As Biden's broken promises mount, so does his Disapproval rating

He's just venting.

He doesn't like Biden.

Are ya surprised?

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....

Biden is polling right behind Eisenhower and Reagan.
Cool...that doesn't change the facts in my post.
You have no facts only speculation and projection.
no, it's a fact he's broken promises, and it's a fact we have chaos, here and overseas.....a crisis on the border, reentering a war in Syria, and turning our back on the allies in Yemen, leaving staving people subject to Iranian back terrorist.....just tragic.

President Biden has a 54 percent approval

Higher than Trump had in four years

You should try and read the post before commenting....the point being his disapproval rating is increasing. Duh!

Still has not reached near the disapproval of Fat Donnie
Biden will never reach his triumphs either. It is all downhill now. He is illegitimate and addled.
/——-/ Dementia Joe is a place holder for Commie Harris.
D0773480-366C-4996-8979-BFF2B7702AAD.jpeg

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....
I know what you mean we are still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall...
We has Mexico defending their southern border and working with us to help....now...hey, "open border" Biden is back in the White House, and we have chaos at the border, with children locked in cages, a Covid flowing into the nation...open borders, closed schools....the leftist way
Still no check for the wall from Mexico. We has Mexico protecting their own border? Have you informed the Mexicans of that yet?
Yes, they were aware, they sent their military there....

Nope, no check....we just had them spending their own money to do what they always should have been doing......now, they have no pressure to do so, frankly should they bother if Biden is simply going to encourage these deadly and dangerous illegal crossings?

We has Mexico defending their southern border and working with us to help....now...hey, "open border" Biden is back in the White House, and we have chaos at the border, with children locked in cages, a Covid flowing into the nation...open borders, closed schools....the leftist way
Still no check for the wall from Mexico. We has Mexico protecting their own border? Have you informed the Mexicans of that yet?

Nope, no check....we just had them spending their own money to do what they always should have been doing......now, they have no pressure to do so, frankly should they bother if Biden is simply going to encourage these deadly and dangerous illegal crossings?
The border has been closed since last year to anything but essential traffic and it is still closed as it the border with Canada..get yer facts straight if you are going to project rhetorical propaganda.
The US has not received one centavo from Mexico to pay for the wall like Trump promised.

Despite the msm constantly without cease praise every little thing about biden his disapproval rating is increasing which indicates that msm is losing influence.
Despite the msm constantly without cease praise every little thing about biden his disapproval rating is increasing which indicates that msm is losing influence.....people are beginning to see that the msm cannot be relied on for the truth....that sadly....they are little more than the propagandist arm of the democratic party.

"It’s pretty easy to see that Biden’s moves have been one blunder after another. Day one saw him kill off thousands of jobs with the stroke of a pen with nowhere for the workers to land. He had promised to get Americans stimulus checks the moment he was in office and that definitely didn’t happen, but he did manage to bomb Syria. Other promises such as H.R. 1, a $15 minimum wage, and more are effectively going unfulfilled with no indication of when these things will happen."

Let's review. The jobs killing accusation, which I assume refers to the XL pipeline, is a lie. Biden said he would propose another round of stimulus checks when he got in office, not that people would get them immediately. So lie #2. HR-1 just passed in the House, but since it would, among other things.............eliminate partisan gerrymandering by creating non-partisan panels to handle redistricting, create new national requirements weakening restrictive state voter ID laws, impose new transparency on dark money used to finance campaigns, tighten government ethics standards, create a public financing option for congressional campaigns............Repubs will block it, just as they are trying to block an increase in the MW.

So maybe it's not broken promises effecting his ratings as much as right wing media lies and Repub obstruction. Nothing new.

Despite the msm constantly without cease praise every little thing about biden his disapproval rating is increasing which indicates that msm is losing influence.....people are beginning to see that the msm cannot be relied on for the truth....that sadly....they are little more than the propagandist arm of the democratic party.

Yikes!
What is the expiration date of campaign promises? 30-40 days?

The border has been closed since last year to anything but essential traffic and it is still closed as it the border with Canada..get yer facts straight if you are going to project rhetorical propaganda.
The US has not received one centavo from Mexico to pay for the wall like Trump promised.
If the border was closed all these kids would still be alive....but no.....https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/us/california-crash-suv-tractor-trailer-holtville.html

no, it's a fact he's broken promises, and it's a fact we have chaos, here and overseas.....a crisis on the border, reentering a war in Syria, and turning our back on the allies in Yemen, leaving staving people subject to Iranian back terrorist.....just tragic.

Your problem is that you are so bloody ignorant about Syria and Yemen... and Iran..

If the border was closed all these kids would still be alive....but no.....https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/us/california-crash-suv-tractor-trailer-holtville.html
When will you ever learn to post a link? I said the border was closed to non-essential traffic.

Despite the msm constantly without cease praise every little thing about biden his disapproval rating is increasing which indicates that msm is losing influence.

"It’s pretty easy to see that Biden’s moves have been one blunder after another. Day one saw him kill off thousands of jobs with the stroke of a pen with nowhere for the workers to land. He had promised to get Americans stimulus checks the moment he was in office and that definitely didn’t happen, but he did manage to bomb Syria. Other promises such as H.R. 1, a $15 minimum wage, and more are effectively going unfulfilled with no indication of when these things will happen."

Let's review. The jobs killing accusation, which I assume refers to the XL pipeline, is a lie. Biden said he would propose another round of stimulus checks when he got in office, not that people would get them immediately. So lie #2. HR-1 just passed in the House, but since it would, among other things.............eliminate partisan gerrymandering by creating non-partisan panels to handle redistricting, create new national requirements weakening restrictive state voter ID laws, impose new transparency on dark money used to finance campaigns, tighten government ethics standards, create a public financing option for congressional campaigns............Repubs will block it, just as they are trying to block an increase in the MW.

So maybe it's not broken promises effecting his ratings as much as right wing media lies and Repub obstruction. Nothing new.
/——/ Dementia Joe adds to the unemployment rate. Thanks democRATs. U.S. weekly jobless claims total 745,000

Your problem is that you are so bloody ignorant about Syria and Yemen... and Iran..
Anyone with an IQ over 60 knows if Biden had not retaliated for the bombing that killed a US contractor Repubs would have criticized that too. The goal by Repubs is not to make a cogent foreign policy argument. It's to find things to criticize Biden for after four years of disaster by the Orange Insurrectionist.

Maybe, I do know how the US foreign policies have been towards those nations though

When will you ever learn to post a link? I said the border was closed to non-essential traffic.
Cool....but that's not really the issue...it's illegal border crossings....why are you bringing up a red herring?

Oh I'm not a gambler. Never have been but I will never be homeless.
Considering what you claim you would bet on...it's good that you don't actually gamble You WOULD end up homeless
Once his shit kicks in no one will vote for his stupid ass.
Has Biden said he would run for more than one term?

He promised to be a 1 term president as in he promised not to run again....he said this rather early in his campaign....then the professionals got to him and the last I heard he now denies saying it.

Anyhow....the smart money is on him not even completing his first term.

Maybe, I do know how the US foreign policies have been towards those nations though

But, you have no idea why or what is going on in Yemen and Syria or how tricky the situatons are.

But, you have no idea why or what is going on in Yemen and Syria or how tricky the situatons are.
I know, about Obama/Biden failed foreign policies dealing with it.

Forum List

Back