As Trump Surges Again in the Polls - Hillary Looks More Dogged and Pitiful Than Usual

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
The media love for that senile bat-shit crazy skank seems to have faded.
Media hating Trump has the media's complete attention! Wow! What a coup.
Liberals running around, arms flapping, sniffing each other's asses, more so than usual.

First up for President Trump: Bomb Mecca
Next: Deport illegals
Next: Give the military a raise and call out the National Guard
Next: Begin deporting Liberals and Muslims (same/same)

President Trump's BIGGEST accomplishment will be restoring honor, pride and strength in this country. Can't do that with pan-zee assed Liberals. They made us the laughing stock of the world that we are now...

trump-clinton.jpg

Trump let The Dog Out!

oh, i finally i get it....your pappy or grand pappy was a seniorchief and you are trying to ride on their coat tails.....

I'm sure Welfare + food stamps will get the immediate axe under President Trump, as will wasteful things - like free Internet in libraries. We're going to lose a lot of posters when he's sworn in....

How many wars does this Warmongering Chickhawk Obama have us involved in now? Anyone got a good count?
Trump will end those too - in addition to the one in Iraq that Obama stopped once, but he's back into again, up to his fucking eyeballs.

President Trump's BIGGEST accomplishment will be restoring honor, pride and strength in this country. Can't do that with pan-zee assed Liberals. They made us the laughing stock of the world that we are now...

A blow job will give you the same warm-fuzzy feeling and do as much for the US as Trump.

How many wars does this Warmongering Chickhawk Obama have us involved in now? Anyone got a good count?
Trump will end those too - in addition to the one in Iraq that Obama stopped once, but he's back into again, up to his fucking eyeballs.

Trump is going to get us out of war before or after bombing Mecca? Seriously, I'm digging your dopey winger impression.

Trump is going to get us out of war before or after bombing Mecca? Seriously, I'm digging your dopey winger impression.

You have heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, yes, dingbat?

You have heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, yes, dingbat?

Of course I have. And nuking a couple of cities in a small country is exactly like bombing the holiest city of 1.5 billion people. Surely, that will bring an end to everything.

It'll be neat to play the fascists this time.

Forum List

Back