....as long as we are talking about sedition ....

Seditious conspiracy
The kind of sedition that could be an issue in the Jan. 6 legal fallout involves acts, not just speech.

Under current federal law, a seditious conspiracy is defined as two or more persons conspiring to do one of two things by force. One is to overthrow the Government of the United States. The other is “to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” The law comes with a fine or imprisonment up to 20 years, or both.

that is exactly what the oath keepers, proudboys & 3%ers were doing.

Oath Keeper planned with Proud Boys, Three Percenters before Capitol attack, prosecutors say
Katie Wedell Kevin Johnson
USA TODAY

The leader of the Florida Oath Keepers coordinated with members of two other extremist groups prior to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, federal prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.

The filing, arguing that Kelly Meggs should remain in jail, includes records of Facebook messages in which he discusses plans for Jan. 6 and says he is working with leaders from the Proud Boys and Three Percenters. Members of all three groups have been charged in the assault on the Capitol.

It's the first time prosecutors have presented evidence of wider coordination among extremist groups.

Oath Keeper planned with Proud Boys, Three Percenters before Capitol attack, prosecutors say
USA Today....The nation's comic book.
So I take it you did not see the Trump appointed official from the DOJ say everything thing that was in the USA Today article. I guess you were to busy being one of those moronic unreasonable people the kraken was talking about in her defense against the Dominion lawsuit.
Jiames Wray and Gina Haspell were "Trump appointed officials"....They ended up being sellouts.

Fuck them and fuck you.

Seditious conspiracy
The kind of sedition that could be an issue in the Jan. 6 legal fallout involves acts, not just speech.

Under current federal law, a seditious conspiracy is defined as two or more persons conspiring to do one of two things by force. One is to overthrow the Government of the United States. The other is “to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” The law comes with a fine or imprisonment up to 20 years, or both.

USA TODAY

The leader of the Florida Oath Keepers coordinated with members of two other extremist groups prior to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, federal prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.

The filing, arguing that Kelly Meggs should remain in jail, includes records of Facebook messages in which he discusses plans for Jan. 6 and says he is working with leaders from the Proud Boys and Three Percenters. Members of all three groups have been charged in the assault on the Capitol.

It's the first time prosecutors have presented evidence of wider coordination among extremist groups.

So I take it you did not see the Trump appointed official from the DOJ say everything thing that was in the USA Today article. I guess you were to busy being one of those moronic unreasonable people the kraken was talking about in her defense against the Dominion lawsuit.
Jiames Wray and Gina Haspell were "Trump appointed officials"....They ended up being sellouts.

Fuck them and fuck you.
Good old odd ball the moron. The kraken loves ya. Hillarious

Seditious conspiracy

USA TODAY

Fuck them and fuck you.
Yeah, well fuck them and fuck you.....and fuck you again.

Seditious conspiracy

USA TODAY

uh-huh.

Prosecutors say Oath Keepers coordinated with Proud Boys ahead of Capitol riot
By Jordan Williams - 03/24/21 09:52 AM EDT

Prosecutors are alleging that the Oath Keepers militia group coordinated with the Proud Boys ahead of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
The allegation came in a court filing on Tuesday, in which prosecutors were urging a D.C. federal court not to release alleged Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs from detention ahead of his trial.
Prosecutors included redacted Facebook messages from Meggs coordinating with the Proud Boys ahead of a planned rally in D.C. on Jan. 6.
A number of members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have been indicted on conspiracy charges in connection with the riot, but the messages are the first showing that the groups might have worked together.
On Dec. 19, Meggs wrote that he organized an alliance between the Oath Keepers, the Florida Three Percenters group and the Proud Boys and that the groups have “decided to work together and shut this shit down.”

Case 1:21-cr-00028-APM Document 98 Filed 03/23/21 Page 1 of 22

View attachment 472268

next?
What exactly do you expect a prosecutor to say?

Seditious conspiracy

USA TODAY

Fuck them and fuck you.
Yeah, well fuck them and fuck you.....and fuck you again.
Aw ,getting huffy? That's cute . Refrain from supporting liars that sucker you and then call you unreasonable and a moron you can avoid that feeling.

Well, I've never been a prosecutor, but can imagine.

Imagine he/she would say:

"Your honor, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as you've seen by the evidence presented, the multitude of videos, the defendant's own words on Facebook, the testimony of the beaten officers, the testimony of the frightened staffers, and the words of the co-conspirators.......this man is guilty of the crimes charged.

We all, in this courtroom, are here to do our citizenship duty.
To ensure that the rule of law ....of our American laws.....is honored and upheld.

Thank you."

Anyway, I think I could maybe imagine that kind of a statement.

But that's just me.

"It's B&E, ,theft, and destruction of property."

Oh yeah, I too thought it was all those things also.

So then, if I was that hypothetical prosecutor mentioned in the nearby post.......and I had a deadsolidperfect case on all those charges, I would then bring out the haymaker.

And drag out all those videos, captured phone texts, the Facebook/Twitter/Parler, social media admissions of planning and arrangements, and the incriminating testimony of co-conspirators.......and drop the "intent" haymaker.

'Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, yes, the defendant is guilty of breaking and entering, and theft, and destruction. But, my fellow citizens, all of that was done with the intent to: " to interfere with the execution of a law.

See the OP: (
— that would be an easier vehicle for Jan. 6-related prosecutions, since the rioters who entered the Capitol were there as lawmakers were carrying out their constitutional duty to officially count the electoral votes for president.).

Yupper, that is how I would play my hand ........ if I had a hand to play. ;)

Seditious conspiracy

USA TODAY

uh-huh.

By Jordan Williams - 03/24/21 09:52 AM EDT

Prosecutors are alleging that the Oath Keepers militia group coordinated with the Proud Boys ahead of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
The allegation came in a court filing on Tuesday, in which prosecutors were urging a D.C. federal court not to release alleged Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs from detention ahead of his trial.
Prosecutors included redacted Facebook messages from Meggs coordinating with the Proud Boys ahead of a planned rally in D.C. on Jan. 6.
A number of members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have been indicted on conspiracy charges in connection with the riot, but the messages are the first showing that the groups might have worked together.
On Dec. 19, Meggs wrote that he organized an alliance between the Oath Keepers, the Florida Three Percenters group and the Proud Boys and that the groups have “decided to work together and shut this shit down.”

Case 1:21-cr-00028-APM Document 98 Filed 03/23/21 Page 1 of 22

View attachment 472268

next?

that they are guilty.

'Wait for the 6th when we are all in DC to insurrection' | New court docs allege Oath Keepers, Proud Boys planned Capitol riot

The FBI says an Oath Keeper bragged about forming an "alliance" between two militia groups and the Proud Boys prior to the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol.
0dbbed83-67e5-4989-ac94-490ef5f3dabd_1920x1080.jpg

4a70d7d1-897a-4774-aa6e-f9159e8c91d2_1140x641.png

8509d1fb-4512-4fcd-8eb3-de2248a54c12_1140x641.png

acbfa9ef-3a29-4e32-81b7-6b2c5b6eb68e_1140x641.png

'Wait for the 6th when we are all in DC to insurrection' | New court docs allege Oath Keepers, Proud Boys planned Capitol riot

that last one - a trump humping dumb fuck of the highest degree actually used the word 'insurrection' to the other dumb fuck that laid it all out on SOCIAL media.

Seditious conspiracy

USA TODAY

“Extremist” This is where the credibility level drops to zero point shit.

"there was no attack- dip shit, except by the cops- good lord- you people are so ducking fumb it's a wonder you can tie your own shoes-"

Ummm, help me out poster 'Gdjjr'.
Be my sherpa, if you will.

You say there "was no attack".
At the Capitol on January 6th?
Is that what you are saying?
Why do you say that?
How do you come to that conclusion?
Do you believe that all those videos, all those statements by participants, police, and observers......say otherwise?

And then, are you suggesting that the only 'attack' on January 6th was by the police?
Why do you say that?
What led you to that conclusion if that is, in fact, what you are asserting?
......................................................................................................................................................

“Extremist” This is where the credibility level drops to zero point shit."

I don't get your drift with that one, poster Booth.
Are you saying the term "extremists" applied to those FatboyPatriots ---- the Oathkeepers, the Proud Boys, the 3%'rs, et al, is inappropriate?
Why do you think that?
And would you suggest another term instead of 'extremists'?

You say there "was no attack".
At the Capitol on January 6th?
Why do you say that?
How do you come to that conclusion?
Words mean things:

attack: take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.

Just more obvious and predictable left wing propaganda compliments of biased MSM intended to interfere with the judicial process and the rights of the accused and American citizens in general.

Well, I've never been a prosecutor, but can imagine.

Imagine he/she would say:

"Your honor, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as you've seen by the evidence presented, the multitude of videos, the defendant's own words on Facebook, the testimony of the beaten officers, the testimony of the frightened staffers, and the words of the co-conspirators.......this man is guilty of the crimes charged.

We all, in this courtroom, are here to do our citizenship duty.
To ensure that the rule of law ....of our American laws.....is honored and upheld.

Thank you."

Anyway, I think I could maybe imagine that kind of a statement.

But that's just me.
Prosecutors play for the public and if they don’t do anything they get fired.
I know some and they’re job is very political.

attack: take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.

I'm thinkin' you are saying that it wasn't an attack without weapons or an armed force.

Is that right?

And, if you think that applies to the January 6th "lovefest" (Don Trump's words, not mine.)....well, I demur.

The FatboyPatriots had weapons. Watch the videos .
Did they have RPG's, or a 249SAW, well, I didn't see one.
Did they have iron rods, steel poles, clubs, chemical weapons?
Yupper, they did.
The JackassNinjaPatriots 'attacked' Capitol police, and the defense of that building.
Honestly, I'm mildly surprised you didn't see that.

And your characterization that only the police 'attacked'....is,.....well, it is noticeably strange.
If that's what you think, then persuade us that that is the only attack that happened.

Saddle up, Gd.

Forum List

Back