As Always, The Truth Eventually Comes Out - Capitol Police Played Part in 6 Jan Capitol Violence

We knew about this almost immediately. The day it happened, or the day after.

Didn't the Trumpster media point it out?

:dunno:

Hey, Mac, I just saw a thread where the gestapo showed up intimidating some woman at her home for something she said on facebook if you wanna grab your lotion and a towel and head on over to it to give it a read.
:confused-84:

Mm hm. Don't play dumb. Everybody knows you get off on that gestapo stuff, you aren't fooling anyone. Heh heh.
You guys just love derailing threads and making them about me.

It's a weird mix of creepy and flattering. But it's not so nice to the OP.
I just ignore you since all you do is engage in opinionated rants, never posting substantiating links.

Your article says NOTHING about Antifa.. What a sleazy, stupid tactic.
The article is about the Capitol Police.Other articles discuss the FBI's warning and the planning and participation of Antifa. Keep up.

A 'coup'? Most people staging a couple have weapons,
They had lots of weapons. Fire extinguishers, metal pipes, baseball bats, flag staffs, hockey sticks...hell the MOB was a weapon in itself

And these MAGA cops that let this happen need to be fully prosecuted

Trump supporters legally own millions of guns but when the decide to "overthrow the government" they leave their guns at home and bring baseball bats, flag poles and hockey sticks.

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

Carrying an unlicensed (in DC) gun in DC is a felony. They thought what they were doing would be fun and legal.

WRONG

None of them were armed dumbass.

If they had been the insurrectionist you claim that were then they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital Buildings.

The only armed people were the Capital police and other security.
I know history is beyond you but how many guns were used to storm the Bastille?

They had lots of weapons. Fire extinguishers, metal pipes, baseball bats, flag staffs, hockey sticks...hell the MOB was a weapon in itself

Trump supporters legally own millions of guns but when the decide to "overthrow the government" they leave their guns at home and bring baseball bats, flag poles and hockey sticks.

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

Carrying an unlicensed (in DC) gun in DC is a felony. They thought what they were doing would be fun and legal.

WRONG

Insurrection must be a misdemeanor in D.C. by your logic. "I'll leave the gun at home honey because if I take it to D.C. that's a felony."

First law of insurrection - respect the law when overthrowing the government.

To fking funny.

6 Capitol Police have been suspended & 20+ more are under investigation for playing a role in the pre-planned violent event on the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Videos showed Capitol Police removing barriers to give the violent rioters access to the Capitol, showed police standing down and doing nothing to prevent Antifa from breaking windows and illegally entering the Capitol, and showed Capitol Police guiding through the Capitol.
We need all communications between Nancy and the Capitol police

There were certainly police there who were either too cowardly or too complicit to protect the capital and they will be dealt with but the blame will always lie with the asshole who pointed down Pennsylvania Avenue and said "Go".

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

WRONG

None of them were armed dumbass.

If they had been the insurrectionist you claim that were then they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital Buildings.

The only armed people were the Capital police and other security.
I know history is beyond you but how many guns were used to storm the Bastille?

Those storming the Bastille included soldiers that joined the revolution and canon. Facing canon the Bastille surrendered with firing on the revolting mob (they certainly are).

Those storming the Bastille included soldiers that joined the revolution and canon. Facing canon the Bastille surrendered with firing on the revolting mob (they certainly are).
Kinda like the Oath Keepers at the Capitol

6 Capitol Police have been suspended & 20+ more are under investigation for playing a role in the pre-planned violent event on the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Videos showed Capitol Police removing barriers to give the violent rioters access to the Capitol, showed police standing down and doing nothing to prevent Antifa from breaking windows and illegally entering the Capitol, and showed Capitol Police guiding through the Capitol.

Donald Trump put his own loyal people into key positions at the Pentagon after the election was called for Joe Biden. Everyone wondered why Trump was putting people into key jobs at the Pentagon when he was only going to be in office for a few more weeks. It made no sense.

It makes more sense when you realize that the people Trump put in at the Pentagon, actively worked to keep the NG, or any other Pentagon assistance, coming to the aid of the Mike Pence or the members of the House and Senate, as Trump's mob overran the Capitol chanting "Hang Mike Pence". When Trump learned that Pence's life was in danger, Trump tweeted more incitement to the mob.

Had Trump's mob succeeded in decapitating the line of succession, taking out the VP, the Speaker of the House, and the Senate Majority Speaker, Trump could have declared martial law, and retained power.

But here you are Easy. The "law and order guy" who spent your first three years here posting "Lock her up!" and links to shit websites as "proof" of Hillary's crimes. Who daily ranted about the shame and the horror that Hillary Clinton was getting away with all of these fictional crimes. Now you have more and more evidence that Donald Trump planned to overthrow the duly elected government of the country, in violation of the Constitution - and you call his impeachment for any of this a "hoax".

If you believe in the United States of America, supporting Donald Trump is an act of sedition.

There were certainly police there who were either too cowardly or too complicit to protect the capital and they will be dealt with but the blame will always lie with the asshole who pointed down Pennsylvania Avenue and said "Go".

Sure but there is another problem here. Many of those who came into the Capitol are being dealt with. The cops? A paid vacation.

Was there any mention of people breaking windows and then going back across the line and putting on uniforms?
I dunno about 'mention'.....but can you point to any vetted account of this action actually occurring? I mean by that ----How would you know about it if it, in fact, occurred?
..............................................................................................................

And then these three posts go together as sort of a 'set'.
Thumbs up to Colfax.

The FBI put out a warning before 6 Jan, the Capitol Police and Speaker Pelosi were notified that violent leftists were coming to DC to 'wage war'....

Dude, you're a fucking idiot.

That some of the Capitol Hill police were collaborating with the insurrectionists is troublesome. We need to have stronger IG's in these organizations.

Does this remotely mean the events were "staged"? Of course not.

The OP is a fucking idiot.

Had this been 1861, he's be posting that "The uprising in the South is a false flag operation. Lee was trained at West Point. What does that tell you? Ah? AH!"

This had nothing to do with antifa. It was Trump terrorists. Anyone who was complicit should be arrested.

The FBI put out a warning before 6 Jan, the Capitol Police and Speaker Pelosi were notified that violent leftists were coming to DC to 'wage war'....

They not only did not do anything to prevent, prepare, & protect...they facilitated the violence and tried to blame Trump.

Nancy Pelosi willingly sacrificed the Capitol to get 1 more shot at a bogus Impeachment of Trump.

No one said anything about leftists. It was right wing Trump terrorists. It was the Capitol police who turned down any help from the National Guard. Peloai had nothing to do with it. You have a diseased mind.

Sorry bout that,

1. FBI was orchestrating it.
2. Its was a coup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A 'coup'? Most people staging a couple have weapons, don't stop to take selfish, and / or rake mementos...

Confirmed - Antifa coordinated / planned it using Facebook & Twiiter, now we know the Capitol Police were in on it...as was Pelosi.

Just more fake news on your part.

I don't know if anyone saw, but I've been calling this thing the WWE riot, complete with clowns in makeup from day 1. When I saw the photos I knew it was rigged.

That it was. A false flag event which the Trump protesters walked right into. Wonder how many Antifa and BLM have been arrested. Oh and lets not forget the camera carriers. Real cameras, not phones.
But you're not a Q freak. Right

Ya know how many ANTIFA or BLM types have been identified as being involved?

ZERO

Hundreds of MAGA creeps

Antifa and BLM were there even if you don't think they were. Capital Police are being investigated right now for letting them in.

Oh and just so we get it straight. It all started 45 minutes before Trump's speech ended. I'd say it was planned and it wasn't Trump supporters who planned it.

Oh and I don't follow Q like you do. In fact I never heard of until you started spouting off about it. Guess you are Q.

Apparently you do. You are regurgitating more conspiracy theories. Irump supporters were responsible and that has been established whether you want to believe it or not.

Forum List

Back