Ashamed to be a Republican "Monkey Court" comment

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Frank Pallone is a democrat you idiot :lol:

you win the prize of the most epic thread fail ever

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

Last edited:

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

Yeeeeehaw! Nutter noob makes an ass out of himself.

Apologies to follow!

I love it when nutters misunderstand each other. It happens so often, too!

Fun times!

I think the OP was being facetious...

that's my take on it

maybe with post like this?
GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

You might want to actually read your own link.

From your link:"The New Jersey Democrat accused Republicans of “trying to scare people” to prevent people from enrolling in Obamacare, adding there was “no legitimacy” to the hearing."

Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Let me help.

The beginning of CF's dopey post was a call out to some libs who he thinks will be hypocrites now that a Democrat has used the term.

Poor communication skills combined with poor comprehension skills.....make for such grand confusion. If you nutters didn't announce your ideology with almost every post, you'd never know what each other thinks.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

Dood? That moron is a DEMOCRAT...And a typical one that thinks all is OKEE DOAKEE with OCARE Website and OCARE in of itself.

He was like a petulant child...lashing out because of the failure...and didn't like being called on it.

Last edited:

From your link:"The New Jersey Democrat accused Republicans of “trying to scare people” to prevent people from enrolling in Obamacare, adding there was “no legitimacy” to the hearing."

Let me help.

The beginning of CF's dopey post was a call out to some libs who he thinks will be hypocrites now that a Democrat has used the term.

Poor communication skills combined with poor comprehension skills.....make for such grand confusion. If you nutters didn't announce your ideology with almost every post, you'd never know what each other thinks.

oh go kill your high horse and put it and us out of it's misery...You've ridden it so hard you've broken it's back
was that communication good enough for you?

Last edited:

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

A racist Democrat? Inconceivable!

Let me help.

oh go kill your high horse and put it and us out of it's misery...You've ridden it so hard you've broken it's back
was that communication good enough for you?

Hello Staph,

Have you thanked your fellow forum members yet today?

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

and how the hell do you misunderstand this "a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court""

Democrats are blindly adhere to divide and conquer, to where they even accidently accuse themselves ... lol

Frankly? They're upset that what they foisted upon the people could cost them 2014 and then some. They can't blame Republicans for ObamaCare...(and the PEOPLE see it through the efforts of Cruz and Lee and a few others)...because ZERO Republicans voted for it...and it's unraveling like the cheap suits worn by those that wrote the abomination to Liberty.

Democrat Statists own this shit.

Let me help.

You'd think that a commie thats been in congress since 1988 wouldn't make such an ass of himself, or would it be monkey?

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

and how the hell do you misunderstand this "a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court""

my dear newbie...read my post above...you have lot to learn...So don't come blazing in with your rudeness and arrogance unless you want to look foolish
just my two cents

Last edited:

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

my dear newbie...read my post above...you have lot to learn...So don't come blazing in with your rudeness and arrogance unless you want to look foolish
just my two cents

And.....if Staph is the one doing the teaching......you really got problems.

Forum List

Back