Arresting Stone Cold Sober Drivers

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Stories like this really piss me off, officers should be accountable for their actions, but they rarely are.

Stories like this really piss me off, officers should be accountable for their actions, but they rarely are.

Just ask Ashli Babbitt.

There are people who for some reason feel they are put here to control the people even if the people actually are not doing anything illegal. I believe it to be a dangerous human flaw. One change we can make is mental evaluations of those applying to be an office to try and keep these people out.

Documents show Carroll is one of the best-trained officers on Cobb County's legendary DUI Task Force.

Obviously not. The courts need to make sure he is unable to pull anyone else over, again.

There should be a standard, past some point of lack of evidence, where an office who is found to have arrested an innocent person is himself charged and sentenced comparable to that of the crime for which he unjustifiably arrested an innocent person. And prohibited from ever again working in law enforcement.

I do realize and accept that some times, mistake swill be made, but there should be a very limited degree to which it should be acceptable to make such mistakes.

In cases like this, even if there isn't a specific intent to knowingly arrest and prosecute an innocent citizen, there is certainly a depraved-heart indifference to the likelihood that his is what is being done.

Forum List

Back