As a christian can you pray to give up everlasting life to save non believers?

I have prayed that before and I got a holy ghost rush, I don't want to go to heaven , sing stupid songs, dance, listen to people talk to much and basically be around people I don't like.

So my question is can you believe in God yet make a deal with him to trade your soul for the millions that don't believe in him and they all go to heaven?
Certainly, I try to help convince non-believers who are friends or favored acquaintances. However, they would have to be willing to listen or open-minded. I don't think one can convince/influence to make up their minds as they have to have faith in God first. Prayer would help give one the courage and words to say to a friend or acquaintance. I think it's basically words blowing in the wind to those who have already made up their minds about Christianity or other religions. For example, your friend won't attend service with you. However, they may attend some kind of event there if you invite them.

A foolish lukewarm christian might do that but it is not his decision. It is God's and i don't think he would let anyone into eternity if they were unbelievers/scoffers/blasphemers. That isn't how it works.

Forum List

Back