As dems become more desperate how long before they drop the "N" bomb on Trump

Trump has already been accused of using the N-word by his niece and several members of his staff and contestants on his reality show.
So what, personally I could care less what he thinks of urban dwellers, the only important thing is he happens to be their best shot since Abe Lincoln, because democratic fascists are replacing their urban dwelling slaves with illegal Mexican slaves, and if the urban dwellers don't get that fact by now, then they never will get it!

Trump may nor may not be a racist himself but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.
You probably don't know how doopid you bee.
You probably don't know how racist your comment makes you sound. And ya, using pretend ebonics in a discussion of racism exposes you as both racist and stupid.

Here's a clue for you little chinese stooge, when everything is called racist, then NOTHING is racist.

You morons have cried wolf too many times.

We all know it's coming.
It will come when it fits them the best. Like just when it will cause the most flurry yet not to give Trump enough time to respond to it (Like he would need to) Just before the election
Too bad right wingers are such bigots and race baiters. We already know you all are not moral enough to actually care about the law.

3 more books coming out this week...all could be nuclear!

Michael Cohen

Peter Stzrok

Bob Woodward

People who have read and previewed the books say all three are informative, but Bob Woodward's is going to be hugely informative....explosive!

[QUOT="Death-Ninja, post: 25443641, member: 73233"]
Trump has already been accused of using the N-word by his niece and several members of his staff and contestants on his reality show.
So what, personally I could care less what he thinks of urban dwellers, the only important thing is he happens to be their best shot since Abe Lincoln, because democratic fascists are replacing their urban dwelling slaves with illegal Mexican slaves, and if the urban dwellers don't get that fact by now, then they never will get it!
[/QUOTE]
Hey, the thread seemed to be about someone accusing Trump of using the N-word soon. I'm just saying they already have. I stay away from all the Q anon nonsense.

You probably don't know how racist your comment makes you sound. And ya, using pretend ebonics in a discussion of racism exposes you as both racist and stupid.

As a proud member of Race Baiters Anonymous, it's really obvious that you always carry this ......
5d40a021660af.image.jpg

Forum List

Back