Asassinate Randy Newman!

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
At 73 Iā€™m still mad as hell and Iā€™m not going to take it anymore! Iā€™ve been discriminated against all my life as part of group for something I canā€™t change. I am certain that many failures in my life are directly attributable to a genetic coin toss that made me what I am. This is an outrage! I want the government to step in and make things right!

At 5ā€™5 I donā€™t have a bad attitude, Iā€™ve got a bad altitude in world full of taller people. Short lives matter dammit and itā€™s time we did something about it!. I remember a seminal event in the sixth grade. A little Jewish girl that sat next to me drove my plight home in the harshest most heartbreaking terms. The school nurse posted our height and weight on the wall at the back of the class. She weighed 74 pounds, I weighed 72. But the dagger to the heart was the she was Ā¼ inch taller than I was. Once again I was at the bottom of the list as the smallest kid in the class. Short Lives Matter!

In 1962 a guidance counselor called me in and dressed me down for being lazy. He told me I had the third highest IQ in the sophomore class, and I was sandbagging. Couldnā€™t he see that I was suffering the ravages of a vertically-challenged existence through no fault of my own? It certainly wasnā€™t because I actually was kind of lazy and not trying very hard was it? No, being part of a disadvantage group sweeps away personal responsibility and the fact that I never got a chance to play pro basketball proves it. How many 5-footers have ever slam-dunked their way to the hall of fame? I rest my case.

I want redress for my grievances. I want academics to take up my cause and proselytize to students about the systemic discrimination against short people that delivers economic and societal oppression. It doesnā€™t matter what I do because every day when I look in the mirror Iā€™m still going to be short.

I want city leaders to lay in the street and grovel to me like whipped dogs. I want rioters and looters to destroy my neighborhood and put hard working honest people out of business. I may even join them carrying a sign that says, ā€œAssassinate Randy Newman!ā€

Last edited:
Silence just means they're short phobic

As a tall ally I shall take a knee and look you in eye with humility

SLM

kneelingfools.jpeg

slavesowners.jpeg

At 73 Iā€™m still mad as hell and Iā€™m not going to take it anymore! Iā€™ve been discriminated against all my life as part of group for something I canā€™t change. I am certain that many failures in my life are directly attributable to a genetic coin toss that made me what I am. This is an outrage! I want the government to step in and make things right!

At 5ā€™5 I donā€™t have a bad attitude, Iā€™ve got a bad altitude in world full of taller people. Short lives matter dammit and itā€™s time we did something about it!. I remember a seminal event in the sixth grade. A little Jewish girl that sat next to me drove my plight home in the harshest most heartbreaking terms. The school nurse posted our height and weight on the wall at the back of the class. She weighed 74 pounds, I weighed 72. But the dagger to the heart was the she was Ā¼ inch taller than I was. Once again I was at the bottom of the list as the smallest kid in the class. Short Lives Matter!

In 1962 a guidance counselor called me in and dressed me down for being lazy. He told me I had the third highest IQ in the sophomore class, and I was sandbagging. Couldnā€™t he see that I was suffering the ravages of a vertically-challenged existence through no fault of my own? It certainly wasnā€™t because I actually was kind of lazy and not trying very hard was it? No, being part of a disadvantage group sweeps away personal responsibility and the fact that I never got a chance to play pro basketball proves it. How many 5-footers have ever slam-dunked their way to the hall of fame? I rest my case.

I want redress for my grievances. I want academics to take up my cause and proselytize to students about the systemic discrimination against short people that delivers economic and societal oppression. It doesnā€™t matter what I do because every day when I look in the mirror Iā€™m still going to be short.

I want city leaders to lay in the street and grovel to me like whipped dogs. I want rioters and looters to destroy my neighborhood and put hard working honest people out of business. I may even join them carrying a sign that says, ā€œAssassinate Randy Newman!ā€

So, have you been singled out or discriminated against for your height?

I'm not particularly tall either BTW.

Artfully moved to the back pages. It says a lot.

I am 6 ft tall. Perfect. Breedable chicks do not like shorties. Lot of chicks hate anything 6 2 and over.

You poor short bastards having to settle for something to F. Oh well. And a dick to match must be traumatic.

At 5ā€™ 11ā€ at my peak, I have never been fond of short men. They started pursuing me in middle school. No male who asked me to dance in middle school or in my first year of high school, was more than shoulder height standing next to me. All stared straight ahead while dancing.

It is my opinion that short men really do have no reason to live.

Forum List

Back