As I said would happen when they sprung the trap. CNN/MSNBC narrating Trump sending in the troops

Trump is doing what America hired him to do. That is to protect its people from enemies, foreign and domestic. You can't listen to the MSNBCs and CNNs of the world. They're 90% communist and 100% political hacks. Listen to the terrified business owners and the American workers and homeowners who are being terrorized by antifa. Think of how they must feel when their mayor and governor sides with these punks who threaten law abiding citizens. This nuevo communism of the Democrat party will destroy this country if Biden gets elected.
I fear someone is going to go 'Las Vegas' at one of these riots.
This will be the official start of the Second Civil War. The only way the 'winner' wins is who has the most guns and ammo. The LIB 'Soy-boys' won't have a chance.
"Oh but this rifle is SO heavy and BIG and 'BLACK'! I don't think I can lift it! Do you put the bullets into the rifle by shoving them down the barrel?".

Now Fox News is reporting this.

To all the neo-cons who think this is a good idea to help Biden win, I say to them, you are going to wish this didn't happen if China starts their momentum of destroying the West as they were before Trump was elected.

Who didn't see this coming? Really, does anyone think that this isn't all intentional? Paid protesters taking over the streets of democrat run cities and local mayors purposely do little, KNOWING eventually Trump will revert wanting to be seen as "cleaning up the streets". I think the left has found the issue in which Trumps instinct are off...

He should stick to protecting federal statues and monuments, put the onus on local leaders and state leaders to do their job, call them out, expose them and make them pay a political cost. America isn't known as a centralized system, these types of Big Government narratives will hurt his support from Independents who want middle of the road, libertarians etc.

From Tucker Carlson to former cops who are basically naive as to the political consequences as some want desperately for Trump be viewed as authoritarian. I hope he doesn't take their advice. The only one who had this right was Laura Ingraham. She seems to have a far better understanding of the political consequences for Trump when his opponents try and get him to do something so that they can form the narrative. "Look, fascism and authoritarianism on the streets of America!" That is the narrative on both MSNBC and CNN websites.

Hey, what do I know, I'm just a dumb Canadian. I called this two weeks ago while Fox guests and former cops were telling Trump to send in the feds. Why? If I am Trump, I get ahead of this and address this and make sure it is clear, "I ordered the feds to protect federal property while leaving the local police activities to be dealt with locally."

He cannot allow the MSM to paint him as a Neo-Con, or China is going to run over the next president.

US attorney requests DHS investigation after video shows masked, camouflaged federal authorities arresting protesters in Portland

US attorney requests DHS investigation after video shows masked, camouflaged federal authorities arresting protesters in Portland
"
Check out MSNBCs headline. Do they seem interested in objectivity?:

'Terrifying for Citizens', Oregon Governor reacts to Trumps invasion of Portland

Easy to say when you are watching other folks shit be burnt. I say fuck the statue of whomever, stop the turds from Burning the family dollar.

DHS - who are the feds - admitted that the little green men are theirs.

uninvited - & using chemical irritants that are prohibited within oregon's borders.
The DHS jurisdiction is the entire USA, including the entire state of Oregon, nitwit. They don't need to be invited.

The Insurrection Act says that the president may use the armed forces to subdue an insurrection or rebellion and take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress violence.

But before doing so, he must issue a proclamation ordering insurgents to disperse and return to their homes.

While state governors and legislatures also have the legal authority to ask the president to use troops in this manner, none have done that during this period of unrest. The states have preferred to rely on a combination of local law enforcement and the National Guard, which is under state command, not federal.

Not only does this strategy enable governors to maintain authority over their states’ responses to the clashes in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but it also keeps things more straightforward legally and politically.
Can the president really order the military to occupy US cities and states?
Trump waited a long time. He saw the local and state politicians do their thing. If they can can arrest surfers and campers, they can arrest these people. If I live there I would have no faith in my government. The citizens that can, should move. The business that can, should leave. The Progs have legalized left wing anarchy.

Who didn't see this coming? Really, does anyone think that this isn't all intentional? Paid protesters taking over the streets of democrat run cities and local mayors purposely do little, KNOWING eventually Trump will revert wanting to be seen as "cleaning up the streets". I think the left has found the issue in which Trumps instinct are off...

He should stick to protecting federal statues and monuments, put the onus on local leaders and state leaders to do their job, call them out, expose them and make them pay a political cost. America isn't known as a centralized system, these types of Big Government narratives will hurt his support from Independents who want middle of the road, libertarians etc.

From Tucker Carlson to former cops who are basically naive as to the political consequences as some want desperately for Trump be viewed as authoritarian. I hope he doesn't take their advice. The only one who had this right was Laura Ingraham. She seems to have a far better understanding of the political consequences for Trump when his opponents try and get him to do something so that they can form the narrative. "Look, fascism and authoritarianism on the streets of America!" That is the narrative on both MSNBC and CNN websites.

Hey, what do I know, I'm just a dumb Canadian. I called this two weeks ago while Fox guests and former cops were telling Trump to send in the feds. Why? If I am Trump, I get ahead of this and address this and make sure it is clear, "I ordered the feds to protect federal property while leaving the local police activities to be dealt with locally."

He cannot allow the MSM to paint him as a Neo-Con, or China is going to run over the next president.

"
Check out MSNBCs headline. Do they seem interested in objectivity?:

'Terrifying for Citizens', Oregon Governor reacts to Trumps invasion of Portland

Easy to say when you are watching other folks shit be burnt. I say fuck the statue of whomever, stop the turds from Burning the family dollar.

That's the local police job. Sue local government if they aren't doing their job, do you want the federal government in every city walking the streets? It's a trap, I'm telling you.

Now Fox News is reporting this.

To all the neo-cons who think this is a good idea to help Biden win, I say to them, you are going to wish this didn't happen if China starts their momentum of destroying the West as they were before Trump was elected.

Fox Reported the Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace hoaxes too.

It's a hoax, a pseudo event staged by the Communists to try and swing VERY negative opinion to their favor. As always the little Goebbels are part and parcel to the hoax.

uninvited - & using chemical irritants that are prohibited within oregon's borders.
The DHS jurisdiction is the entire USA, including the entire state of Oregon, nitwit. They don't need to be invited.

The Insurrection Act says that the president may use the armed forces to subdue an insurrection or rebellion and take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress violence.

But before doing so, he must issue a proclamation ordering insurgents to disperse and return to their homes.

While state governors and legislatures also have the legal authority to ask the president to use troops in this manner, none have done that during this period of unrest. The states have preferred to rely on a combination of local law enforcement and the National Guard, which is under state command, not federal.

Not only does this strategy enable governors to maintain authority over their states’ responses to the clashes in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but it also keeps things more straightforward legally and politically.
Trump waited a long time. He saw the local and state politicians do their thing. If they can can arrest surfers and campers, they can arrest these people. If I live there I would have no faith in my government. The citizens that can, should move. The business that can, should leave. The Progs have legalized left wing anarchy.
It’s the old slippery slope thing. The two war criminals got it started...W with the Patriot Act and Ears expanded it and then eliminated habeas corpus. now Don will do worse.

Don't be sucked in. This is another leftist pseudo event. This is NOT happening, it's a fraud, a hoax, it's just an attempt by the democrats and their Brown Shirts to win sympathy.

One Brown Shirt, a Mark Pettibone, who has a history producing YouTube videos is behind all of this, but our garbage media, our little Goebbles, run with it because it fits the narrative.
It's very real

Very wrong

And very disturbing

Like PizzaGate?

Oh, but PizzaGate had evidence, this doesn't.

This is just another hoax by you Communists to try and win sympathy.

pizzagate is right up there like alex jones saying there is child labor camps on fucking mars.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is doing what America hired him to do. That is to protect its people from enemies, foreign and domestic. You can't listen to the MSNBCs and CNNs of the world. They're 90% communist and 100% political hacks. Listen to the terrified business owners and the American workers and homeowners who are being terrorized by antifa. Think of how they must feel when their mayor and governor sides with these punks who threaten law abiding citizens. This nuevo communism of the Democrat party will destroy this country if Biden gets elected.
So now trump is doing what America hired him to do, but protecting us against a pandemic isn't part of the job. Those protesters are not enemies and we can listen to MSNBC/CNN instead what trump tells us. Nobody is being terrorized by ANTIFA they only show up when white supremacists show up. Funny how the supremacists are never rounded up.

Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”
Ryan Devereaux
July 15 2020, 5:15 p.m.

But while the White House beat the drum for a crackdown on a leaderless movement on the left, law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations, a trove of newly leaked documents reveals.

Among the steady stream of threats from the far-right were repeated encounters between law enforcement and heavily armed adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement, which welcomes armed confrontation with cops as means to trigger civil war. With much of the U.S. policing apparatus on the hunt for antifa instigators, those violent aspirations appear to have materialized in a string of targeted attacks in California that left a federal protective services officer and a sheriff’s deputy dead and several other law enforcement officials wounded.

The cache of law enforcement materials was recently hacked and posted online under the title “BlueLeaks,” providing an unprecedented look at the communications between state, local, and federal law enforcement in the face of the nationwide protests. In an analysis of nearly 300 documents that reference “antifa,” The Intercept found repeated instances of antifa and left-wing protesting activities cast in cartoonishly grim terms alongside more substantive reports of lethal right-wing violence and threats that have received scant mention from top Trump administration officials.
[...]
Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”

when they were detained & taken, they were never told they were under arrest - per protocol in every instance. the dude said they asked after giving him his miranda rights if he wanted to wave them. when he said no they let him go. WTF?

• Thanks

Could you explain why you think any of that is relevant to the feds actions protecting federal buildings, personnel and property? Or the feds actions to apprehend fugitives?

If someone robs an FDIC insured bank, does the FBI need a local government's permission to apprehend the robber?

Here in Toledo, recently several members of the city council were busted by the FBI for corruption. Do you think the FBI needed the city council's permission to bust them?

THINK!

Last edited:
So now trump is doing what America hired him to do, but protecting us against a pandemic isn't part of the job. Those protesters are not enemies and we can listen to MSNBC/CNN instead what trump tells us. Nobody is being terrorized by ANTIFA they only show up when white supremacists show up. Funny how the supremacists are never rounded up.

Ryan Devereaux

But while the White House beat the drum for a crackdown on a leaderless movement on the left, law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations, a trove of newly leaked documents reveals.

Among the steady stream of threats from the far-right were repeated encounters between law enforcement and heavily armed adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement, which welcomes armed confrontation with cops as means to trigger civil war. With much of the U.S. policing apparatus on the hunt for antifa instigators, those violent aspirations appear to have materialized in a string of targeted attacks in California that left a federal protective services officer and a sheriff’s deputy dead and several other law enforcement officials wounded.

The cache of law enforcement materials was recently hacked and posted online under the title “BlueLeaks,” providing an unprecedented look at the communications between state, local, and federal law enforcement in the face of the nationwide protests. In an analysis of nearly 300 documents that reference “antifa,” The Intercept found repeated instances of antifa and left-wing protesting activities cast in cartoonishly grim terms alongside more substantive reports of lethal right-wing violence and threats that have received scant mention from top Trump administration officials.
[...]

:rofl:

You commies are fucking loons.

Yep, the problem is whites...

1595108266948.png

If only your party can come up with a final solution to the white people problem..

Last edited:
pizzagate is right up there like alex jones saying there is child labor camps on fucking mars.

LMAO :lmao:

Russian Collusion
Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace

You vermin are the kings of idiotic conspiracy theories.

So tell us again how feds are grabbing random people off the streets?

you have nothing but deversionist non sequiturs. will you be claiming they are crisis actors next?

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Could you explain why you think any of that is relevant to the feds protecting federal buildings?

proclamation? when did that happen? oh & you know how this is setting a precedent? you want a (D) prez to have this fascist power?

Last edited:

It’s the old slippery slope thing. The two war criminals got it started...W with the Patriot Act and Ears expanded it and then eliminated habeas corpus. now Don will do worse.
When was habeas corpus suspended? Got a reference or is this another drug-induced vision?

when they were detained & taken, they were never told they were under arrest - per protocol in every instance. the dude said they asked after giving him his miranda rights if he wanted to wave them. when he said no they let him go. WTF?

You mean YouTube promoter of ANTIFA videos Mark Pettibone? The ONLY basis of this entire conspiracy idiocy - which EVERY last DNC controlled source from CNN to the NY Times has uncritically repeated? Most of the little Goebbels echoing the OPB article verbatim....

You Commies are fucking loons.

Ryan Devereaux

[...]

:rofl:

You commies are fucking loons.

Yep, the problem is whites...

View attachment 364773

If only your party can come up with a final solution to the white people ..

i am an indy. you are a rw extremist loon.

Forum List

Back