Articles of impeachment to be filed on Biden 1/21

said, about the first impeachment, that TRUMP! was not exonerated. He was,
No, he wasn't. What the tRumpling senators said was "doesn't ties to the level of removal".

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.
There was no grey area, either he was found guilty and removed from office or acquitted and not. He was acquitted and thus exonerated. Like I said, your agreement with the decision was not found to be necessary. Shocking, I know.
It's not a criminal trial, it's political. That's all grey area.

Sorry for your luck.
IOW, by the law, he was exonerated. In your mind, he's guilty no matter what. I'll go by the law.
He was not exonerated.
Sure he was, just not in the fever swamp.
Nope, sorry.

No, he wasn't. What the tRumpling senators said was "doesn't ties to the level of removal".

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.
There was no grey area, either he was found guilty and removed from office or acquitted and not. He was acquitted and thus exonerated. Like I said, your agreement with the decision was not found to be necessary. Shocking, I know.

Sorry for your luck.
IOW, by the law, he was exonerated. In your mind, he's guilty no matter what. I'll go by the law.
He was not exonerated.
Nope, sorry.
Like I said, your agreement isn't necessary.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
He was not exonerated.
Nope, sorry.
That's nice.

He still wasn't exonerated.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
He was not exonerated.
Nope, sorry.
That's nice.

He still wasn't exonerated.
Right, in the fever swamp like I said. I'm sure all 5 of you can repeat it endlessly to yourselves while the rest of the world moves on.

Forum List

Back