As long as the country is free, my voice cannot be silenced.

I have been banned from local media. The local newspaper has cancelled me for “spreading false narratives”. I have been cancelled from local public discourse for “slandering the state”. It is odd, but if I type in that term on Google, it does not retrieve a reference to the former Soviet Union as one might think. People everywhere are becoming cognizant of the fact that information in our age does not flourish as freely as it once did; it is it is tightly controlled by central authority.

Central authority? Really? Which one? The FCC? The DHS? What are you referring to?
(I think you're just making that part up.)

As to the rest, it's called "shunning". Simply put, it's when your neighbors think you're a jerk and they avoid you. That's it. It's a perfectly valid means of social censure. Get over it.

Your content is silly. You deserve no platform. Smarten up and earn one.

Exactly what he's talking about.

He only "deserves" a platform if you agree with his opinion.

After all, we wouldn't want people running about talking silly things, would we?

What about Biden with his non-stop silly things he says. He should be silenced as well, don't you think?

You dog faced pony soldier you.

You missed the point. In the words of a somewhat famous NY politician, "you are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts".
Therein lies the rub. For example, a large section of the population believes the election was fraudulent and stolen. There has been
absolutely no evidence to back this statement up yet it is parroted every day amongst the denizens of the alt-right underbelly. Repeated
often enough, there are people who will never believe anything but. Then, in the words of a now dead talk radio host, "the lie becomes the truth".

You're still free to express your opinion in this country. However, that scrap of yellowed paper sitting in the National Archives says nothing
about no consequences for expressing your opinion. We have laws against libel and slander. Employers are free to take action against you
if you make them look bad or cost them business.

But, if you're looking for someone to blame for the upheaval this country finds itself in...head straight to Mar-A-Lago. This man blew up every
norm of politics this country even pretended to go by. Even the most basic attempt at compromise and civility. Gone.
It's been building since Gingrich and his crew rolled into town, but McConnell and Trump....laid it to waste.

ead straight to Mar-A-Lago.
Oh bullshit! Intellectual dishonesty runs rampant in voters- and politicians- however, voters should know better, but people like you and Ray obviously don't- that, is what BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party subscribe to and fund with tax payer dollars-Public Education- it teaches conformity- to one or the other Party, which is essentially the same- rhetoric and personality are immaterial to policy we are forced to abide by, in the "land of the free", stupid- good lord you people are an embarrassment to thinking-

Saying what people are really thinking is not "spreading a false narrative". Stating what the people see instead of what they are told to see is free speech. Why is free speech dangerous? If an opinion is does not comply with a status quo it must be honored as an opinion not quashed as "dangerous". Up until this last election we still had free speech.

Last edited:
ead straight to Mar-A-Lago.
Oh bullshit! Intellectual dishonesty runs rampant in voters- and politicians- however, voters should know better, but people like you and Ray obviously don't- that, is what BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party subscribe to and fund with tax payer dollars-Public Education- it teaches conformity- to one or the other Party, which is essentially the same- rhetoric and personality are immaterial to policy we are forced to abide by, in the "land of the free", stupid- good lord you people are an embarrassment to thinking-

Sorry. Not buying that. At some point, you're part of the solution or continuing to be part of the problem. Has nothing to do with conformity. It's called evolving. Moving into the future.
This is my biggest issue with the "both sides are the problem" middle of the roaders. You never present any solutions to suggest fixing the problems. Just complaining constantly about them.
And no, it's not both side. This present dysfunction..comes primarily from the right.

Forum List

Back