As American patriots, let's send a clear message to Joe Biden and his anti-gun cronies. We The People will never give up our guns!

Even if they got their guns back I think their per captal mass shootiong stats would still be far below ours. We as a nation still think if you have a beef, the best way to settle it is to grab a gun. Our logic..best way to stop gun violence?..simple..put more guns out there.
If everybody thought the best way to settle a beef is to grab a gun you would have a lot more shootouts than we do today.

Estimates are that 40% of household in the United States have at least one gun owner. that means about 72,000,000 people admit to survey takers that they own firearms however a husband may be the gun owner but his wife has access to it. Also a high percentage of gun owners simply lie to poll takers. They don’t like telling strangers they own firearms.

A high percentage of murders involving firearms involve criminal gangs fighting over turf. In fact one estimate is that 80% of gun homicides are gang related.

Also if your contention was correct the number of gun homicides in our nation would have skyrocketed as the number of firearms in this nation definitely has skyrocketed In the last decade.

Now admittedly gun crime has increased in the last couple of years as has gun sales but keep in mind the effort to defund the police coupled with blue democrat cities refusing to back their police forces has caused the police to become more reactive than proactive. Today even liberals who wanted to confiscate all firearms are now buying them as they realize that calling the police doesn’t mean they will show up in time to protect you (If it ever did).

Many American patriots and members of We The People want sensible gun laws that allow people to own private firearms, but outlaw the possession of rapid-fire weapons of war that have no legitimate use in U.S. society.

Do you realize that the people you mentioned have the collective IQ of a turnip?
One way of making a point.

I find it funny that everyone claims to be a responsible gun owner but yet, 7 year old children must endure regular "active shooter drills" as part of their education.

Go figure!

I find it funny that everyone claims to be a responsible gun owner but yet, 7 year old children must endure regular "active shooter drills" as part of their education.

Go figure!

Because you have anti-gun extremists pushing mass public shootings in order to get the power to ban and confiscate guns.

Mass public shootings in general are the rarest of rare events...

320 million people in the U.S....

How many Americans commit mass public shootings?

In 2019...

Soooooo...

vs.

How many people total were killed in those mass public shootings?

73.....in a country of over 320 million people.

Deer kill 200 people in the United States each year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people in the U.S. each year.

Bathtubs kill about 350 people in the U.S. each year.....

Ladders kill 300 people in the U.S. each year.

Bees kill 100 people in the U.S. each year....

In Japan, bathtubs kill between 14,000 and 19,000 people...

So, again.....this is a scare tactic to push gun control.

Go figure!
Goes and in hand with their logic that the best way to stem gun violence is to put more guns on the street.

Goes and in hand with their logic that the best way to stem gun violence is to put more guns on the street.

Guns do not increase gun crime.....releasing known, repeat gun offenders over and over again, no matter how many times they are arrested for gun crimes increases gun crime...that is what the democrat party does.....

Meanwhile....27 years of increasing gun ownership in the U.S. shows us what?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Guns do not increase gun crime.....releasing known, repeat gun offenders over and over again, no matter how many times they are arrested for gun crimes increases gun crime...that is what the democrat party does.....

Meanwhile....27 years of increasing gun ownership in the U.S. shows us what?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Mass shootings are up though. People who shouldn't have guns are falling through the cracks and creating chaos. Stricter law enforcement with respect guns is definitely needed.

Mass shootings are up though. People who shouldn't have guns are falling through the cracks and creating chaos. Stricter law enforcement with respect guns is definitely needed.

Mass public shootings are only up because there was only 1 in 2020.

Gang shootings are up because the democrat party attacked the police and forced them to stop doing their jobs...and the democrat party judges, democrat party Soros backed prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the known, violent gun offenders from jail and prison.....

We have more than enough laws about guns......we need democrats to stop releasing violent criminals.

Only one mass shooting in 2020, I think you're insane. Where the hell are you getting your data from?

Only one mass shooting in 2020, I think you're insane. Where the hell are you getting your data from?

Excuse me...there were 2 mass public shootings in 2020, not 1.

From Mother Jones....the left wing, anti-gun, extremist website....

You see...dumbass........Mother Jones uses the actual definition of "Mass Public Shooting." The definition created by the FBI..........the other anti-gun groups don't use that definition because they want to lie about how many mass public shootings there are versus gang shootings.....two different types of shootings, different solutions....and different scare factors for uninformed Americans.

Excuse me...there were 2 mass public shootings in 2020, not 1.

From Mother Jones....the left wing, anti-gun, extremist website....

You see...dumbass........Mother Jones uses the actual definition of "Mass Public Shooting." The definition created by the FBI..........the other anti-gun groups don't use that definition because they want to lie about how many mass public shootings there are versus gang shootings.....two different types of shootings, different solutions....and different scare factors for uninformed Americans.

613 were listed at the government source. You're so far off it isn't funny. I know I wouldn't trust you with a gun. If you have any I feel sorry for your family and friends.

613 were listed at the government source. You're so far off it isn't funny. I know I wouldn't trust you with a gun. If you have any I feel sorry for your family and friends.

Wrong......the definition of actual Mass Public Shootings........

Is the FBI a government source?

US mass shootings, 1982–2021: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Dating back to at least 2005, the FBI and leading criminologists essentially defined a mass shooting as a single attack in a public place in which four or more victims were killed. We adopted that baseline for fatalities when we gathered data in 2012 on three decades worth of cases.
-------

(note....obama lowered that number to 3 victims killed....since there weren't enough mass public shootings to push more gun control....)
  • Here is a description of the criteria we use:
    • The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people. A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three; our database reflects this change beginning from Jan. 2013, as detailed above.)
    • The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)
    • The shootings occurred in a public place. (Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.)
    • Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).
    • Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.
    • We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“—cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.
    • ----------------------
Our research focused on indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker.

We exclude shootings stemming from more conventionally motivated crimes such as armed robbery or gang violence. (Or in which the perpetrators have not been identified.)

Other news outlets and researchers have since published larger tallies that include a wide range of gun crimes in which four or more people have been either wounded or killed. While those larger datasets of multiple-victim shootings are useful for studying the broader problem of gun violence, our investigation provides an in-depth look at a distinct phenomenon—from the firearms used and mental health factors to the growing copycat problem. Tracking mass shootings is complex; we believe ours is the most useful approach for studying this specific phenomenon.

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Not only are you wrong about the number of mass shootings, and the articles I just reviews mass shootings are taking higher and higher numbers of people, no matter how you look at it it's a horrible picture and something needs to be done about it. Wake up already

Not only are you wrong about the number of mass shootings, and the articles I just reviews mass shootings are taking higher and higher numbers of people, no matter how you look at it it's a horrible picture and something needs to be done about it. Wake up already

I just listed the FBI definition of mass public shooting. I listed the actual number as documented from a left wing, anti-gun extremist source....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I just listed the FBI definition of mass public shooting. I listed the actual number as documented from a left wing, anti-gun extremist source....

You don't know what you are talking about.
I use public resources, I still trust the government. Good luck with whatever you believe, hope it serves you well.

I use public resources, I still trust the government. Good luck with whatever you believe, hope it serves you well.

Again......what part of "FBI," definition do you not understand?

I get it...you have nothing....so now you go away.

Forum List

Back