As Global Conflicts Rage, Blinken Lays Down the Law on Gender Pronouns for State Department Employees

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
As you might have noticed, Biden has been a complete failure at confronting inflation, higher interest rates, Iranian proxies killing US servicemen, curbing exploding deficit spending, all while bending and scraping before the tranny Cult.

Folks in the State Dept. are addressing more pressing issues such as learning that pronouns are more important than national security. That might be a reason why Putin has endorsed Biden for president because a weak and feckless Biden is good for Russia.

As America finds itself in one of its most precarious situations in decades, the State Department is getting its priorities in order.

These priorities, as it turns out, involve lecturing employees about the importance of recognizing and respecting other people's gender identities.

According to a memo obtained by National Review, the State Department is seeking to “increase understanding of gender identity and provide guidance on gender identity language and best practices that support an inclusive work environment.”

This PC nonsense will be our downfall. Our enemies LOVE every minute of our nation’s insanity, the Democrats in particular. It is all the result of a very spoiled populous with nothing else to worry about.

As you might have noticed, Biden has been a complete failure at confronting inflation, higher interest rates, Iranian proxies killing US servicemen, curbing exploding deficit spending, all while bending and scraping before the tranny Cult.

Folks in the State Dept. are addressing more pressing issues such as learning that pronouns are more important than national security. That might be a reason why Putin has endorsed Biden for president because a weak and feckless Biden is good for Russia.

As America finds itself in one of its most precarious situations in decades, the State Department is getting its priorities in order.

These priorities, as it turns out, involve lecturing employees about the importance of recognizing and respecting other people's gender identities.

According to a memo obtained by National Review, the State Department is seeking to “increase understanding of gender identity and provide guidance on gender identity language and best practices that support an inclusive work environment.”

Right but didn't the State Dept. set the standard that employees don't have to follow the rules when they allowed and in ways even encouraged employees to protest against the government in support of Hamas?

Politeness costs no one anything.

Why do you tRumplings have to whine about it all the time?

I find this whole pronoun thing ridiculous. My employer asked us all to put pronouns in our email signatures. I asked what the response would be if we didn’t. They threatened to remove my signature from the email system. I told them to go for it.

I get far less useless email now that my signature doesn’t appear on my outgoing emails (which are sent from a department email account).

"Polite" doesn't address failure and incompetence. Why do you juvenile name-callers expect others to be complacent when your losers and amateurs are whining about pronouns while they heap money on the Iranian Mullocrats?

When did Trump curb spending, when has any president curbed spending?

So in your view, politeness is restricted to the workplace only?!?

Good to know.
No, Blinken has no say in your behavior outside his workplace.

This shit ain't rocket science, kid. You shouldn't need me to explain this kinda stuff.

Politeness is good. Its who writes the rules on it. A lot of resources are spent on some agendas while there are people hungry, starving emaciated and dying from lack of food.

Forum List

Back