As Gun-Grabbers Decline to Criticize Police Response, Texas DPS Says Kids Called 911 Twelve Times, Could Hear "Shots Fired" Over Calls and Cops Inside

Why do you need them?
Because I did not have one when an 18 year old illegal put a gun to my head and stole my car. But I did have one when a friend of his came to my door in the middle of the night.
Why do you even feel the need to placate a stupid question like that? Why forward them the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy? That's what they want you to do.

Post #93. Short...concise...final answer.

Last edited:
Why do you even feel the need to placate a stupid question like that? Why forward them the luxury of controlling the terms of controversy? That's what they want you to do.

Post #93. Short...concise...final answer.
The assumption was, since I never needed a gun in the past, I don't need one now. I've run across this before. Even "you may have been carjacked but you didn't have a gun and are fine, unhurt." When the case went to court, the jackets home boys came to my house in the middle of the night. Had I not been armed I doubt they would have left me unhurt.

The assumption was, since I never needed a gun in the past, I don't need one now. I've run across this before. Even "you may have been carjacked but you didn't have a gun and are fine, unhurt." When the case went to court, the jackets home boys came to my house in the middle of the night. Had I not been armed I doubt they would have left me unhurt.

It was not an assumption. It was a projection. And the projection served no other purpose than to promote, legitimize and normalize the notion that the Marxist model of ''...to each according to his need" is what should, in their minds, and at all times, guide the terms of controversy in any such discussion regarding your natural rights to life, liberty and your pursuit of happiness.

And I think we all know fully well who they have in mind when it comes to defining what your need is.

Last edited:
Ah well. I'm going to bed. Have a good night, all.

One last thought on it, so that we're crystal clear...

UzeOUKX.jpg

It was not an assumption. It was a projection. And the projection served no other purpose than to promote, legitimize and normalize the notion that the Marxist model of ''...to each according to his need" is what should, in their minds, and at all times, guide the terms of controversy in any such discussion regarding your natural rights to life, liberty and your pursuit of happiness.

And I think we all know fully well who they have in mind when it comes to defining what your need is.
Very good. I shall keep that in mind.

The latest gun shooter went through no checks and bought a type of gun that's not suitable in a society. Plus, he was allowed to walk about with it in public. Even Republican Presidents never had the balls to sort the gun nut problem out, and you blame the Dems? You're hilarious.
If you think that Republicans or conservatives are the reason for today's societal decay, then you are one fake and dishonest political poster/political activist in life. Otherwise you are part of the problem by deflecting on who the real culprit's are by giving the leftist a pass after all that is known about their long history looking back now.

Looking at tbe Republican party, which consistently defunds programs for single mothers, poor families, affordable childcare, safer communities and healthcare, I have little doubt who values kids less than guns and money.
All programs created as a result of Democrat failure's in society and in governance. The history can't be hidden about it all....Even a child can read it and understand it all now, but of course that is why children have become the main focus of today's democrat's, otherwise how can they keep their bull crap going if they don't indoctrinate the children ??

All programs created as a result of Democrat failure's in society and in governance. The history can't be hidden about it all....Even a child can read it and understand it all now, but of course that is why children have become the main focus of today's democrat's, otherwise how can they keep their bull crap going if they don't indoctrinate the children ??
Leftism can't propagate unless it's forced on minds too immature to question it.

No rational, sane adult chooses leftism voluntarily.

If you think that Republicans or conservatives are the reason for today's societal decay, then you are one fake and dishonest political poster/political activist in life. Otherwise you are part of the problem by deflecting on who the real culprit's are by giving the leftist a pass after all that is known about their long history looking back now.
If you took the time to read my post, it said, "Even Republican Presidents". In the Queen's English, you would gather from that that both Republican and Democrat presidents never had the balls. Then you carried on with presumptuous twaddle.

You suck at condescension. Stop trying.

You said: "...and bought a type of gun that's not suitable in a society."

Clarify your sociology-babble, if you can. Please note that anyplace two or more people live is a society.
My Jack Russell says, "The AR-15 is not an appropriate gun to be freely walking around in society because of it's capabilities and power. They can, and have shown to be, quite a devastating consequence to innocent lives, especially children in the hands of nutters". Woof.

Just out of curiosity, in your world, are your only choices for self defense a machete or an assault style weapon? Glocks work pretty well ya know….

You mean those Glocks you leftist are trying to ban?
As far as a machete goes the only use it has is cutting brush.
And to be honest that Glock is more dangerous than a AR-15 in some cases.
You cant put that AR in your pocket and conceal it.

They won't .mention anything that brings the human element into the equation because they need it to stay strictly about "guns are bad". If they start bringing people into the argument then the public might actually consider the fact that people are the problem.

They want people to just hate guns and nothing else.

My Jack Russell says, "The AR-15 is not an appropriate gun to be freely walking around in society because of it's capabilities and power. They can, and have shown to be, quite a devastating consequence to innocent lives, especially children in the hands of nutters". Woof.
Again you deflect by blaming the gun's, and not looking at what has taken place in societies culture's over these long year's now. How can someone like you actually be believed in these debate's, because you start off being dishonest about the issue's ??

They won't .mention anything that brings the human element into the equation because they need it to stay strictly about "guns are bad". If they start bringing people into the argument then the public might actually consider the fact that people are the problem.

They want people to just hate guns and nothing else.
Perfect logic... Absolutely correct.

Again you deflect by blaming the gun's, and not looking at what has taken place in societies culture's over these long year's now. How can someone like you actually be believed in these debate's, because you start off being dishonest about the issue's ??
The AR-i5 is not a suitable gun in society, to be walking around in public with said rifle. Hand guns should conform to certain dimensions and again, they're not suitable to have when walking around in society. No gun is suitable within a public area.

The AR-i5 is not a suitable gun in society, to be walking around in public with said rifle. Hand guns should conform to certain dimensions and again, they're not suitable to have when walking around in society. No gun is suitable within a public area.
You don't have enough education or cultural background to be commenting on what American's should have or shouldn't be doing with what they have.. You shouldn't be commenting on what their preferences in life should or shouldn't be, otherwise in concerning their self defence weapon's of choice, their sport weapon's of choice or their hunting weapon's of choice.

Now if you want to start a conversation about the mental side of the perps, and how they got to become the monster's that they became, then go for it, but attacking the gun is a non-starter because good people have gun's in the million's that never use those gun's in a criminal act nor will they ever use them in a criminal act.

The Democrat's don't want to study the perps mental state (deflects to the gun), for fear's that they might actually find out that it was them that created the monster's either making the perp a pro-active perp or a re-active perp.

Because I did not have one when an 18 year old illegal put a gun to my head and stole my car. But I did have one when a friend of his came to my door in the middle of the night.
Why does that require a high capacity magazine?

Why does that require a high capacity magazine?

Because police with revolvers can call for back-up and get immediate advantage over intruders or people looting pillaging your property. It's much slower and unsafe for YOU to call the police when you have someone held at gunpoint and NOT knowing if there's 2 or 3 others waiting in a car outside. You can't ASSUME "back-up" anymore in a country that WANTS to "empty its jails".

It's been my observation that there are 3 fundamental differences in the way that Leftists and everyone else THINK. FUNDAMENTAL diffs. And ONE of these is that a "sense of self preservation" has been bred or conditioned right out them. It's likely the communal thinking and total RELIANCE on big muscular govt that instills this over time...

Forum List

Back