As we already knew, the events of January 6 were orchestrated by the FBI

Naw. Trump was spot on when he attempted to ignore the Constitution. The Constitution was written by communists. And the Founding Fathers were communists, too.

Trump just wanted to save America by ending communist terror due to the Constitution.
The FBI broke the law by in order to spy on the Trump campaign by submitting bogus FISA court applications, before he was elected. Comey, Brennan, Obama, Biden, Rice actually had a meeting post election in the WH on how to continue their illegal ways by setting up incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, which they did do.

If Trump's little gang hadn't been calling the Russia embassy the FBI would never have noticed them.
Trump's little gang?...are you serious?...they were members of the incoming cabinet you moron...they had every right and even a duty to make contact with other nations....you know this....you must know this so why did you insert that post?....

If you call the Russian Embassy the FBI will notice. They have monitored communcation in and out of Soviet/Russian Embassies for at least 70 years.
But it was in the open....and it was their duty...Obama's cabinet did the same thing and so does every incoming administration...so what are you talking about?...hell you just made my point about the FBI being corrupt.....and by your willful blindness you are corrupt too...did you ever think you would become the enemy of freedom?....

The FBI is dirty as hell....
I think we should go back and re-examine all actions taken by the FBI, including arrests, etc...

We must conclude that since the FBI corrupt, the work they have done is also corrupt.....and many people currently detained due to the actions of the FBI should be released ASAP
Cool, are you willing to waste your money to fund such a ludicrous desire?
No money required....just shut down the FBI and outsource it to private industry .....

I would think a firm run by Erik Prince would be much more trustworthy and judicially sound than the FBI..

and most importantly, it would trigger the libs....which is what our founders intended
You're truly nuts. Do you want anyone to believe that the Framers of COTUS were not progressive, by the times when other nations were authoritarian monarchies?
Pete the blue guy found this comment ("You're truly nuts. Do you want anyone to believe that the Framers of COTUS were not progressive, by the times when other nations were authoritarian monarchies?") funny, it presupposes his ignorance of history is voluminous.

You're truly nuts. Do you want anyone to believe that the Framers of COTUS were not progressive, by the times when other nations were authoritarian monarchies?
LOL....

Yeah, there framers were running around with green hair burning the flag as soon as Betsy Ross got done sewing it, waving rainbow flags and telling everyone cross dressing and fudge packing was "normal", demanding gun control, 50% tax brackets, a welfare state, universal health care and a one world collectivist government. If anyone disagreed with them they burnt down their houses and demanded their opponents were silenced or they would riot and boycott shit.

The Founders were total "progressives"!!!

What a complete jabbering imbecile you are.

358d473577235514277376f9ba68e08a.gif

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

1.jpg

Last edited:

Trump's FBI?

Trump administration FBI Director appointment - Ballotpedia
Trump administration FBI Director appointment. On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Christopher Wray as the next director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Trump picked from the sewer that is DC. Ray was already a traitorous POS when he took the job.

Who let them into the building? Why, the Capitol Police, of course.
Oh the sophistry (actually the real sophists would laugh out loud with your comment). But I digress, the insurrectionists were not let into the Capitol Building as anyone who watched the event knows.

Trump's FBI?

Trump administration FBI Director appointment. On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Christopher Wray as the next director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Trump picked from the sewer that is DC. Ray was already a traitorous POS when he took the job.

Trump claims he always hires the best people.

LOL....

Yeah, there framers were running around with green hair burning the flag as soon as Betsy Ross got done sewing it, waving rainbow flags and telling everyone cross dressing and fudge packing was "normal", demanding gun control, 50% tax brackets, a welfare state, universal health care and a one world collectivist government. If anyone disagreed with them they burnt down their houses and demanded their opponents were silenced or they would riot and boycott shit.

Boohoo, poor pete the truth truly impacts his tear ducts. His usual 'rebuttal' so to speak, is to call me a bed wetter and attacks my intelligence. He has never posted anything of substance, or which is thoughtful; it is an emotional catharsis.

Trump's FBI?

Trump claims he always hires the best people.
"best' in this case best is the type of kiss posted on his fat ass.

Boohoo, poor pete the truth truly impacts his tear ducts. His usual 'rebuttal' so to speak, is to call me a bed wetter and attacks my intelligence. He has never posted anything of substance, or which is thoughtful; it is an emotional catharsis.
Attacks YOUR INTELLIGENCE? I suppose I ate your Unicorn too? You should probably quit while you remain miles behind.

:dig:

One of the reasons I don't just totally ignore you is because you're possibly the dumbest fuck of all leftists fucks here, and produce so much ridiculous shit for us to mock.

e8a.gif

Now go eat that bag of dicks cum dumpster.

Last edited:
I've always wondered why so many conservatives had little problem with the FBI's COINTELPRO program??

Not only were many people falsely accused, wrongfully convicted and in some cases outright murdered....

But it took your cult leader being elected for you to suddenly claim the FBI is corrupt?
Like we didn't know that FBI was corrupt and both covering for the corrupt clintons and doing the clintons dirty work for them since atleast the 90's.

FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT​

LOL....

Do you ever post with sincerity?....all you have are troll tactics...we are way past that....

Forum List

Back