As elites arrive in Davos, conspiracy theories thrive online

My how things have changed in the last forty years. Lefties used to hate economic forums to the point that they demonstrated violently outside these meetings. Today when it seems that the intent is to extort money from Uncle Sam for a "green" agenda, lefties are fine with it.

Leftist vermin are fascists, full stop. There is not too much power in the hands of the government according to them.

Global elites arrive in Davos for the WEF annual meeting but they are not conspiring to do anything? LOL. Are you leftist idiots gaslighted this easily. What the fuck do you think they are doing there? They are fucking conspiring.

You guys used to hate the Bilderberg meeting, the Tri Lateral commission, and the multi national corporate influence, the CIA hits, regime change etc., and now you act like none of ever happened.........because you perceive what they are conspiring to do is now anti White. Given the opportunity they are going to fuck you to regardless of your race or ethnicity.

Wow, nice job. You have a major case of cognitive dissonance going on there buddy. SO bad, you contradict yourself in your own post!

:auiqs.jpg:

You are either a shill, or have a real problem with reality. Most folks can SEE, empirically, by just reading the news, what the hell is going on. . .

It seems some people were conspiring.

Why do you despise liberalism like you do?
I tend to honestly doubt..as to whether or not we mean the same thing when we use the word~

Helpful hint--I find absolutely nothing Liberal about Conservatism. Classic or other. I find nothing Liberal about Racism. I find nothing Liberal about MAGA.
Period.

The greatest good for the greatest number. The concept that Govt. owes the People, and not the reverse. The concept of certain human rights..including Food, a place to live, healthcare and reasonable safety---that the Govt. OWES the people. The rejection of the philosophy, "The Business of America is Business".

That'll do for a start.

I tend to honestly doubt..as to whether or not we mean the same thing when we use the word~

Helpful hint--I find absolutely nothing Liberal about Conservatism. Classic or other. I find nothing Liberal about Racism. I find nothing Liberal about MAGA.
Period.

The greatest good for the greatest number. The concept that Govt. owes the People, and not the reverse. The concept of certain human rights..including Food, a place to live, healthcare and reasonable safety---that the Govt. OWES the people. The rejection of the philosophy, "The Business of America is Business".

That'll do for a start.
Perfectly Marxist, no mention of individual freedom.

So True. You do not know what the word means.

Applying yourself to the ambitions of a powerful elite against the common man is the very ANTITHESIS of liberalism.

Try reading some John Stuart Mill or John Rawls for heaven's sake.

Wow, nice job. You have a major case of cognitive dissonance going on there buddy. SO bad, you contradict yourself in your own post!

:auiqs.jpg:

You are either a shill, or have a real problem with reality. Most folks can SEE, empirically, by just reading the news, what the hell is going on. . .

Dunno about dissonance..i can speak to the intellectual dishonesty of taking two quotes out of context and building a case...LOL!

Uh..yeah..the rich are getting richer..color me surprised? However, if your contention is that the pandemic was a deliberate state of affairs brought on with intent--to swoop up more money and influence---I don't think so.

So often, I read posts here..and I'm reminded of that story, "Who'll Bell the Cat?"

Which is to say, WTF are YOU going to do about it? It seems odd to me...that, in essence, you are railing against the inevitable results of Capitalism.
The entire system is designed to effect an outcome exactly like the WEF... a few uber-rich elites..playing at running things. I wonder..is that the problem you see..or is the problem really what they seem to be concerned with? Serious question.
Since if you're of the "eat the rich" faction..you're on the wrong board? LOL!

It seems some people were conspiring.
I have my OWN conspiracy theory on THAT.

What I would like to see some statistics on, is. . .

How many WEF members died of Covid.

How many WEF members died of adverse reactions to the jab.

According to statistical reality, SOME should have. If none did? :eusa_think:
Could it be? Something nefarious IS going on? :dunno:

Dunno about dissonance..i can speak to the intellectual dishonesty of taking two quotes out of context and building a case...LOL!

Uh..yeah..the rich are getting richer..color me surprised? However, if your contention is that the pandemic was a deliberate state of affairs brought on with intent--to swoop up more money and influence---I don't think so.

So often, I read posts here..and I'm reminded of that story, "Who'll Bell the Cat?"

Which is to say, WTF are YOU going to do about it? It seems odd to me...that, in essence, you are railing against the inevitable results of Capitalism.
The entire system is designed to effect an outcome exactly like the WEF... a few uber-rich elites..playing at running things. I wonder..is that the problem you see..or is the problem really what they seem to be concerned with? Serious question.
Since if you're of the "eat the rich" faction..you're on the wrong board? LOL!
Right out of that Marxist tome ‘Rules For Radicals.’

Forum List

Back