Articles of impeachment to be filed on Biden 1/21

said, about the first impeachment, that TRUMP! was not exonerated. He was,
No, he wasn't. What the tRumpling senators said was "doesn't ties to the level of removal".

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

No, he wasn't. What the tRumpling senators said was "doesn't ties to the level of removal".

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.
There was no grey area, either he was found guilty and removed from office or acquitted and not. He was acquitted and thus exonerated. Like I said, your agreement with the decision was not found to be necessary. Shocking, I know.

There was no grey area, either he was found guilty and removed from office or acquitted and not. He was acquitted and thus exonerated. Like I said, your agreement with the decision was not found to be necessary. Shocking, I know.

I guess you're forgetting about Clinton. He was impeached by the House, yet the Senate allowed him to stay and finish his term. Same thing with Trump, only now, he's been impeached TWICE.

And, as far as this idiot woman who wants to impeach Biden? You conservatives and far right wing idiots should remember that while there were a lot of people in the Democrat party who thought that Trump didn't have what it took to be president, they at least waited until he screwed up badly enough for them to bring the articles of impeachment on him. Trump was over 2 years into his term before they impeached him. This stupid woman wants to do it on his first day? At least give him time enough to do something that might warrant it. Calling for him to be impeached on day 1 is just stupid, as well as what she wants to impeach him for. She wants to impeach him for something that she thinks he did as a private citizen.

You right wing nutjobs need to study civics a bit more. You can't impeach a president until AFTER they are sworn in and actually do something to warrant it.

I guess you're forgetting about Clinton. He was impeached by the House, yet the Senate allowed him to stay and finish his term. Same thing with Trump, only now, he's been impeached TWICE.

And, as far as this idiot woman who wants to impeach Biden? You conservatives and far right wing idiots should remember that while there were a lot of people in the Democrat party who thought that Trump didn't have what it took to be president, they at least waited until he screwed up badly enough for them to bring the articles of impeachment on him. Trump was over 2 years into his term before they impeached him. This stupid woman wants to do it on his first day? At least give him time enough to do something that might warrant it. Calling for him to be impeached on day 1 is just stupid, as well as what she wants to impeach him for. She wants to impeach him for something that she thinks he did as a private citizen.

You right wing nutjobs need to study civics a bit more. You can't impeach a president until AFTER they are sworn in and actually do something to warrant it.
Trump was a not a deep stater. So that was the reason he did not have what it takes. Watching D.C. and their ways is so obvious. Biden has been there for 50 years! What a joke!

There are literally two realities going on right now.

Excellent point. But the thing is more specifically, there is one reality (Trump supporters) and one fake delusion (Biden supporters).

I don't even think these people support Biden that much, they just hate Trump so bad because of the four years of the MSM and Hollywood trying to kill Trump's character. Amazing how they didn't mind him and actually liked him until he ran for Pres. That is how you can tell it was all a Psyops with such a fast turn around from adoring to hate.

Absolutely. Look in media archives for ANY suggestion Trump was a racist or anti-American in any way before he declared he was running for president as a Republican.

Trump was a not a deep stater. So that was the reason he did not have what it takes. Watching D.C. and their ways is so obvious. Biden has been there for 50 years! What a joke!

The important thing now is that the congressional Republicans, and all conservatives, hound Biden relentlessly, every minute of his existence, making sure he never has a moment of peace or happiness, until he dies at the end of 2021. Then do the same to Harris.

Excellent point. But the thing is more specifically, there is one reality (Trump supporters) and one fake delusion (Biden supporters).

I don't even think these people support Biden that much, they just hate Trump so bad because of the four years of the MSM and Hollywood trying to kill Trump's character. Amazing how they didn't mind him and actually liked him until he ran for Pres. That is how you can tell it was all a Psyops with such a fast turn around from adoring to hate.

Absolutely. Look in media archives for ANY suggestion Trump was a racist or anti-American in any way before he declared he was running for president as a Republican.

Why? You'll find plenty of dirt on this pile of shit going back decades. His poppa too. I'm guessing you're in the 'revisionist history' phase of your Cult45 brain fog. Pathetic. Better get tested for the Wu Flu. You've got serious symptoms, magafag

Why? You'll find plenty of dirt on this pile of shit going back decades. His poppa too. I'm guessing you're in the 'revisionist history' phase of your Cult45 brain fog. Pathetic. Better get tested for the Wu Flu. You've got serious symptoms, magafag

Show me some.

This is the inevitable result of the democrats cheapening impeachment. It used to be reserved for true crimes and misdemeanors. Now they've turned it into a joke, just another political weapon to be used against a president the party in power despises. So expect it to become ever more comical until no one wants to run for president if there's a chance the opposing party will control Congress. As for Bubba, Congress did not find him guilty, but the judge in the case disagreed and made his handlers pay almost 6 figures in fines and stripped him of his law license for several years. That did not happen in TRUMP!'s case.

Last edited:

50 years with no major accomplishments.

Show me some.

1. Nah. You don't tell me what to do, scrub.
2. You're on a computer, for fucks sake. Did you learn how to turn it on and then let God take the wheel? Find it for yourself, dirt bag. It's not hard. You already have the tools.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.
It's not a criminal trial, it's political. That's all grey area.

Sorry for your luck.

Apparently she flunked civics in school. You can't impeach a president before they take office. Are you that stupid as well?

Your reading comprehension is grade level. She said she will file them AFTER his inauguration.
Pay attention. Think. I know, it's hard for you.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
Just like the circus the retarded demoncraps put on the last four years. Biden should be shipped to his master in china.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
IOW, by the law, he was exonerated. In your mind, he's guilty no matter what. I'll go by the law.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
IOW, by the law, he was exonerated. In your mind, he's guilty no matter what. I'll go by the law.
He was not exonerated.

Well filing for impeachment is different than actually voting for impeachment by the house for it to have any meaning.

That's not exoneration.

Sorry for your luck.

Sorry for your luck.
He was not exonerated.
Sure he was, just not in the fever swamp.

Forum List

Back