As a thoughtful American I have to ask, "Why MUST we protect Israel?"

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I think that every human has the right to live life in safety, and that people should have the right to govern themselves as they see fit where it does not infringe on others rights. Iceland recently recognized Palestine but the United States is dead set against it.
Can someone explain the why America should support Israel, or why every president has firmly supported it? Do I not know enough history? Am I missing some other strategic interest that we're protecting as a byproduct of backing Israel at the expense of loosing public relations with the rest of the entire middle east?
WTF
images

You're not "thoughtful" and not a TRUE American.

Stick with what you know - bigotry and ignorance.

BUT - congrats on getting the right forum. Apparently you are somewhat trainable.

Have a nice day.

I think that every human has the right to live life in safety, and that people should have the right to govern themselves as they see fit where it does not infringe on others rights. Iceland recently recognized Palestine but the United States is dead set against it.
Can someone explain the why America should support Israel, or why every president has firmly supported it? Do I not know enough history? Am I missing some other strategic interest that we're protecting as a byproduct of backing Israel at the expense of loosing public relations with the rest of the entire middle east?
WTF
images
If you have to ask those questions then no one can help you here except maybe Sally or irosie91

Israel is weak and feminine....

"As a Christian, I have a clear directive to support Israel. So from my perspective, it’s pretty easy. Both as an American, and as a Christian, I am going to stand with Israel.” - Rick Perry

Now good luck untangling your brain from that one.

Forum List

Back