As I said would happen when they sprung the trap. CNN/MSNBC narrating Trump sending in the troops

proclamation? when did that happen? oh & you know how this is setting a precedent? you want a (D) prez to havw this fascist power?

Like a pen and a phone? Able to declare law that future presidents are prohibited from repealing? Like that, loon?

donny has that power too. is that ok because HE has it?

what about the next CIC?

lol... but but but what aboutism doesn't cut it little doggy.

donny has that power too. is that ok because HE has it?

Nope - the SCOTUS says that he can't even repeal the unconstitutional law created by Obamugabe.

what about the next CIC?

lol... but but but what aboutism doesn't cut it little doggy.

Again, because you're lying, the question is moot. Obamugabe alone enjoyed full dictatorial power.

The check on executive orders for 240 years was that a future president could rescind them - until Mugabe that is - his word is law forever.

when they were detained & taken, they were never told they were under arrest - per protocol in every instance. the dude said they asked after giving him his miranda rights if he wanted to wave them. when he said no they let him go. WTF?
So you are complaining that their rights were not violated? :dunno:

It must have totally baffled people who live in authoritarian Democrat-controlled hellholes. What's the problem man? Aren't you gonna at least beat me up or take my money or something? :confused: :sad:

Last edited:
DHS - who are the feds - admitted that the little green men are theirs.

uninvited - & using chemical irritants that are prohibited within oregon's borders.

where's the spin?
The good people of Portland deserve to live their lives in peace. The local leadership has obviously failed and needs help to gain control of the city. It may or may not be the politically savvy thing for President Trump to do, but it is the right thing to do.

when they were detained & taken, they were never told they were under arrest - per protocol in every instance. the dude said they asked after giving him his miranda rights if he wanted to wave them. when he said no they let him go. WTF?
So you are complaining that their rights were not violated? :dunno:

It must have totally baffled people who live in authoritarian Democrat-controlled hellholes. What's the problem man? Aren't you gonna at least beat me up or take my money or something? :confused: :sad:

they are not allowed to take someone without saying who they are & why they are taking someone ( ' you're under arrest ' ) per the fucking constitution. that's called kidnapping, btw.

& ya, i have a problem with THAT. why you don't is stunning.

the rest of your reply is just silly bullshit.

i am an indy.
[sarcasm]Of course you are. And everybody at USMB will believe you because you have earned such a great repute of credibility over the years. [/sarcasm]

do you think i care what you think? i guarantee you i voted for more people across the political party spectrum than you little turban laden partisan stooge you.

i am an indy.
[sarcasm]Of course you are. And everybody at USMB will believe you because you have earned such a great repute of credibility over the years. [/sarcasm]

do you think i care what you think? i guarantee you i voted for more people across the political party spectrum than you little turban laden partisan stooge you.
A guarantee is only as valuable as the entity charged with backing it up.

[sarcasm] And of course all of your fellow USMB forumers value your guarantee, because you have earned such a great reputation as a truth teller.[/sarcasm]

i am an indy.

A guarantee is only as valuable as the entity charged with backing it up.

[sarcasm] And of course all of your fellow USMB forumers value your guarantee, because you have earned such a great reputation as a truth teller.[/sarcasm]

i don't lie. i have zero reason to & it makes no sense that i would admit to voting for several (R)s who ended up in prison after getting into office.

Forum List

Back