Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Good. Let the freedom caucus write the new bill

It would never pass. There is no reconciling the differences on healthcare among the Republican party.

Their only chance at reforming healthcare is to rally the moderates and rank-in-file to pass a bipartisan single payer system with Democrats. There is no chance for backpedalling on healthcare, and they will be humiliated if they do nothing to change the PPACA.
ROLF! The anarchist is promoting "single payer." That's not a contradiction, is it?

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
And your boys had 7 years to come up with a plan and you can't produce.
" who knew healthcare would be this hard."
This is what happens when you back a know nothing pussy grabbing thin skinned whiny little bitch.

Good. Let the freedom caucus write the new bill

It would never pass. There is no reconciling the differences on healthcare among the Republican party.

Their only chance at reforming healthcare is to rally the moderates and rank-in-file to pass a bipartisan single payer system with Democrats. There is no chance for backpedalling on healthcare, and they will be humiliated if they do nothing to change the PPACA.
ROLF! The anarchist is promoting "single payer." That's not a contradiction, is it?

You're laughing that Trump's presidency is already going down in flames? Lol
What happened to repeal and replace on DAY ONE?
You were conned. But I see why. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer..

What are you cheering a our, douche bag? Do you prefer Obama care?

Opposing the PPACA means I should support Trumpcare? Not a chance.
You were just promoting single payer moron.
Breaking News. They just didn't have the votes, so they "postponed" the vote.

Dealmaker Donald couldn't deliver. Maybe he can write a new book titled "Art of the Fail."
What are you cheering a our, douche bag? Do you prefer Obama care? I thought you claimed to be an anarchist.

How did you interpret that as support for single payer? It was a declaration that single payer is the only avenue for major healthcare reform that the Republican party has. They cannot keep the status quo or backpedal to before the PPACA.

For your information, I believe in eliminating private insurance in favor of mutual healthcare savings pools which negotiate directly with healthcare companies.

Wise decision if you don't think you have the votes better to do this than what the Democrats did with Obamacare and force it down the nations throat.

Unwise for Donald Trump to endorse the bill in the first place..
Depends on what the final outcome of the bill is which none of the message board kreskins know despite their belief otherwise.

Depends on what the final outcome of the bill is which none of the message board kreskins know despite their belief otherwise.

Donald Trump fully backed the bill before the final outcome was determined. There isn't enough flexibility for drastic changes anyways.

There were leaks from the White House that Donald Trump either didn't read the bill or didn't understand it. Does anyone actually believe that Donald Trump has even a basic comprehension of healthcare?

"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!" :bang3:

Ha, Steve Bannon is sitting in on the meeting between Paul Ryan and the Freedom Caucus. If it wasn't already painfully obvious that he was the one pulling all the cards. ...

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
You must live in a really expensive state.

In my state ACA costs about $300 per month and the deductible is $500.
Describe your plan in detail because the few people I know in NY and NJ have seem's situation.

Donald Trump fully backed the bill before the final outcome was determined. There isn't enough flexibility for drastic changes anyways.
We will see it might not need drastic changes to get the votes needed we don't know.

No.
This needs fixed!!

By all means, do what you would have done if ACA had never been passed. Call Blue Cross and ask if they will issue just an old fashioned health insurance policy to you. Suerly, if you are in good health, they will do that. Of course, if you are not in good health, you are SOL, but without ACA, you would have been really screwed....

Last edited:
Better to cancel the vote and not pass a POS bill into law rather than ram it down the throats of the majority who oppose it, like Obama and the Democrats did with Obamacare.

Better to cancel the vote and not pass a POS bill into law rather than ram it down the throats of the majority who oppose it, like Obama and the Democrats did with Obamacare.

Will you criticize Donald Trump for trying to push the bill so fast?

blackhawk said:
We will see it might not need drastic changes to get the votes needed we don't know.

They have exhausted all the small changes. They can't move without losing support from either the moderates or conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back