As Obama Pays Ransom, Iran Jails More Americans

But the payment was still not a ransom. It was money Iran was legally entitled to.

Again, tell that to Iran, who declared it WAS a ransom and who is now rounding up more hostages, and the other nations/groups that now 'know' America pays ransoms.

They can declare whatever they want (although you have yet to provide a source that says they said that) but it still doesn't make it so.

That was Iran's Money. They paid it to us inthe 1970's for weapons we never delivered. International courts have ruled again and again that we have to repay that money.

I don't care. That is not justice.

As an aside, won from who? What court is so recognized by us?

Reagan made the deal to ABIDE by an appointed court's decision. (it was seated in La Hague)
Reagan had little choice. We breached contracts with Iran. We had reason to do so. And, nations (and people) have a right to breach a contract; however, when doing so there is often a price to be paid. Unless you're the Two Tone Donnie, and you breach with people who lack the economic power to force the full price of breach.

Reagan made the deal to ABIDE by an appointed court's decision. (it was seated in La Hague)
Reagan had little choice. We breached contracts with Iran. We had reason to do so. And, nations (and people) have a right to breach a contract; however, when doing so there is often a price to be paid. Unless you're the Two Tone Donnie, and you breach with people who lack the economic power to force the full price of breach.
'We owed Iran' is BS. Iran owed/owes the US, as per court order, far more than $1.7 billion. Barry paid for hostages because he and Kerry had no balls or the negotiation skills to get them freed as part of his 'Iran Deal'.

'We owed Iran' is BS. Iran owed/owes the US, as per court order, far more than $1.7 billion. Barry paid for hostages because he and Kerry had no balls or the negotiation skills to get them freed as part of his 'Iran Deal'.
you are fos. And I am done with your bs.

you are fos. And I am done with your bs.
Have a nice day.

What Bendog is su frustrated over and pissed about is the fact that Iran owes the United States $53 BILLION in UNPAID Court judgments against them to US Terrorist Victims.

Bendog could not stomach the fact that Barry was more concerned with paying Iran's demanded ransom of $1.7 Billion to get American hostages back than getting any of the $53 Billion Iran still owes Americans.

Instead of dealing with the FACTs, Bendog ran away. Too bad, he could have learned something.

The intelligent thing to do would have been to make the release of American hostages part of the 'Barry Iran Deal'....but he and Kerry were too gutless and incompetent to make that happen.

So, knowing Iran owes the united States $53 Billion, what moron gives Iran $1.7 Billion FIRST before they give us the $53 Billion they owe us...if it wasn't a ransom!

If this really happened and it was not a ransom (which it was) Obama has to be the most piss-poor negotiator in our lifetime and just got played like a fiddle by Iran.

Iran Still Owes $53 Billion in Unpaid U.S. Court Judgments to American Victims of Iranian Terrorism | Foundation for Defense of Democracies

Which Americans?

Correct, they are AINOs, "Americans" in name only - live in Israel, care only about Israel, are in Iran to provoke a US war with Iran because the "US" media will call them

AMERICANS

when they have lived in the US for a couple of weeks only.

We owed Iran' is BS. Iran owed/owes the US, as per court order, far more than $1.7 billion. Barry paid for hostages because he and Kerry had no balls or the negotiation skills to get them freed as part of his 'Iran Deal'.

You're really so full of crap that I guess you can't help yourself repeating the same "I hate Obama" bullshit.....
Live with and writhe in your own hatred; it will NOT make any difference to the rest of us.

What Bendog is su frustrated over and pissed about is the fact that Iran owes the United States $53 BILLION in UNPAID Court judgments against them to US Terrorist Victims.

Except those aren't international rulings, so they have no weight. US Courts have no jurisdiction over IRan.

But if you want to go there, every Iranian tortured by the Shah should have a right to sue the US .

The intelligent thing to do would have been to make the release of American hostages part of the 'Barry Iran Deal'....but he and Kerry were too gutless and incompetent to make that happen.

No, the purpose of the Iran deal was to keep Iran engaged in the process of limiting their nuke program. Some idiots who went to Iran and got themselves in trouble aren't our problem.

Forum List

Back