As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

And the culture war rages on .....

The lamestream media and the left are worried .. concerned ... afraid ... scared ... of the conservative movement that is continuing to grow across this great country.

Yes, they are.....

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

Wow... pretty shitty Photoshop work there Sparky. Who did that... a 2 year-old?

And the culture war rages on .....

The lamestream media and the left are worried .. concerned ... afraid ... scared ... of the conservative movement that is continuing to grow across this great country.

Yes, they are.....

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg
Why am I not surprised that you had to pull and post a picture of a right-winged extremist. Are you to assume then VaYank, that the rest of us conservatives are just like this guy? Hmmmm? Do you think we ALL had racial comments on our rally signs? Give me a break would ya? No one to date, has come up with any videos of violence from the conservative rallies across the nation, but what about the violence from the illegals and the like down in Arizona?

I was listening to talk radio this morning. The station had sent someone out to interview people who attended the immigration protests / rallies. Of several people that were interviewed, most of them made a comment about 'whites' in America. The race card is played by loons on BOTH sides! There are extremists on BOTH sides.

The photo you posted does NOT represent the majority of conservatives.

Last edited:
Not to mention that the Pakastani Taliban guy that Obama says we killed is alive and well apparantly.

Nothing but lies from this administration.

Wow... pretty shitty Photoshop work there Sparky. Who did that... a 2 year-old?

Yeah, probably this racist bastard's own child!

You're a real mental giant aren't you? I'm guessing a public school grad. It's people like you that reaffirm daily my decision to send my kids to private school.

Ohhhhhh.....do they get their own little room in your double-wide? Thank you for keeping your brain washed kids out of our public school system. All they do is cause trouble, anyway.

Per Cali-G, it is not up to me to provide evidence of photo-shoppoing, it is up to the original poster of the photos to provide proof of their legitimacy.
Per logic, the burden lies on you.

But, you are illogical.

Where was this logic when you were more than happy to bash me right along with Cali-G? They call this type of activity "hypocritical".....not illogical, Si.
Again, as I said before when you lied about my words, link to my words.

Liar.

Seriously, you are very dishonest and that is really saying something as it's USMB.

Now, link to my words, liar. Or just keep lying.

As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, Media Ignores the Real Terrorists Among Us — the Eco-Nuts - Big Journalism

Too good to pull any quotes. Read it all.

But why do Tea Partiers supposedly have to walk on eggs lest we cause "violence?" The left can use any incendiary language they please, but the tea party is constantly lectured lest they cause "violence" of one sort or another.

Free speech for me, but not for thee seems to be the slogan of the left.

List the tea partiers who have been deprived of their free speech rights.

Oh, btw, Limbaugh has blamed the oil spill on eco-terrorists, so you're full of shit to claim that the media is not attacking environmentalists.

A) Limbaugh did NOT blame the oil on eco terrorists. That came from Media Matters right? :lol::lol::lol: When are you liberals going to learn they are COMPLETE LIARS.

A CALLER to Rush's program mentioned that it could have been terrorism, and Rush said that was an intriguing theory given that Obama was sending investigators down to the Gulf. Rush NEVER said that was what happened.

As a matter of fact Rush was chuckling over the fact that the concrete base (the media suggested might be to blame) was probably made by Halliburton and the liberal media would have a field day if that turned out to be true.

You dumb liberals are going to have to learn to quit listening to Media Matters. They always make you guys look like fools.

And B) don't play the "deprived of rights" game.

Liberals wailed all during the Bush admin that their rights were being deprived and Bush never said a WORD of criticism against the left.

But the left has mobilized every facet of their propaganda machine from the media to Obama himself trying to smear the tea party, and even calling out troops in riot gear against people singing "God Bless America."

It's pretty obvious there is a double standard. Or don't I have the "right" to point that out?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You said the tea partiers didn't have free speech. Let's hear those examples, or shut the fuck up.

Per logic, the burden lies on you.

But, you are illogical.

Where was this logic when you were more than happy to bash me right along with Cali-G? They call this type of activity "hypocritical".....not illogical, Si.

Liar.

Seriously, you are very dishonest and that is really saying something as it's USMB.

Just as soon as you provide the proof that those pictures are not photoshopped....:eusa_whistle:

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Is that what you all are saying?

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

All talk, no action. The teabaggers to a T.

Liberals went out and got a president elected. When's the last time conservatives were able to get off their cauliflower asses and accomplish that?

Liar.

Just as soon as you provide the proof that those pictures are not photoshopped....:eusa_whistle:
What a fucking moron asking for someone to prove a negative, ESPECIALLY after it's been pointed out to you before.

You are seriously stupid because at this point, you must think proving a negative is not only possible, but is a good point.

Idiot. You and dante must be lovers.

Last edited:
Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

I spit on your lie. Get it? Spit?

Just more evidence that liberals are friggin' whackjobs. Particularly the eco moonbats:

rdean is the one at the end of the video. No doubt about it!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_JPcBwYGmo]YouTube - Tree hugging moonbats crying over trees[/ame]

Last edited:
Those pics have obviously been photo-shopped. You got used.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really????????????? All these The zombietime Hall of Shame

and these???????

zombietime

I think I see who got used and who just doesn't have any other argument.

Can you prove this pictures have not been photo-shopped? Who took them? Where were they taken? When were they taken? Who is in them? Are they even in the United Sates? If so, provide proof of such. If not, you were used.

Oh please, there are so many pictures of lefties with signs hating America and burning the flag and they have been doing it since Vietnam.

You want to tell us ALL those pictures have been photoshopped? Even 40+ years ago?????????

Go ahead with that one. But NO ONE will take you seriously except equally brain dead lefties like yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Eco-terrorists are terrorists. Not sure why you want to lump tea partiers in with them, but perhaps you have some knowledge that we don't have.

:thup:

When you can't argue with the truth, make up an argument that doesn't exist.

And apparently showing the double standard the liberals have for the tea party and eco nuts is "lumping them together."

It is doing just that. No one ever associated tea partiers with eco-terrorists before. You (and your silly web site) just did it.

Very amusing that you don't understand the stupidity of this action.

No sorry, try again.

No one is comparing the Tea partiers to eco terrorists now.

We are comparing HOW THE LIBERAL MEDIA WITH THEIR TYPICAL DOUBLE STANDARDS COVER THEM.

Nice try in twisting that, but you can't obscure the obvious.

And here we have just one more example of a typical liberal moonbat:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew8K2aBye1Y]YouTube - Moonbat Liberal Wackjob Throws Public Tantrum[/ame]

Forum List

Back