As American patriots, let's send a clear message to Joe Biden and his anti-gun cronies. We The People will never give up our guns!

Yes ..we will not give up our ranking as the leader in mass shootings in the world without a fight..no way!!
If the democrats ever manage to disarm honest citizens you will have even more mass shootings. The bad guys who will not turn in their guns will be able to pick any home they want and enter to rape, pillage, loot, kill and burn. The home owners will be reduced to throwing cans of beans at the invaders.

If the democrats ever manage to disarm honest citizens you will have even more mass shootings. The bad guys who will not turn in their guns will be able to pick any home they want and enter to rape, pillage, loot, kill and burn. The home owners will be reduced to throwing cans of beans at the invaders.
I will admit..when it comes to fear mongering you tin foil hats have no equal.

Many gun owners own a good number of firearms. Twenty or thirty is considered to be just the beginning of a good collection.

If you look you can find many articles one he net dealing with how to bury firearms and ammo for long time storage. I have been reading articles about this in gun magazines since I got interesting in target shooting back in the 1970s half a century ago.

I never have felt that firearm confiscation was imminent so I didn’t run out and buy PVC pipe and cosmoline and start digging holes for my firearms in some remote location like a dog burying bones. Now I am so damn old I doubt if firearm confiscation will occur in my lifetime. However I have talked to a number of gun owners who say they have buried firearms just in case. For all I know this may be just bullshit but then it may not be. To many gun advocates (gun nuts) a gun collection of 20 to 30 firearms is just the start of a nice collection. If you had 50 or 100 firearms and you really thought gun confiscation was coming why not bury a couple dozen and several thousand rounds of ammo? If nothing else they would be worth a fortune if gun confiscation ever does occur.

Many gun owners own a good number of firearms. Twenty or thirty is considered to be just the beginning of a good collection.

If you look you can find many articles one he net dealing with how to bury firearms and ammo for long time storage. I have been reading articles about this in gun magazines since I got interesting in target shooting back in the 1970s half a century ago.

I never have felt that firearm confiscation was imminent so I didn’t run out and buy PVC pipe and cosmoline and start digging holes for my firearms in some remote location like a dog burying bones. Now I am so damn old I doubt if firearm confiscation will occur in my lifetime. However I have talked to a number of gun owners who say they have buried firearms just in case. For all I know this may be just bullshit but then it may not be. To many gun advocates (gun nuts) a gun collection of 20 to 30 firearms is just the start of a nice collection. If you had 50 or 100 firearms and you really thought gun confiscation was coming why not bury a couple dozen and several thousand rounds of ammo? If nothing else they would be worth a fortune if gun confiscation ever does occur.
Good grief..wonder what other nation on earth has this type mentality when it comes to guns.

I will admit..when it comes to fear mongering you tin foil hats have no equal.
Have you been watching the news lately and the street shootings sometimes occurring in the middle of the day in the big cities simply because the dems decided to defund and not back their police forces? This is not fear mongering and if you disarmed citizens the number of home invasion would SKYROCKET.

Good grief..wonder what other nation on earth has this type mentality when it comes to guns
None. A lot of nations wish they had a constitution with a Bill of Rights like ours they would allow citizens to keep and bear arms.

Ask the Venezuelans. In passing this article also mentions what happens to the crime rate when a country gives up its firearms.

None. A lot of nations wish they had a constitution with a Bill of Rights like ours they would allow citizens to keep and bear arms.

Ask the Venezuelans. In passing this article also mentions what happens to the crime rate when a country gives up its firearms.

Even if they got their guns back I think their per captal mass shootiong stats would still be far below ours. We as a nation still think if you have a beef, the best way to settle it is to grab a gun. Our logic..best way to stop gun violence?..simple..put more guns out there.

Don't let dirty tricks lefties talk you into sending a "clear message" or any other message to the federal government. Remember what they did to the Branch Dividians and don't mess with them. The FBI monitors all these opinion forums and they are in the mood to add your name to the poor schleps they already have locked up in the Jan. 6 Gulag.

Who is doing all the gun deaths, Ben? Law abiding citizens or deadbeats?
I've heard too many people describe the a mass murderers as normal people. They could never have imagined that they could do something like this. Yes, we are all only human, at least most of us are and capable of horrendous acts. Therefore, I believe the only ones you should have high-powered, semi-automatic and automatic, military-type weapons should be law enforcement officers and the military. That would be a good thing.

join me in this effort, join Louie Gohmert in this effort, join Lauren Boebert, join Wayne LaPierre, join Sarah Palin in this effort, and let's defend freedom!

Many American patriots and members of We The People want sensible gun laws that allow people to own private firearms, but outlaw the possession of rapid-fire weapons of war that have no legitimate use in U.S. society.

Do you realize that the people you mentioned have the collective IQ of a turnip?

Forum List

Back