Counting On Biden To Make Me Rich

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
I insider friend of mine told me Obama was going to crash the market and to sell my house and wait, I sold my house and moved in with my parents and waited. In 2008 Obama crashed the market and in 2009 I bought two better homes for cash and a new truck, Obama changed my life.

I have recently sold those two homes and just put another on the market, I think Joe is going to make me richer than Obama

What are you doing to take advantage of Joe crashing the economy?

• Banned
In 2008 Obama crashed the market
LIAR!
In 2007 BUSH crashed the market and everything else, Obama didn't become president until 2009.
Obama became President in 2008, the market was at its lowest point under Obama 2009
LIAR!
Obama was ELECTED in Nov 2008 and became president in Jan 2009. BUSH crashed the economy in Dec 2007.
Just knowing Obama was going to be president was the start of the crash

Are you ready for Joe's crash? or will you call it Trumps crash too?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of buying a struggling bar...before covid it was a fun place to go and its coming back slowly but the owners are ready to retire....always wanted to own a sports bar....I may not get rich in Joe's destructive economy but I can escape the tax man a bit with a place like that...

• Banned
I'm thinking of buying a struggling bar...before covid it was a fun place to go and its coming back slowly but the owners are ready to retire....always wanted to own a sports bar....I may not get rich in Joe's destructive economy but I can escape the tax man a bit with a place like that...
Bars/Liquor are good business during a crash, but the depressing vibe sucks

LIAR!
In 2007 BUSH crashed the market and everything else, Obama didn't become president until 2009.

LIAR! The congress democrats crashed the economy with the forcing banks to extend unsecured loans. GW Bush actually tried to warn them but democrats never listen. Now you try to cover up claiming as always that a "republican" did it.

Bars/Liquor are good business during a crash, but the depressing vibe sucks
Right.

Also invest in undertakers, repo men, and guns.

Cryptocurrency is also big because no one trusts the value of state backed money anymore.

LIAR!
Obama became President in 2008, the market was at its lowest point under Obama 2009
LIAR!
Obama was ELECTED in Nov 2008 and became president in Jan 2009. BUSH crashed the economy in Dec 2007.

BULLSHIT!
NOBODY KNEW OBAMA WOULD BE PRESIDENT IN DEC 2007, when BUSH crashed the economy. :asshole:

LIAR!

LIAR! The congress democrats crashed the economy with the forcing banks to extend unsecured loans. GW Bush actually tried to warn them but democrats never listen. Now you try to cover up claiming as always that a "republican" did it.
Pure revisionist BULLSHIT
It was BUSH who made no downpayment loans possible to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth in Dec 2003 and the housing market sub-prime loans skyrocketed afterward.
BUSH owns the housing market crash all to himself.

LIAR!
It was BUSH who made no downpayment loans possible to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth in Dec 2003 and the housing market sub-prime loans skyrocketed afterward.

Wow, you really think a president himself wields such power! I guess you have no idea that it is the CONGRESS which controls legislation over financial regulations, not the president. But then as usual, being the perennial shitheel ignorant partisan liar that you are, you only know what you are told to regurgitate with your head up the MSM's ass! I note that while accusing ME of revisionism, you supply NOT EVEN ONE publication backing up your claims that it was all Bush.

Well here, Edith, let he help you with that.

LIAR!

Wow, you really think a president himself wields such power! I guess you have no idea that it is the CONGRESS which controls legislation over financial regulations, not the president. But then as usual, being the perennial shitheel ignorant partisan liar that you are, you only know what you are told to regurgitate with your head up the MSM's ass! I note that while accusing ME of revisionism, you supply NOT EVEN ONE publication backing up your claims that it was all Bush.

FAKE NEWS from Right-wing liars. Racist scum always blame the CRA!

it was the BUSH government and the GOPQ controlled Congress who crashed the economy.

LIAR!

it was the BUSH government and the GOPQ controlled Congress who crashed the economy.

TOO FUNNY. You really expect me to believe that ALL those independent reports are false, fake, lies simply because they don't comport with YOUR warped leftwing world view? And sorry, Edith but, back then, the DEMOCRATS controlled the House which controlled the financial regulations, NOT the GOP and certainly not the president. Ever.

JUST LIKE NOW.

I insider friend of mine told me Obama was going to crash the market and to sell my house and wait, I sold my house and moved in with my parents and waited. In 2008 Obama crashed the market and in 2009 I bought two better homes for cash and a new truck, Obama changed my life.

I have recently sold those two homes and just put another on the market, I think Joe is going to make me richer than Obama

Hey, idiot.

Obama wasn't in office in 2008. He was inaugurated January 20, 2009

George W. Bush was President when the economy crashed.
I got a relief check with President George W. Bush's signature on it.
Both Obama and McCain stopped campaigning to go back to Washington and cast their votes in the Senate for recovery act.
President Bush signed the bill into law within hours of its enactment, creating a $700 billion dollar Treasury fund to purchase failing bank assets.

Please, tell me you are a Putin troll because if you aren't, your just really that stupid.

OMG! ROTHLMAO

LIAR!
LIAR!

Nice try weaseling out of your complete stupidity.

Good one.

Last edited:
LIAR!

Absolute fantasy.

LIAR!

The majority of loan defaults that crashed the Mortgage Backed Securities MBSs were 2nd, 3rd, and 4th property ownership. When house flippers that the market was saturating and they were not seeing returns, when defaulted on their loans. That precipitated the crash in the housing market.

Last edited:
LIAR!

"we can identify real estate investors as borrowers who hold 2 or more first mortgages, following Haughwout et al. (2011)."

LIAR!

TOO FUNNY. You really expect me to believe that ALL those independent reports are false, fake, lies simply because they don't comport with YOUR warped leftwing world view? And sorry, Edith but, back then, the DEMOCRATS controlled the House which controlled the financial regulations, NOT the GOP and certainly not the president. Ever.

JUST LIKE NOW.

No, because they are completely wrong. I don't know why they are wrong except they don't know what they are talking about.

The crash started as a direct result of housing investors with their 3rd and 4th house defaulting first, when the market softened and they were not getting the return. It was a tulip bulb fad. The housing market is infinite, after all, except it isn't and wasn't. When they defaulted on their loans, dropping off the key with their mortgage broker, the market crashed. The majority of the MBS were backed by investment housing.

People with one house live in it. It's their home. They were the last ones to give up on their house. Hell, they had to be evicted and that takes time. They looked for work, burned up their savings, they cashed in their retirement, they did everything they could to not default.

The problem is, you have no sense of mind. You immediately divide it into right and left, Republicans and Democrat's, us and you. You are a fault finder, which is a really lousy way to learn anything. Your entire perspective is a string of what's wrong with that. Except there is always something wrong with anything so you know all about what's wrong but nothing about how anything works. You lack any mental capacity for figuring out how causality works.

Forum List

Back