As we already knew, the events of January 6 were orchestrated by the FBI

FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT​

Good...

Like we didn't know that FBI was corrupt and both covering for the corrupt clintons and doing the clintons dirty work for them since atleast the 90's.
CDS.
No sadly...based all on facts...

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge.

Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

• In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?
  • Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?
  • Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?................................................................................................................................................................

Naw. Trump was spot on when he attempted to ignore the Constitution. The Constitution was written by communists. And the Founding Fathers were communists, too.

Trump just wanted to save America by ending communist terror due to the Constitution.
The FBI broke the law by in order to spy on the Trump campaign by submitting bogus FISA court applications, before he was elected. Comey, Brennan, Obama, Biden, Rice actually had a meeting post election in the WH on how to continue their illegal ways by setting up incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, which they did do.
Still trying to share that lie, eh? :heehee:

Straight to the Rubber Room with this embarrassing garbage.
Let's not forget: You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT
Damn. Maybe if the FBI and DHS had gotten someone inside, they would have been more aware of the danger to Congress on Jan 6th.

1623873555120.png

Boohoo, poor pete the truth truly impacts his tear ducts. His usual 'rebuttal' so to speak, is to call me a bed wetter and attacks my intelligence. He has never posted anything of substance, or which is thoughtful; it is an emotional catharsis.
Attacks YOUR INTELLIGENCE? I suppose I ate your Unicorn too? You should probably quit while you remain miles behind.

:dig:

One of the reasons I don't just totally ignore you is because you're possibly the dumbest fuck of all leftists fucks here, and produce so much ridiculous shit for us to mock.

View attachment 502104

Now go eat that bag of dicks cum dumpster.

I didn't write an evaluation of your character or ability to write. To be concise, it is worthless perversion, vile and filled with hate and damn lies. Your obsession with bed wetting is unique, and recently I noted that it must have been a problem of yours as a child. That observation upset you, and thus you make claim about my intelligence and state in your most recent post, "Now go eat that bag of dicks cum dumpster".

Remember when the FBI spied on commies and MLK and his folks, that was bad but now they are good lol. The fucking building is named after J. Edgar. He was smart he got dirt on both sides.

View attachment 502156

There is massive video evidence being held secret by the Capitol Police. Why haven't they released it?
Don't ask me. Ask them.

Forum List

Back