As evidence of treason mounts, Trump’s opportunity to liquidate the deep state approaches

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
President Trump has celebrated the release of documentary evidence proving that the Obama administration illegally and potentially treasonously spied on the Trump campaign from 2016. Trump hailed the revelations as giving him a chance to drain the swamp of the corrupt patronage hierarchy involving Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Epstein, George Soros, and their lackeys.

Trump promised that more damning information about the illegal spying is soon to be released. The announcement came during an interview with Sharyl Attkisson.

BJ - Deep State = Permanent Bureaucracy - I like that.

I remain skeptical, but hopeful that Trump wins in a massive landslide and that every democrook on the ballot is defeated. That would certainly give him a mandate to purge the government of global collectivist traitors.

Not in a Stalinesque way mind you, I may joke about wiping out moonbats from time to time, but there are thousands of people in the federal government that need to be unemployed, many hundreds of people in academia and "journalism" that need to liquidate their wealth and seek refuge in Venezuela. There are hundreds more people that do need long prison sentences before being expelled from our beloved country.

However if helicopters were deployed I would not give a fruit fly's fuck.

It took complicity of big people to put together this deep state criminal cartel. That means Obama and Clinton.

I remain skeptical, but hopeful that Trump wins in a massive landslide and that every democrook on the ballot is defeated. That would certainly give him a mandate to purge the government of global collectivist traitors.

Not in a Stalinesque way mind you, I may joke about wiping out moonbats from time to time, but there are thousands of people in the federal government that need to be unemployed, many hundreds of people in academia and "journalism" that need to liquidate their wealth and seek refuge in Venezuela. There are hundreds more people that do need long prison sentences before being expelled from our beloved country.

However if helicopters were deployed I would not give a fruit fly's fuck.

Rope is cheaper than helicopters.

But if helicopters are deployed I will be fine as well.

Forum List

Back