As God Is My Witness

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
As God is my witness, when I was in my teens, I took some LSD.

It was in my high school years when I was introduced to LSD.

LSD
Generic Name
: Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
Common or street names: LSD is sold under more than 80 street names including Acid, Blotter, acid, Doses, Dots, Trips, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane, as well as names that reflect the designs on sheets of blotter paper (for example, "purple dragon").

LSD (Acid): Effects, Hazards & Extent of Use - Drugs.com

I seem to have survived the trip but still I would not recommend this to anyone, for any reason.

Period, none, nada, zip, zero.
:)-

LSD
Generic Name
Common or street names: LSD is sold under more than 80 street names including Acid, Blotter, acid, Doses, Dots, Trips, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane, as well as names that reflect the designs on sheets of blotter paper (for example, "purple dragon").

I seem to have survived the trip but still I would not recommend this to anyone, for any reason.

At CAL a friend of mine took LSD, and I spent hours one Saturday night telling him to "turn the page". He was in and out of delusions, an event I never wanted to experience.

LSD
Generic Name

At CAL a friend of mine took LSD, and I spent hours one Saturday night telling him to "turn the page". He was in and out of delusions, an event I never wanted to experience.
Yep, democrat voter for life after LSD.

As God is my witness

He makes a very unreliable witness. He refuses to testify in open court.
You have the "mule" attempting to push the plow, which is like trying to push a chain. You must first "witness" to God in obeying His commandments. If you allow the mule to pull the plow.........you have no need to be in any courtroom sitting that might require the witness testimony of God. God stood witness for mankind but one time, when He gave His only begotten Son as payment for our transgressions. That testimony stands forever.....all that is required is acceptance of that GRACE.

You do not have to obey the laws of God or mankind in a literal fashion because those laws are written on your heart (and you follow them willingly) .....only when you fail to witness for God is God absent in your life.

Forum List

Back