As we already knew, the events of January 6 were orchestrated by the FBI

Both Carlson and you are insane. No one but the usual biddable fools will believe you two.
Government documents say you are wrong....so we have their own documents and you have?????? anything????? I know just feeling right?....
Post the "Government documents". No secondary sources counts.

The FBI is dirty as hell....
I think we should go back and re-examine all actions taken by the FBI, including arrests, etc...

We must conclude that since the FBI corrupt, the work they have done is also corrupt.....and many people currently detained due to the actions of the FBI should be released ASAP
Cool, are you willing to waste your money to fund such a ludicrous desire?
No money required....just shut down the FBI and outsource it to private industry .....

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI
You're nuts.

I think we should go back and re-examine all actions taken by the FBI, including arrests, etc...

We must conclude that since the FBI corrupt, the work they have done is also corrupt.....and many people currently detained due to the actions of the FBI should be released ASAP
No money required....just shut down the FBI and outsource it to private industry .....

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI
You're nuts.
why do you hate America's founders?

They knew better than to have an agency like the FBI......

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI..

and most importantly, it would trigger the libs....which is what our founders intended

Sure and he could swear allegiance to Trump.

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI..

and most importantly, it would trigger the libs....which is what our founders intended

If that is what the free market dictates.....

You're truly nuts. Do you want anyone to believe that the Framers of COTUS were not progressive, by the times when other nations were authoritarian monarchies?

If that is what the free market dictates.....
More goofy comments, there are no "free" markets, per se. Insider trading and electronic sales and purchases which can be done in a second do not allow Joe and Jane Doe to buy or sell before the hedge funds and insiders can do.

Carlson is a Trump wannabe who, like Trump, thinks the insurrection was perfectly legal. Neither can admit that Trump lost in an epic landslide to a dottering, half asleep, old Democrat. Bgly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!

Naw. Trump was spot on when he attempted to ignore the Constitution. The Constitution was written by communists. And the Founding Fathers were communists, too.

Trump just wanted to save America by ending communist terror due to the Constitution.
The FBI broke the law by in order to spy on the Trump campaign by submitting bogus FISA court applications, before he was elected. Comey, Brennan, Obama, Biden, Rice actually had a meeting post election in the WH on how to continue their illegal ways by setting up incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, which they did do.

You're truly nuts. Do you want anyone to believe that the Framers of COTUS were not progressive, by the times when other nations were authoritarian monarchies?
They were good conservative patriots.....It wasn't by accident that one of the first acts they passed was the Naturalization Act.....maintaining racial purity of your citizens is a damn good conservative policy.....

Naw. Trump was spot on when he attempted to ignore the Constitution. The Constitution was written by communists. And the Founding Fathers were communists, too.

Trump just wanted to save America by ending communist terror due to the Constitution.
The FBI broke the law by in order to spy on the Trump campaign by submitting bogus FISA court applications, before he was elected. Comey, Brennan, Obama, Biden, Rice actually had a meeting post election in the WH on how to continue their illegal ways by setting up incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, which they did do.

If Trump's little gang hadn't been calling the Russia embassy the FBI would never have noticed them.

If Trump's little gang hadn't been calling the Russia embassy the FBI would never have noticed them.
Trump's little gang?...are you serious?...they were members of the incoming cabinet you moron...they had every right and even a duty to make contact with other nations....you know this....you must know this so why did you insert that post?....

Trump's little gang?...are you serious?...they were members of the incoming cabinet you moron...they had every right and even a duty to make contact with other nations....you know this....you must know this so why did you insert that post?....

If you call the Russian Embassy the FBI will notice. They have monitored communcation in and out of Soviet/Russian Embassies for at least 70 years.

They already had them wiretapped, illegally, idiot. That is how they knew about the call which was common operating procedure.

Forum List

Back