As Gun-Grabbers Decline to Criticize Police Response, Texas DPS Says Kids Called 911 Twelve Times, Could Hear "Shots Fired" Over Calls and Cops Inside

Has anyone considered, since most school shooters are or were just recently students themselves, that they would know WHAT their targets are going to be doing, WHERE they are going to be hiding, and what security measures are in place? After all, it wasn't long ago for most of them that they went through the drills, had the instructions pounded into their heads, etc.

Why should we blindly accept a world where schools must be hardened because some people love their guns more than their children?
Because fuck you, that's why.

You're not getting rid of the guns, ever, ever,

giphy.gif

You may as well do something you can do without millions dying (and they will if you try).

Why not harden the obvious targets?

Another certain way to stop school shootings is to make advocating for any gun control an offense punishable by death. That will stop this shit in its tracks.

Why do we need guns with high capacity magazines? Because killers like the illegal alien who gunned down Kate Steinle are set free to kill again and again and again until SOMEONE takes them out.

My Jack Russell says, "The AR-15 is not an appropriate gun to be freely walking around in society because of it's capabilities and power. They can, and have shown to be, quite a devastating consequence to innocent lives, especially children in the hands of nutters". Woof.
You shouldn't listen to your dog. He's wrong.

But he is smarter than you, I'll give him that.

The AR-i5 is not a suitable gun in society, to be walking around in public with said rifle. Hand guns should conform to certain dimensions and again, they're not suitable to have when walking around in society. No gun is suitable within a public area.
“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Hey, dumbass, people are attacked in public areas. Oh, wait, I know! Maybe you should put up signs that say PUBLIC AREA -- NO CRIMES ALLOWED!

That's SURE to work!

Because police with revolvers can call for back-up and get immediate advantage over intruders or people looting pillaging your property. It's much slower and unsafe for YOU to call the police when you have someone held at gunpoint and NOT knowing if there's 2 or 3 others waiting in a car outside. You can't ASSUME "back-up" anymore in a country that WANTS to "empty its jails".

It's been my observation that there are 3 fundamental differences in the way that Leftists and everyone else THINK. FUNDAMENTAL diffs. And ONE of these is that a "sense of self preservation" has been bred or conditioned right out them. It's likely the communal thinking and total RELIANCE on big muscular govt that instills this over time...
Tatum talks about minutes in this video, but the most important thing in my thinking is that if one of the nine dead would have been armed, then maybe all or some would have survived. Minute's folk's, and the gunman still offed his target's and even himself in a matter of minutes.....,... We're talking seconds here folk's, not minute's that saves lives. The only answer would be is if a few might have had a CCP and was carrying.

Gun free zones are a complete failure upon having to deal with what leftist culture has created in America now.

Tatum talks about minutes in this video, but the most important thing in my thinking is that if one of the nine dead would have been armed, then maybe all or some would have survived. Minute's folk's, and the gunman still offed his target's and even himself in a matter of minutes.....,... We're talking seconds here folk's, not minute's that saves lives. The only answer would be is if a few might have had a CCP and was carrying.

Gun free zones are a complete failure upon having to deal with what leftist culture has created in America now.

Like the woman just LAST WEEK with legal conceal carry taking out an ACTIVE mass shooter with a couple shots in a complex crowded situation-- and savings lives and court/jail time. The media NEVER TOUCH these stories.. And keep repeating that defensive gun use (DGUs) dont exist. It's about 250,000 to 350,000 per year. About 40% ended with no shots fired.

Like the woman just LAST WEEK with legal conceal carry taking out an ACTIVE mass shooter with a couple shots in a complex crowded situation-- and savings lives and court/jail time. The media NEVER TOUCH these stories.. And keep repeating that defensive gun use (DGUs) dont exist. It's about 250,000 to 350,000 per year. About 40% ended with no shots fired.
LOL... I forgot to post the video... I'm getting to old...

Forum List

Back