Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

Please stop with the “brown” stuff. These children were Caucasian. I could just as well say that I hope police action wasn’t delayed because these kids weren’t black!

There was never any such term into a few years ago. People were either black, white, or Asian. Stop turning everything into a racial issue.

Please stop with the “brown” stuff. These children were Caucasian. I could just as well say that I hope police action wasn’t delayed because these kids weren’t black!

There was never any such term into a few years ago. People were either black, white, or Asian. Stop turning everything into a racial issue.
They were brown. But if you want to try making this about white victimhood, this is another case of white on white crime.

They were brown. But if you want to try making this about white victimhood, this is another case of white on white crime.
And so was the shooter. So were many if not all of the responding officers. What's your point?

Chances are that those "beaner" families have been in this country long before your family or mine. Texas was Mexico until we decided it would be another great place for slavery. Only 2 great things have ever happened in Texas. The Alamo and the Branch Davidian`s suicide.
Oh Jesus Christ on a cracker....Another that can only view America through the prism of race, and that America is a horrible place...

I wonder why the teacher propped open the door. I'm guessing they are a smoker and propped it open so they could step out for a smoke without locking themselves out.
She went to get a phone from her car and propped the door open so she could get back in.

Whether the school was in lock down at the time or why she failed to properly close the door are questions still to be answered

She went to get a phone from her car and propped the door open so she could get back in.

Whether the school was in lock down at the time or why she failed to properly close the door are questions still to be answered
I thought since Sandy Hook, ALL schools were supposed to have controlled entry/exit points? IOW, one entrance/exit point....Regardless of the circumstance this teacher violated policy at the least, and as a result of her action this nut was allowed entry uncontrolled.

To add: Physics at the top with average 133, and early education and social work at the very bottom, with average IQs of 104 and 103, respectively.

Good grief Lisa. In my opinion and yes I’m taking your comment a little personal which I should just shrug off, but generalizing much?

Yes, I read a survey 20 years ago or so in which high school teachers were asked if the moon has its own illumination. A high percentage answered yes. Sad fact that might not have improved even by now, idk. Regardless, why don’t we leave the blanket generalizations insinuating that ALL are this or ALL are that for the obvious fools on the board? You appear to be more informed than that although I’m not always in agreement with your position.

I thought since Sandy Hook, ALL schools were supposed to have controlled entry/exit points? IOW, one entrance/exit point....Regardless of the circumstance this teacher violated policy at the least, and as a result of her action this nut was allowed entry uncontrolled.
True

Nobody is suggesting those laws. So you are arguing against your own fantasies. Again, thanks for nothing.

Thank the Lord, Garland was kept off SCOTUS! Would have been 5 gungrabber votes against 2A.

These FBI/Beta school shootings are evil, but one group reliably uses them to try to disarm ALL Americans.

Just wondered if the teacher in question has been identified as a female and not one of the other 57 gender varieties. I would think that person will be carrying a huge amount of guilt around for the rest of his/her life. Well, unless he/she is a democrat in which case blame the cops. And the gun.

Last edited:
Little children have been slaughtered by another domestic terrorist and you are jabbering about the children being Hispanic? What is wrong with you?
Not only that, but they`re making a teacher the villain here, not the shooter or the 19 chicken shit cops that listened to the shooting for an hour while doing nothing but looking like bad asses.

Not only that, but they`re making a teacher the villain here, not the shooter or the 19 chicken shit cops that listened to the shooting for an hour while doing nothing but looking like bad asses.
Unfortunately the teacher leaving that door open was one of the things in the chain of events that allowed this to happen

The school was never in a lockdown. The suspect entered the school building before anyone but that one teacher even knew what was happening outside. Nevertheless, she is responsible for leaving that door open

Unfortunately the teacher leaving that door open was one of the things in the chain of events that allowed this to happen
Third world problems. An embarrassment. If even one ounce of blame for a massacre of children is placed on someone leaving an entrance to a school open, we have given up entirely.

Third world problems. An embarrassment. If even one ounce of blame for a massacre of children is placed on someone leaving an entrance to a school open, we have given up entirely.
It's called negligence. Why are you bent on letting them off the hook?

If you aren't pissed off enough already by this insane tragedy, this will make your blood boil.
The school was on lockdown because of shots fired in the area. A teacher actually opened a locked exit door & left it propped open after they panicked & ran back inside.
The psycho perp walked right in an unlocked door due to an idiot teacher making it as easy as possible.
Apparently, they had a locked down & at least semi-secure building up to this point. It might have stopped the perp from entering & allowed police to stop this outside the building.
WTF?! This is just one reason why arming ALL teachers is a bad idea. This one couldn't properly handle a door in a crises.

Based on the timeline of COL. STEVEN MCGRAW, DIRECTOR OF TEXAS DPS, today:

11:28: Ramos crashes into the ditch. The teacher runs to room 132 to retrieve a phone. The same teacher walks back to the exit door and the door remains propped open.

(No time given): Ramos opens the truck and two men from the funeral home, who were checking on him, take off running when they see a gun. They’re shot at but no one is hit.

11:30: The teacher runs back inside, panicked, and apparently calls 911. Door remains propped open. The use of the word “apparently” is peculiar. At this point in the investigation, with this detailed of a timeline, you would think that teacher has been identified, confirmed and a statement taken, that they did in fact call 911.

Hs anyone ever taught you folks about the emotional/logical teeter totter?

When emotions go high, a human's ability to think rationally decreases. This is why we teach calming tactics for those who deal with stressful situations involving life and death.

Panic is a natural reaction to fight or flight.

This teacher could not keep a rational thought once she panicked. Her action is one of muscle memory. She normally propped this door open as a daily item. She was on automatic pilot and she did what she normally does.

Forum List

Back