As elites arrive in Davos, conspiracy theories thrive online

At max, the right is just keeping itself entertained. I doubt they're actually hurting anyone from story telling.
I tend to agree..except..I think the Right hurts itself..by giving it's opposition the ammo necessary to smear them in the media...show how whackadoodle crazy the Right is..in their own words.
That does hurt those on the Right with valid issues--whose voices are drowned out the the Q-berts and the laughter of those the Right need to reach the most--the great mass of Americans.

to Global solutions to Global issues
Recent history (75 years) has shown us that these "global solutions" that you speak so highly of, affect American lives and finances to a greater degree than the rest of the globe. NO other industrial country in the world is as environmentally conscious and responsible as the US as every "global" environmental accord has shown. If your solutions were truly global--every country would be held to the same standard.

I tend to agree..except..I think the Right hurts itself..by giving it's opposition the ammo necessary to smear them in the media...show how whackadoodle crazy the Right is..in their own words.
That does hurt those on the Right with valid issues--whose voices are drowned out the the Q-berts and the laughter of those the Right need to reach the most--the great mass of Americans.
Nonsense.

The media outright lies, moron. There is nothing the rightwing can do about that.

Huh. Is this a bad thing? Exploring new solutions to old, intractable problems?

These folks are far from the only ones who've noticed that the same ole, same ole...ain't working~
...Say YOU! But you're one of the whackadoodles, after all....it's your lies and distortions..that are drowning out the legitimate concerns of many Americans~
Most Americans are smarter than to believe your shit.

The media outright lies, moron. There is nothing the rightwing can do about that.
You and your ilk give the media all the need and then some. Everything from stupid election denying to space lasers. From Clinton kill squads to Pizzagate. From Epstein suicide theories to Elite Pedophiles running the world. From one dis-proven lie to the next..and on to the next.

Always has--otherwise the world's wealthiest people would have no interest in it. Hearsts and Pulitzers of print media have run their course. Now we have the Zuckerbergs and Gates running the FB and Googles of the world--Primary reason for existing is controlling the minds of the masses who refuse to see what IS happening and think for themselves.

Or...to be succinct--you're wrong~

There is that, ya know.
I tend to believe that, in this country, the bulk of resistance to the WEF is rooted in American Exceptionalism---and resistance to Global solutions to Global issues..that may NOT wholly benefit the USA. In much of the world...things can only get better. From their perspective, America is fat, and needs trimming. Of course, if you're American, you might not be in favor, I get that.
No, I do not believe that the 'Global elites' have had their collective hands on the steering wheel..for decades, if not centuries. I do believe that they'd like to think so. But too often, shit happens that takes everyone by surprise..and the WEC..like everyone else, finds itself reactive...not proactive.

Regardless, this thread was about the conflation of Conspiracy Theories and the WEC--you are, in fact, the only one who actually addressed that--kudos~

Like it..or not. Power calls to power--and these folks have power...you no like? Me either--but the system we live under makes something like the WEC inevitable.
Do they care about the opinions of the masses? They do not.

Indeed, why should they?
Why do you despise liberalism like you do?

You and your ilk give the media all the need and then some. Everything from stupid election denying to space lasers. From Clinton kill squads to Pizzagate. From Epstein suicide theories to Elite Pedophiles running the world. From one dis-proven lie to the next..and on to the next.

We say nothing to them any longer. We learned long ago.

So the media makes shit up all the time.

Turn off MSNBC you brain is shrinking.

Always has--otherwise the world's wealthiest people would have no interest in it. Hearsts and Pulitzers of print media have run their course. Now we have the Zuckerbergs and Gates running the FB and Googles of the world--Primary reason for existing is controlling the minds of the masses who refuse to see what IS happening and think for themselves.
If their life is good..what does it matter?

Only one reply is needed to refute your nonsense. DRINK BLEACH. Naw, that wasn't a blatant media lie. LMAO Run along hypocrite.

My how things have changed in the last forty years. Lefties used to hate economic forums to the point that they demonstrated violently outside these meetings. Today when it seems that the intent is to extort money from Uncle Sam for a "green" agenda, lefties are fine with it.

Or...to be succinct--you're wrong~

Do they care about the opinions of the masses? They do not.

Wow, nice job. You have a major case of cognitive dissonance going on there buddy. SO bad, you contradict yourself in your own post!

:auiqs.jpg:

You are either a shill, or have a real problem with reality. Most folks can SEE, empirically, by just reading the news, what the hell is going on. . .

Forum List

Back