As Biden's broken promises mount, so does his Disapproval rating

Do you think he'll get fired from his job because of these "low ratings"?

25th amendment dead ahead!
Just like it was for Trump, yea-yah..

If you look in the dictionary under eligible for 25th Amendment you see a pic of Biden eating Dr. Jills fingers

Oh I'm not a gambler. Never have been but I will never be homeless.
Considering what you claim you would bet on...it's good that you don't actually gamble You WOULD end up homeless
Once his shit kicks in no one will vote for his stupid ass.
Has Biden said he would run for more than one term?

Nope. My home has been paid for decades. I will never be homeless. Oh and a gambler I am not.

You however are gambling on jack ass Biden. Oh how disappointed you will be.

Oh I'm not a gambler. Never have been but I will never be homeless.
Considering what you claim you would bet on...it's good that you don't actually gamble You WOULD end up homeless
Once his shit kicks in no one will vote for his stupid ass.
Has Biden said he would run for more than one term?

Nope. My home has been paid for decades. I will never be homeless. Oh and a gambler I am not.

You however are gambling on jack ass Biden. Oh how disappointed you will be.

Biden is doing well so far.. You are just blinded by Trump's mendacity.

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....

It's really taken less then 6 weeks for the broken promises to pile up, and the chaos to explode, not just at home but overseas....tragic really....

Biden is polling right behind Eisenhower and Reagan.

I know what you mean we are still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall...

Biden has been in office six weeks and he is somehow supposed to have done more in less time than Trump took to take a dump and tweet.

We had Mexico defending their southern border and working with us to help....now...hey, "open border" Biden is back in the White House, and we have chaos at the border, with children locked in cages, a Covid flowing into the nation...open borders, closed schools....the leftist way

We has Mexico defending their southern border and working with us to help....now...hey, "open border" Biden is back in the White House, and we have chaos at the border, with children locked in cages, a Covid flowing into the nation...open borders, closed schools....the leftist way
Still no check for the wall from Mexico. We has Mexico protecting their own border? Have you informed the Mexicans of that yet?

Forum List

Back