As dems become more desperate how long before they drop the "N" bomb on Trump

Trump has already been accused of using the N-word by his niece and several members of his staff and contestants on his reality show.
Let me guess. Adam Schiff will reveal that he has spoken with the N word whistleblower who was pretty sure he heard someone talking about a conversation he overhead President Trump saying something that sounded like the N word. :aargh:

Trump may nor may not be a racist himself but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.
You probably don't know how doopid you bee.
You probably don't know how racist your comment makes you sound. And ya, using pretend ebonics in a discussion of racism exposes you as both racist and stupid.
Pardon me...you're the one who thinks other nations need us.
I think those other nations' humans have brains.

3 more books coming out this week...all could be nuclear!

Michael Cohen

Peter Stzrok

Bob Woodward

People who have read and previewed the books say all three are informative, but Bob Woodward's is going to be hugely informative....explosive!
Imagine how dejected and depressed you're gonna be you're first day in fema camp, but on the bright side you can catch up on your reading, in between your re-education sessions... :flameth:

Trump has already been accused of using the N-word by his niece and several members of his staff and contestants on his reality show.
Let me guess. Adam Schiff will reveal that he has spoken with the N word whistleblower who was pretty sure he heard someone talking about a conversation he overhead President Trump saying something that sounded like the N word. :aargh:
I already posted who has claimed he used the N-word. Both Omarosa Manigault and his niece Mary have spoken publicly about it.

I already posted who has claimed he used the N-word. Both Omarosa Manigault and his niece Mary have spoken publicly about it.
And yet, nobody seems to give a damn about what you post.

With all that's going on in the world this fruitcake chooses this to focus on? Some lying assholes?

Let's focus on Pelosi's lawbreaking tryst in the Salon instead.
FAR more relevant and important, not to mention true.

With all that's going on in the world this fruitcake chooses this to focus on? Some lying assholes?

Let's focus on Pelosi's lawbreaking tryst in the Salon instead.
FAR more relevant and important, not to mention true.
It's not my thread asshole. Anyhow dick breath, if you don't like the thread don't read it.

Apparently they aren't too credible. It will take an anonymous whistleblower to really get 'N-Word Gate' going. But of course you all need to squeeze all the juice out of the 'Sucker Gate' balloon first.

We all know it's coming.
It will come when it fits them the best. Like just when it will cause the most flurry yet not to give Trump enough time to respond to it (Like he would need to) Just before the election

It doesn't appear that the Dems are too desperate. It appears that you Rumpsters are the ones most desperate. Rump is just about out of Carnie tricks.

Why are they quoting my posts over and over? And you seem obsessed with my responses.

Why are they quoting my posts over and over? And you seem obsessed with my responses.
Do you know the definition of "Camp"?
You are "Camp" incarnate.

Apparently they aren't too credible. It will take an anonymous whistleblower to really get 'N-Word Gate' going. But of course you all need to squeeze all the juice out of the 'Sucker Gate' balloon first.
The loser sucker thing will be around for a long time.

Trump may nor may not be a racist himself but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.
that makes sense
1599480683106.png

You probably don't know how racist your comment makes you sound. And ya, using pretend ebonics in a discussion of racism exposes you as both racist and stupid.
now using ebonics is racist!!!!??? hahahhahahaha
....the R word means nothing now--you people use it for so much shit [ like ebonics ] that we LAUGH when we see it HAHAHAHAHAHHA

..the blacks use it all the time
..I grew up in a black hood'..I used it all the time with my black friends and my real brothers

....the R word means nothing now--you people use it for so much shit [ like ebonics ] that we LAUGH when we see it HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Listening to Candace Owens right now, and she just mentioned that 3/4 of young black boys in America can't pass a basic literacy test. So now, they speak of changing the English language. Like for real, change it. :disbelief:

Listening to Candace Owens right now, and she just mentioned that 3/4 of young black boys in America can't pass a basic literacy test. So now, they speak of changing the English language. Like for real, change it. :disbelief:
..I believe it..they graduate at lower levels...these famous black athletes that went to college can't speak proper English

We all know it's coming.
It will come when it fits them the best. Like just when it will cause the most flurry yet not to give Trump enough time to respond to it (Like he would need to) Just before the election
Hasn't everybody used the N word?

Forum List

Back