As Gun-Grabbers Decline to Criticize Police Response, Texas DPS Says Kids Called 911 Twelve Times, Could Hear "Shots Fired" Over Calls and Cops Inside

Some heads have to roll, there shouldn't be any political division about this.
I know I would hate to be an officer that cared more about myself than children being slaughtered inside a school like that. Wow.

My conscience would eat me up. The woman who may have lied about going in to get her children as the cop's did nothing, appears to have been in a different part of the school than the part where the shooting was taking place. So the tweaking of her story or the inference it projects is that she went into a live shooting to grab her kid's as the cop's did nothing to save the kid's already shot. She then said that the cop's weren't in the school, but she went in, and actually was in a conversation with one of the teacher's when confronted by the cops in the school. Someone needs to get their stories straight.

However, the cop's not going in to take out the shooter while shot's were being fired is of a grave concern indeed. Hope we get the real story soon.

Timeline of 911 calls starts at 7 minutes. Nevertheless the gun-grabbers are sticking to their narrative and agenda, de facto helping #UvaldeCoverup. Now the mother who ran in to save her two kids says she is being threatened by Uvalde PD with old probation charges if she keeps talking to media.

NY Times: Students Called 911 Many times.

It sounds like a psyop to get more gun control.

The exact opposite should happen.

Machine guns, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of bootney to keep and bear belt-fed open-bolts shall be absolute.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

the-simple-fact.jpg

We aren't. The perp was known to police. They did nothing. Why? That is true for ALL of these cases. So ask yourself, why are the "authorities" refusing to do their jobs?
I’m more interested in why he thinks anyone is “enabling” the crap response by the PD…but I pretty much know the answer…it’s a redirection.

I’m more interested in why he thinks anyone is “enabling” the crap response by the PD…but I pretty much know the answer…it’s a redirection.

How is it a redirection? The cops quite literally aided and abetted the murderer by preventing parents from going in.

I'm sorry, but that is bullshit.

How is it a redirection? The cops quite literally aided and abetted the murderer by preventing parents from going in.

I'm sorry, but that is bullshit.
How is it bullshit? Not defending the indefensible PD response, but attempting to place all blame there is a redirection from the larger issues that allowed it to happen the first place.

Forum List

Back