As of today, Trump CANNOT ever fire Mueller......

Better yet: What the fuck does anything Mueller has come up have to do with the original intent of the "investigation"?

For you and other Trumpists....READ and, of course, weep a bit.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(i) and (ii) are pretty banal. However, (iii) is interesting because it is also mentioned later in the document. Reading the relevant section of the CFR:

§ 600.6 Powers and authority.

Subject to the limitations in the following paragraphs, the Special Counsel shall exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States Attorney. Except as provided in this part, the Special Counsel shall determine whether and to what extent to inform or consult with the Attorney General or others within the Department about the conduct of his or her duties and responsibilities.

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

www.law.cornell.edu/…

Sorry to be the one to piss in your mama's cornbread, but this isn't a television show. This is reality and Trump isn't going away.

True........lets keep Trump around until he TOTALLY destroys the GOP......lol

Even with the House and Senate dragging their heels like they have been, Trump has accomplished more in one year than Obama's 8 years.

LOL

upload_2018-4-9_20-36-3.png

By the way, the so-called "raid" on Cohen's office, hotel and home is not really a witch-hunt raid without basis, but a follow-up to a search WARRANT issued by the federal prosecutor of the southern district of NY, the crime-fraud office of the DOJ, AND (most important) signed off by a judge/magistrate who must have been offered ample proof of probable cause AND the possibility that evidence might soon be in peril of being destroyed......

The above stated, ANY attempt by Trump to:
FIRST, blame Mueller for this warrant is GROUNDLESS (and based on Trump's ample ignorance of how the system works)....and

SECOND, to fire Mueller (which would have to be done by Rod Rosenstein) would constitute yet ANOTHER instance of obstruction in the carrying out of justice.

Ironically, Trump's veiled threat to fire Mueller AFTER this morning's events, is now a moot point and assures that Mueller will be allowed to finish his investigation and submit its findings to the DOJ (and possibly congress.)

Sorry, Dupe, but Michael Cohen is now under federal investigation for possible bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations, and was referred to the FBI by Robert Mueller, but not as an active, direct part of Mueller's own investigation. It has nothing directly to do with Trump, quit your bullshit always trying to put words in Trump's mouth claiming to know what Trump must now or cannot do. This has nothing to do with Russia, the election or voter tampering. What we are seeing here is the full weight of the FBI being misused again in an attempt to harass the Administration with all the fervor the FBI is capable of mustering that was ENTIRELY MISSING in its efforts to "investigate" Hillary while actually working to help her campaign get elected. This reeks of corruption of the highest order and unfortunately like all things tied to Obuma, all of the corruption is once again within the deep state of people who are supposed to be the ones in charge of aiding Justice rather than violating it.

I guess Cohen can be thankful that at least the FBI didn't do it as a 4AM break-in like they did Manafort. AND STILL, to this day, what has Mueller produced other than one minor person on the side far removed convicted on a technicality to get a 30 day sentence? :laughing0301:

Mueller isn't with his investigations. Results for an investigation doesn't come up overnight.

It takes months and even years to come up with a conclusion.

Indeed.....the average length of such an investigation is 2 years and 4 months.....Mueller was appointed last May.

upload_2018-4-9_20-37-47.png

There is no magical "fail-secure" if Trump fires Mueller. He's free to do that any time he wants to and while there would be alot of "rabble rabble rabble", nobody's going to do anything about it.

BTW: What ever happened to that stupid black woman that kept screeching "Impeach 45"? Nobody seems to know where she disappeared to.

You silly thing. You think the country would support that obese orange pig going to that extreme to obstruct justice?

Ms. Waters is staying quiet right now. When deer hunting, you don't make any sounds when your target is just out of range to scare him off. You keep quiet until it gives you a good shot. Same thing.

Congratulations: You have just won the "Most Convoluted Analogy" Award of the year.

I can't even conceive Waters in those terms. It just doesn't compute.

Bottom line is that Mueller and Rosenstein have completely disgraced the DOJ in this blatant witch hunt. Freaking East German Stasi shit going down.

Well, my dear Trump cultists, I actually DO hope that Trump tries to fire Mueller....The repercussions of such a moronic move to obstruct the carrying out of an investigation will prove VERY interesting and entertaining.

I hope he fires Mueller too. Just so I can see what you do on this board when he does. It will be VERY interesting and entertaining.

There is no magical "fail-secure" if Trump fires Mueller. He's free to do that any time he wants to and while there would be alot of "rabble rabble rabble", nobody's going to do anything about it.

BTW: What ever happened to that stupid black woman that kept screeching "Impeach 45"? Nobody seems to know where she disappeared to.

You silly thing. You think the country would support that obese orange pig going to that extreme to obstruct justice?

Ms. Waters is staying quiet right now. When deer hunting, you don't make any sounds when your target is just out of range to scare him off. You keep quiet until it gives you a good shot. Same thing.

Congratulations: You have just won the "Most Convoluted Analogy" Award of the year.

No big deal. It's obvious you just can't conceive of a lot of things

Cohen is now under federal investigation for possible bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations, and was referred to the FBI by Robert Mueller, but not as an active, direct part of Mueller's own investigation. It has nothing directly to do with Trump

Sooooooo, Cohen, trump's must trusted mouthpiece, is under investigation and your half brain "concludes" the bolded part above???..............LOL

Bottom line is that Mueller and Rosenstein have completely disgraced the DOJ in this blatant witch hunt. Freaking East German Stasi shit going down.

Please don't forget to include in that "witch hunt"......the federal prosecutor from the southern district of NY (A TRUMP APPOINTEE) and the federal judge that signed off on the warrant......LOL

(the entire fucking planet is turning against the Trump cult......HIDE under your bed.)

No big deal. It's obvious you just can't conceive of a lot of things

Insulting my intelligence and my inability to visualize the absurd doesn't make you any more right, you elitist twat.

He can and he just might fire him.

The problem for me wasn't Mueller himself, it was the entire Pro-Hillary, Anti-Trump team he assembled. No matter what, once he had such a team stacked against Trump if he ever found Trump guilty it would be questioned. When you have 15 lawyers all leaning one political direction, I challenge anyone to suggest they can be objective.

IN 15 lawyers, if he had even 3 or 4 GOP backers, it would make a huge difference in objectivity. It doesn't need to be even down the middle, but there needs to be some dissenting political views within their echo chamber.

The consequences of a political decision to impeach and usurp Trump would have lasting consequences for America. I won't even dare suspect what I believe could happen, but it would be harmful, because once you have half the nation convinced they don't matter, you have problems for at least a generation.
Bullshit. He could get impeached just like Bill Clinton was.

Which is, in effect, what you've been wanting ever since he was elected.

I hope he fires Mueller too. Just so I can see what you do on this board when he does. It will be VERY interesting and entertaining.

Oh, forget about this "board"......The interesting and entertaining parts will not be played out here...LOL

Oh, forget about this "board"......The interesting and entertaining parts will not be played out here...LOL

Well, as we can see, you're already flipping out about it here. I can just imagine the hysterics when he does fire him.

He can and he just might fire him.

The problem for me wasn't Mueller himself, it was the entire Pro-Hillary, Anti-Trump team he assembled. No matter what, once he had such a team stacked against Trump if he ever found Trump guilty it would be questioned. When you have 15 lawyers all leaning one political direction, I challenge anyone to suggest they can be objective.

IN 15 lawyers, if he had even 3 or 4 GOP backers, it would make a huge difference in objectivity. It doesn't need to be even down the middle, but there needs to be some dissenting political views within their echo chamber.

The consequences of a political decision to impeach and usurp Trump would have lasting consequences for America. I won't even dare suspect what I believe could happen, but it would be harmful, because once you have half the nation convinced they don't matter, you have problems for at least a generation.
Bullshit. He could get impeached just like Bill Clinton was.

Which is, in effect, what you've been wanting ever since he was elected.

Maybe the left s still holding a grudge over Bill Clinton's impeachment.

"You impeached my Bill Clinton so I'll get your Donald Trump. Yeah. That'll show you."

By the way, the so-called "raid" on Cohen's office, hotel and home is not really a witch-hunt raid without basis, but a follow-up to a search WARRANT issued by the federal prosecutor of the southern district of NY, the crime-fraud office of the DOJ, AND (most important) signed off by a judge/magistrate who must have been offered ample proof of probable cause AND the possibility that evidence might soon be in peril of being destroyed......

The above stated, ANY attempt by Trump to:
FIRST, blame Mueller for this warrant is GROUNDLESS (and based on Trump's ample ignorance of how the system works)....and

SECOND, to fire Mueller (which would have to be done by Rod Rosenstein) would constitute yet ANOTHER instance of obstruction in the carrying out of justice.

Ironically, Trump's veiled threat to fire Mueller AFTER this morning's events, is now a moot point and assures that Mueller will be allowed to finish his investigation and submit its findings to the DOJ (and possibly congress.)

Another ignorant fool - a victim of government "education"

Article 2 , Section 1

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

Mueller isn't with his investigations. Results for an investigation doesn't come up overnight.

It takes months and even years to come up with a conclusion.

Indeed.....the average length of such an investigation is 2 years and 4 months.....Mueller was appointed last May.

View attachment 187124

Take away the 2 inordinately LONG investigations and you have an average of 1.8 years. Take the average of the 7 shortest investigations and Mueller's time has just about run out.

Take away the 2 inordinately LONG investigations and you have an average of 1.8 years. Take the average of the 7 shortest investigations and Mueller's time has just about run out.

Eternal moron........take a look at the TWO longest ones and tell us if they involved a presidentor some cabinet member......Go on, do it and apologize.......LOL

Forum List

Back