As Predicted, Inflation Increasing Under Biden Just Like Under Carter

Fake news. Gas prices continue to fall.

Fake news. Gas prices continue to fall.
I give you real photos of gas station prices, you show propaganda. Way to go idiot!

I give you real photos of gas station prices, you show propaganda. Way to go idiot!
You’re the idiot. You posted no reference and neither does it matter. Oil companies price their gasoline relative to the standard of living inthe area dufus. The average price is all that matters. Just several years ago, Venezuela gas price was .02 a gallon, but the average wage was $16 a day.

You’re an idiot still. The average price in California is not 7.75 fool.

Lowest gas price In the United States average is here and dropping
Biden has done a great job !
1657619580806.jpeg

And, you're another liar. In post #45 you claimed the average was $4.60. I never mentioned the average I was talking about the high price in the country, NOT the average.
You are still an idiot to even keep post highest prices in California when prices reflect the wages in the area.
Here is Alabama Dufus. Why don’t you move there and stop your incessant whining BS.
1657619934608.jpeg

One of y

our posts is a link ? Hilarious.
Just because you demanded and link doesn't mean I have to give you one. I told you which post, right here in this thread, it was. Sorry if you have trouble with counting and numbers, that's on you.

Just because you demanded and link doesn't mean I have to give you one. I told you which post, right here in this thread, it was. Sorry if you have trouble with counting and numbers, that's on you.
Of course you don’t. You can just continue to miss represent and be dishonest about what the pictures are. More dishonesty. Proof ? Nah, just lie.

AAA is propaganda ? Amazing you got a link. We got nothing from you. Dishonesty is your middle name.

AAA is propaganda ? Amazing you got a link. We got nothing from you. Dishonesty is your middle name.
First you admit I gave you a link, now you say I got nothing. WTF? You on drugs?

Of course you don’t. You can just continue to miss represent and be dishonest about what the pictures are. More dishonesty. Proof ? Nah, just lie.
I misrepresented nothing. You just have a problem with numbers, obviously.

First you admit I gave you a link, now you say I got nothing. WTF? You on drugs?
Stupid….you read it wrong. You got a link from me. Got nothing but bogus pictures with no link from you dufus. you're a cheat and liar….

Just a little hiccup as the effects of Drumpfs fucked up handling of Covid work themselves out.

Yep. Why is it everybody expects Democratic Presidents to bail out the country in 2 years, after being stupid enough to vote for another Republican?

Forum List

Back