As I read this article, my mind transposed in a different group...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...can you guess which one?

“My fiancée and sick mother need me abroad so that I can work and help them. Now I can’t even help myself, I am left alone with strangers [and] without a home and cannot leave the country,” he said. “My friends and I have no experience and we do not want to hold weapons and cannot physically fight. I live in fear they will send me to war without proper training. My friends were trained for five days and sent to Donetsk. I’m worried about the men in this country, many others are worse off than me.”

I generally loath this periodical, however, it is telling, with all the western propaganda, how Russia is, "going to run out of recruits," that they should publish, such a piece.

‘I will not be held prisoner’: the trans women turned back at Ukraine’s borders​

...can you guess which one?

“My fiancée and sick mother need me abroad so that I can work and help them. Now I can’t even help myself, I am left alone with strangers [and] without a home and cannot leave the country,” he said. “My friends and I have no experience and we do not want to hold weapons and cannot physically fight. I live in fear they will send me to war without proper training. My friends were trained for five days and sent to Donetsk. I’m worried about the men in this country, many others are worse off than me.”

Sounds like war. Is this surprising as you hear the daily casualty counts?
Welcome to the Nam boys.

Sounds like war. Is this surprising as you hear the daily casualty counts?
Welcome to the Nam boys.
What surprises me is what man wouldn't fight to protect his own country?!?

I understand not wanting to export yourself to Vietnam, or or South Korea or Iraq or Afghanistan to fight for someone elses country...but this I cannot understand.

Mrs. Mo and I were talking this morning about this generation and the police in Uvalde...standing around with their thumbs up their asses while kids were dying. This is just more of the same IMO. Not doing that which is necessary because of personal risk of injury or death.

What surprises me is what man wouldn't fight to protect his own country?!?

I understand not wanting to export yourself to Vietnam, or or South Korea or Iraq or Afghanistan to fight for someone elses country...but this I cannot understand.

Mrs. Mo and I were talking this morning about this generation and the police in Uvalde...standing around with their thumbs up their asses while kids were dying. This is just more of the same IMO. Not doing that which is necessary because of personal risk of injury or death.
I was reading a thread by pknopp, about how some Florida woman killed her own kids, and some social worker reported that the kids were fine, into the system, AFTER the kids had already been murdered.

I think, it was meant as a subtle attack on DeSantis, though he claims it wasn't. SweetSue, who is a conservative Christian, even suggested that we bring back orphanages, which some of our conservatives members thought was a good idea, only Maxdeath, thought more government, was not the solution.

IMO, the same thing your Mrs identified as an insidious, endemic problem, and the same thing that is the problem in this thread, which seems to be, folks want government to solve, but can't, is the problem of, a collapse of civil society, which has been caused by purposeful subversion of seemingly malevolent forces. Forces that have been working now, for decades to try to social engineer a new, global civilization.

It was one of the more interesting threads, with serious conversation, little trolling and little ad hom. It was just folks on all sides of the issue that are seeking a solution. Some who really believe, and KNOW, the government can't solve this, and others, that want to have the government give it another try.

It really doesn't matter the members political stance though, I think all in the thread were being honest and genuine. It was nice.

The only problem? No one really came up with anything. . . It is just going to continue.

Last edited:
I was reading a thread by pknopp, about how some Florida woman killed her own kids, and some social worker reported that the kids were fine, into the system, AFTER the kids had already been murdered.

I think, it was meant as a subtle attack on DeSantis, though he claims it wasn't. SweetSue, who is a conservative Christian, even suggested that we bring back orphanages, which some of our conservatives members thought was a good idea, only Maxdeath, thought more government, was not the solution.

IMO, the same thing your Mrs identified as an insidious, endemic problem, and the same thing that is the problem in this thread, which seems to be, folks want government to solve, but can't, is the problem of, a collapse of civil society, which has been caused by purposeful subversion of seemingly malevolent forces. Forces that have been working now, for decades to try to social engineer a new, global civilization.

It was one of the more interesting threads, with serious conversation, little trolling and little ad hom. It was just folks on all sides of the issue that are seeking a solution. Some who really believe, and KNOW, the government can't solve this, and others, that want to have the government give it another try.

It really doesn't matter the members political stance though, I think all in the thread were being honest and genuine. It was nice.

The only problem? No one really came up with anything. . . It is just going to continue.

Thats a tough one.
The social workers either go to far or they dont do enough.
Then you have the people that will take care of a kid or two for the money and some end up being pedos.
Same goes for churches,they have a history of child abuse as well.
I dont think there's a magic one solution to the problem. But orphanages may be the best all around solution.

Thats a tough one.
The social workers either go to far or they dont do enough.
Then you have the people that will take care of a kid or two for the money and some end up being pedos.
Same goes for churches,they have a history of child abuse as well.
I dont think there's a magic one solution to the problem. But orphanages may be the best all around solution.
One thing, that is not mentioned in that article, which I have no doubt is the case, is the mother and father probably both abused alcohol and drugs, and were both victims themselves of broken homes.

Folks that come from loving, and whole families and lives, don't have this psychic pain, where does THAT come from?

This is from the prologue. The man who wrote this book was awarded NY state school teacher of the year, and NYC school teacher of the year. The system also conspired to try to fire him as well . . .

Bianca, You Animal, Shut Up! Prologue

By John Taylor Gatto
August 23, 2010
The preface to The Underground History of American Public Education

" . . . Most of us tacitly accept the pragmatic terms of public school which allow every kind of psychic violence to be inflicted on Bianca in order to fulfill the prime directive of the system: putting children in their place. It’s called "social efficiency." But I get this precognition, this flash-forward to a moment far in the future when your little girl Jane, having left her comfortable home, wakes up to a world where Bianca is her enraged meter maid, or the passport clerk Jane counts on for her emergency ticket out of the country, or the strange lady who lives next door.

I picture this animal Bianca grown large and mean, the same Bianca who didn’t go to school for a month after her little friends took to whispering, "Bianca is an animal, Bianca is an animal," while Bianca, only seconds earlier a human being like themselves, sat choking back tears, struggling her way through a reading selection by guessing what the words meant.

In my dream I see Bianca as a fiend manufactured by schooling who now regards Janey as a vehicle for vengeance. In a transport of passion she:

1. Gives Jane’s car a ticket before the meter runs out.
  2. Throws away Jane’s passport application after Jane leaves the office.
  3. Plays heavy metal music through the thin partition which separates Bianca’s apartment from Jane’s while Jane pounds frantically on the wall for relief.
  4. All the above.
You aren’t compelled to loan your car to anyone who wants it, but you are compelled to surrender your school-age child to strangers who process children for a livelihood, even though one in every nine schoolchildren is terrified of physical harm happening to them in school, terrified with good cause; about thirty-three are murdered there every year. Your great-great-grandmother didn’t have to surrender her children. What happened?

If I demanded you give up your television to an anonymous, itinerant repairman who needed work you’d think I was crazy; if I came with a policeman who forced you to pay that repairman even after he broke your set, you would be outraged. Why are you so docile when you give up your child to a government agent called a schoolteacher? . . . "

IMO, a complete change of the culture is the best solution. We have drifted from the culture and nation that we once were.

Folks care too much about materialism, success and power, and not enough about family, friends, society or the nation.

This is the complete book, and it is all addressed in;

The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher's Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling​

The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher's Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling : John Taylor Gatto : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

They way humans evolved, in tribal societies, and pre-industrial societies, the mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, IOW? Adults in their prime, went out and made society run. This does not matter if it is in the city, town, or rural districts, or in hunter gather societies, or advanced societies, it works the same. Folks in their prime, are the producers, they make the products, i.e., clothing, housing, and food, for the rest of the populations.

And the children? Traditionally, throughout all of human history, have been cared for, and instructed by, the old women and old men, the disabled, and those who could not produce efficiently for society.

This all changed when human productivity increased and the managerial class needed to create more jobs, and more industries. It also was a result of the desire to create a standardized product/education in how the children were trained, creating, "human resources." This is when the whole notion of compulsory education was introduced. Folks in New England in the mid nineteenth century even resisted this change with arms, it was such a radical departure of social engineering.

Taking children from the family, and the grandparents, the extended family, to train them in the STATE run schools, for the purposes of the nation and the corporations, with a formal pedagogy. This, then, has made children a resource, an input for industry and the STATE. They are no longer part of their families. They are no longer a sovereign spiritual individual, who knows they have other needs, besides material wants and desires. Most kids today, won't think twice to move half way across the nation, away from their family & friends, to make twice as much money.

And if they marry, have children? What then if no family is around? It is a sad story, it really is.

Most of these folks that act like they have been dehumanized? Have been. Quite purposely.

Forum List

Back