As Biden Keeps Walking Away From Reporters. How Is He Going To Debate Trump Or DeSantis If He Is The Nominee?

And we probably all saw Biden walk away from reporters wanting answers regarding the recent bank crisis. So, moving on to 2024, if he can't or doesnt like to take questions, how is he going to debate Trump or DeSantis? and we all know that DeSantis will dominate Biden if it comes down to those two as he will have no problem answering questions without the need for rehearsed answers/teleprompter or notes written on his hands and arms. And Imagine if Trump or DeSantis says to the moderator. (name of moderator).."Are You Going Ask President Biden-----Fill In The Blank----yah, lets see if the Liberal Moderator asks Biden questions that we wants answers for!
You guys said that Fetterman had the worst debate in history and he still beat your ass.

You guys said that Fetterman had the worst debate in history and he still beat your ass.

Only because of election fraud.

But being mentally-challenged, he fits right in with the rest of his Democrat ilk.

81 million Americans followed me
How many of those 81 million have been asking themselves "What was I thinking!" since then, Winger? How many of them wouldn't have voted for the idiot we have sitting in the Oval Office if they'd known that the Hunter Biden lap top wasn't a Russian "misinformation" ploy but actually showed how corrupt the Biden family has been?

Joe Biden was elected on lies. His administration now operates on them. Barack Obama TOLD us that Joe was a fuck up and he hasn't disappointed! The most incompetent administration EVER and it's not even close!

How many of those 81 million have been asking themselves "What was I thinking!" since then, Winger? How many of them wouldn't have voted for the idiot we have sitting in the Oval Office if they'd known that the Hunter Biden lap top wasn't a Russian "misinformation" ploy but actually showed how corrupt the Biden family has been?

Joe Biden was elected on lies. His administration now operates on them. Barack Obama TOLD us that Joe was a fuck up and he hasn't disappointed! The most incompetent administration EVER and it's not even close!

They don't really care, because "Orange Man Bad."

Don’t forget VP Harris. She will get up there and giggle, sneer, jeer, and say “let me be clear” 50 times yet say nothing at all. Elizabeth Warren sure isn’t giving her any confidence.

After Trumps post election behavior, many more than 81 million have had their fill of Trump

Including a good number of Republicans

P.S. Nobody outside of Fox Nation cares about Hunters Laptop

He will let the moderators debate for him like he did last time.

Like telling Trump to STFU?
Joe Biden lied through his false teeth during those debates! He totally knew that what was on Hunter's laptop was real yet he looked at the cameras and told us that bullshit story that it was Russian disinformation! You think nobody cares about Hunter's laptop? Need I remind you that you didn't think anyone cared about Hillary's illegal servers and how SHE lied about them! The American people don't like being lied to, Winger! It might take awhile for them to catch on that they ARE being lied to but once they can see it...they turn on the liar with a vengeance!

Joe Biden lied through his false teeth during those debates! He totally knew that what was on Hunter's laptop was real yet he looked at the cameras and told us that bullshit story that it was Russian disinformation! You think nobody cares about Hunter's laptop? Need I remind you that you didn't think anyone cared about Hillary's illegal servers and how SHE lied about them! The American people don't like being lied to, Winger! It might take awhile for them to catch on that they ARE being lied to but once they can see it...they turn on the liar with a vengeance!
Still waiting for anything serious on Hunters Laptop

If there is, why don’t you tell us?

Still waiting for anything serious on Hunters Laptop

If there is, why don’t you tell us?
I hate to break this to you, Winger but the laptop simply gives investigators an idea of what the Biden family was doing and some of the people they were doing it with...it will be their financial records that will flesh out HOW they conducted their influence peddling schemes...namely the 150 banking transactions that were flagged by banks...the 150 transactions that the Biden administration changed the rules on so they couldn't be viewed. They did so for a reason. They didn't want them made public. The Republican controlled House now has the subpoena power to obtain those records which means everything that the Biden's have been trying to hide for the past two years is now going to be revealed. They have also subpoenaed the bank records of 3 business associates of the Biden family going back ten years. If the Biden's were as crafty as the Clinton's I might think that they'd have done a good job of covering their tracks but at this point it's pretty obvious that Joe isn't "Slick Willie" and Hunter is a crack addict who does stupid things! Dumb people can't carry out complex things like hiding illegal income. They ALWAYS get caught!

I hate to break this to you, Winger but the laptop simply gives investigators an idea of what the Biden family was doing and some of the people they were doing it with...it will be their financial records that will flesh out HOW they conducted their influence peddling schemes...namely the 150 banking transactions that were flagged by banks...the 150 transactions that the Biden administration changed the rules on so they couldn't be viewed. They did so for a reason. They didn't want them made public. The Republican controlled House now has the subpoena power to obtain those records which means everything that the Biden's have been trying to hide for the past two years is now going to be revealed. They have also subpoenaed the bank records of 3 business associates of the Biden family going back ten years. If the Biden's were as crafty as the Clinton's I might think that they'd have done a good job of covering their tracks but at this point it's pretty obvious that Joe isn't "Slick Willie" and Hunter is a crack addict who does stupid things! Dumb people can't carry out complex things like hiding illegal income. They ALWAYS get caught!
that’s it?

Nothing criminal on the laptop is there?

Forum List

Back