As Gun-Grabbers Decline to Criticize Police Response, Texas DPS Says Kids Called 911 Twelve Times, Could Hear "Shots Fired" Over Calls and Cops Inside

Sure...keep telling yourself that.

Riiight.... Keep lying.

Awww...did I hurt your wittle feelings? For some reason you decided to bring me into this thread. And now you're all butthurt because I brought up your getting fired. I can tell it still bothers you.

Good.
Why are you trying to deflect away from the incredible negligence of the Uvalde PD that got children killed?

Why are you enabling the murder of children?
And to specifically address this post, I will direct you to a scenario in which a mother of four children fends off a burglar or home invader with an AR-15 or a 9mm handgun while her husband works the night shift.

Are we enabling the danger to the children by passing lax laws on crime in big cities which motivated this burglar/home invader?

Or are we endangering the children by allowing the mother to protect them with her firearm(s)?

Did the right to bear arms in that scenario not allow the mother to save the lives of her children?

Last edited:
I know I would hate to be an officer that cared more about myself than children being slaughtered inside a school like that. Wow.

My conscience would eat me up. The woman who may have lied about going in to get her children as the cop's did nothing, appears to have been in a different part of the school than the part where the shooting was taking place. So the tweaking of her story or the inference it projects is that she went into a live shooting to grab her kid's as the cop's did nothing to save the kid's already shot. She then said that the cop's weren't in the school, but she went in, and actually was in a conversation with one of the teacher's when confronted by the cops in the school. Someone needs to get their stories straight.

However, the cop's not going in to take out the shooter while shot's were being fired is of a grave concern indeed. Hope we get the real story soon.

Cops follow orders; that's about all there is to say about that.

And to specifically address this post, I will direct you to a scenario in which a mother of four children fends off a burglar or home invader with an AR-15 or a 9mm handgun while her husband works the night shift.

Are we enabling the danger to the children by passing lax laws on crime in big cities which motivated this burglar/home invader?

Or are we endangering the children by allowing the mother to protect them with her firearms?

Did the right to bear arms in that scenario not allow the mother to save the lives of her children?
and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-f...jpg

How is it a redirection? The cops quite literally aided and abetted the murderer by preventing parents from going in.

I'm sorry, but that is bullshit.
That is not the assertion of the OP, it is that "gun grabbers decline to criticize police response".....name names of those declining to criticize the police response......................if you can.

Forum List

Back