As Always, The Truth Eventually Comes Out - Capitol Police Played Part in 6 Jan Capitol Violence

6 Capitol Police have been suspended & 20+ more are under investigation for playing a role in the pre-planned violent event on the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Videos showed Capitol Police removing barriers to give the violent rioters access to the Capitol, showed police standing down and doing nothing to prevent Antifa from breaking windows and illegally entering the Capitol, and showed Capitol Police guiding through the Capitol.

That video of police opening the barrier and leading them in was posted on the board the day it happened.

Was there any mention of people breaking windows and then going back across the line and putting on uniforms? Because I believe there was video of that out there some place, too.

6 Capitol Police have been suspended & 20+ more are under investigation for playing a role in the pre-planned violent event on the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Videos showed Capitol Police removing barriers to give the violent rioters access to the Capitol, showed police standing down and doing nothing to prevent Antifa from breaking windows and illegally entering the Capitol, and showed Capitol Police guiding through the Capitol.

Your article says NOTHING about Antifa.. What a sleazy, stupid tactic.

That it was. A false flag event which the Trump protesters walked right into. Wonder how many Antifa and BLM have been arrested. Oh and lets not forget the camera carriers. Real cameras, not phones.

Yep. Pretty much. One look at the cartoon characters they're calling 'dangerous insurrectionists' who showed up should have been a dead giveaway. Looks like there ware some who fell for it, though, and ended up there with them.

What the image they're trying to project is really all about...

Last edited:
We knew about this almost immediately. The day it happened, or the day after.

Didn't the Trumpster media point it out?

:dunno:

Hey, Mac, I just saw a thread where the gestapo showed up intimidating some woman at her home for something she said on facebook if you wanna grab your lotion and a towel and head on over to it to give it a read.

Think they brought a social worker along, too, since the woman had kids. So maybe grab two towels, it'll be a hell of a time.

Hey, Mac, I just saw a thread where the gestapo showed up intimidating some woman at her home for something she said on facebook if you wanna grab your lotion and a towel and head on over to it to give it a read.
:confused-84:

A 'coup'? Most people staging a couple have weapons,
They had lots of weapons. Fire extinguishers, metal pipes, baseball bats, flag staffs, hockey sticks...hell the MOB was a weapon in itself

And these MAGA cops that let this happen need to be fully prosecuted

Trump supporters legally own millions of guns but when the decide to "overthrow the government" they leave their guns at home and bring baseball bats, flag poles and hockey sticks.

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

Mmm hm. Don't play dumb. Everybody knows you get off on that gestapo stuff, you aren't fooling anyone. Heh heh.

I'd offer you a smoke, but I don't keep em on hand. It's bad for you.

Mm hm. Don't play dumb. Everybody knows you get off on that gestapo stuff, you aren't fooling anyone. Heh heh.
You guys just love derailing threads and making them about me.

It's a weird mix of creepy and flattering. But it's not so nice to the OP.

The FBI put out a warning before 6 Jan, the Capitol Police and Speaker Pelosi were notified that violent leftists were coming to DC to 'wage war'....

They not only did not do anything to prevent, prepare, & protect...they facilitated the violence and tried to blame Trump.

Nancy Pelosi willingly sacrificed the Capitol to get 1 more shot at a bogus Impeachment of Trump.
Pelosi is not head of security, the senate sergeant at arms is and he was put in his place by Republicans because they ran the senate.

The “insurrection” wasn’t nearly as violent as most of the rioting that had been going on for over a year and largely ignored or justified by the MSM. Just imagine the destruction that would have been caused by the rioters and looters. Those morons broke into Target to steal stuff. Just imagine what all would have been destroyed and taken from Capitol Hill if those folks at been at full force. My guess is, if they were instructed to make it look like Trump folks, they couldn’t destroy and loot...that would be a dead giveaway to those of us with a brain.

Clearly, the Democrats are up to their old tricks of solidifying the mind-meld they have on the weakest folks in our society. We must protect ourselves from the crazy Trump supporters. LOL...and so many of the lemmings seem to buy it.

Oh, I'm rather confident op would agree with me, hero. Heh heh.

But, yeah, I had a feeling it'd flatter you. Do I know you or what? Pft.

Oh, I'm rather confident op would agree with me, hero. Heh heh.

But, yeah, I had a feeling it'd flatter you. Do I know you or what? Pft.
Sure. He's an obedient Q/Trumpster too.

A few days paid vacation. Big deal. If I was one of the protestors being arrested I would demand this as my sentence also.

" Yes your honor, I am guilty and I will accept my check and a few days to go home and contemplate what I did as my punishment".

They had lots of weapons. Fire extinguishers, metal pipes, baseball bats, flag staffs, hockey sticks...hell the MOB was a weapon in itself

Trump supporters legally own millions of guns but when the decide to "overthrow the government" they leave their guns at home and bring baseball bats, flag poles and hockey sticks.

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

Carrying an unlicensed (in DC) gun in DC is a felony. They thought what they were doing would be fun and legal.

WRONG

I don't know if anyone saw, but I've been calling this thing the WWE riot, complete with clowns in makeup from day 1. When I saw the photos I knew it was rigged.

That it was. A false flag event which the Trump protesters walked right into. Wonder how many Antifa and BLM have been arrested. Oh and lets not forget the camera carriers. Real cameras, not phones.
But you're not a Q freak. Right

Ya know how many ANTIFA or BLM types have been identified as being involved?

ZERO

Hundreds of MAGA creeps

I don't know if anyone saw, but I've been calling this thing the WWE riot, complete with clowns in makeup from day 1. When I saw the photos I knew it was rigged.

But you're not a Q freak. Right

Ya know how many ANTIFA or BLM types have been identified as being involved?

ZERO

Hundreds of MAGA creeps

Antifa and BLM were there even if you don't think they were. Capital Police are being investigated right now for letting them in.

Oh and just so we get it straight. It all started 45 minutes before Trump's speech ended. I'd say it was planned and it wasn't Trump supporters who planned it.

Oh and I don't follow Q like you do. In fact I never heard of until you started spouting off about it. Guess you are Q.

Last edited:

Tooooo FKING fuunnnnnyy!

Carrying an unlicensed (in DC) gun in DC is a felony. They thought what they were doing would be fun and legal.

WRONG

None of them were armed dumbass.

If they had been the insurrectionist you claim that were then they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital Buildings.

The only armed people were the Capital police and other security.

This thing has the democrat trademark written all over it and it started 45 ninutes before Trump's speech was over. You loons cannot even plan a coup right. Lol

It was so obvious when it was happening. Planned by Pelosi.
Not planned by Pelosi.

Allowed by Pelosi

Forum List

Back