Arrest warrant issued in murder of Dominique Fells, Philadelphia black transgender woman killed in "heartless and cruel" slaying

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Arrest warrant issued in murder of Dominique Fells, Philadelphia black transgender woman killed in "heartless and cruel" slaying

18 Jun 2020
An arrest warrant has been issued in the murder of Dominique "Rem'mie" Fells, a Philadelphia black transgender woman. Authorities believe 36-year-old Akhenaton Jones is responsible for Fells' murder, according to CBS Philadelphia.
Fells' family is hoping anyone who knows Jones' whereabouts will come forward. "Turn him in! This was a gruesome death," Fells' aunt, Germyce Williams, told CBS Philadelphia. "How anybody could do this to another human being is just so heartless and cruel. No mother should have to go through this, and I'm speaking for my sister-in-law.

1592595915041.png

Comment:
just as I thought. A straight white christian right-wing red-neck male member of the KKK. can we burn, riot and loot Philadelphia now?
Truth in fact it's, just another Black on Black hate crime ignored by the Lame Stream Media....
All murders are “heartless and cruel”, or are only politically incorrect murders “Heartless” and “heartbreaking”? Are these words overused words by the LSM that now everyone feels compelled to use ad nauseum?
Hmm...., Will #BLM start rioting, looting and burning because this chick with dick got wasted by his/her lover?
Akhenaton Jones is now known as Dominique "Rem'mie" Fells' down low lover.

Yep, black violence against faggots is rampant; they had many incidents of fag bashers in Dallas last year, thugs waiting outside bar doors and hitting them with baseball bats as they came out. All of them were brown and black thugs, but pay no attention to the cognitive dissonances of the Democrat 'Rainbow'.

These sicko into extreme sexual self-mutilation need to be in aslyums where they can't spread diseases, molest children, and be protected from violent Democrats while research on their sociopathic degenerate fetishes is conducted.

18 Jun 2020
An arrest warrant has been issued in the murder of Dominique "Rem'mie" Fells, a Philadelphia black transgender woman. Authorities believe 36-year-old Akhenaton Jones is responsible for Fells' murder, according to CBS Philadelphia.
Fells' family is hoping anyone who knows Jones' whereabouts will come forward. "Turn him in! This was a gruesome death," Fells' aunt, Germyce Williams, told CBS Philadelphia. "How anybody could do this to another human being is just so heartless and cruel. No mother should have to go through this, and I'm speaking for my sister-in-law.

View attachment 352279

Comment:
just as I thought. A straight white christian right-wing red-neck male member of the KKK. can we burn, riot and loot Philadelphia now?
Truth in fact it's, just another Black on Black hate crime ignored by the Lame Stream Media....
All murders are “heartless and cruel”, or are only politically incorrect murders “Heartless” and “heartbreaking”? Are these words overused words by the LSM that now everyone feels compelled to use ad nauseum?
Hmm...., Will #BLM start rioting, looting and burning because this chick with dick got wasted by his/her lover?
Akhenaton Jones is now known as Dominique "Rem'mie" Fells' down low lover.

A "transgender woman" is actually a Dude in a Dress, and folks involved in sexual perversion often get somewhat violent, they call it "Rough Trade". I'm sure there is room for Mr. Jones, if he is found guilty, at Pennsylvania's "Pink Palace" Penitentiary which houses a lot of state's homo cons.

Arrest warrant issued in murder of Dominique Fells, Philadelphia black transgender woman
I'm cornfused. If Fells was a transgender woman, does that mean that he was a guy made into a "woman" or a real woman made into a "man?" How do you tell what to call a transgender, by what they really ARE or what they are made to appear to be? And how do you address them, as Mister, Misses, Miss, Sir, It, or Hey You?

Arrest warrant issued in murder of Dominique Fells, Philadelphia black transgender woman
I'm cornfused. If Fells was a transgender woman, does that mean that he was a guy made into a "woman" or a real woman made into a "man?" How do you tell what to call a transgender, by what they really ARE or what they are made to appear to be? And how do you address them, as Mister, Misses, Miss, Sir, It, or Hey You?

A transgender woman is someone who says they are a "woman", but are actually just a man in a dress.

They may or may not have had sex change operations or hormone treatments, so they might not be changed at all. Or on the other hand, they made have had it chopped off.

But since they say they are a "woman", then libs will insist they be addressed according to their preferred pronouns.

A transgender woman is someone who says they are a "woman", but are actually just a man in a dress.

They may or may not have had sex change operations or hormone treatments, so they might not be changed at all. Or on the other hand, they made have had it chopped off.

But since they say they are a "woman", then libs will insist they be addressed according to their preferred pronouns.
So does that mean if Tommy Tainant says he had a date last night with a woman, but it turns out that "she" was really a guy just wearing a dress, does that mean Tommy really had a straight hetero date because he THOUGHT he was a woman, or does that mean Tommy is really a latent or acting gay who likes guys in dresses and is just lying to us? :smoke:

And where do fishnet stockings fit into this picture?

So does that mean if Tommy Tainant says he had a date last night with a woman, but it turns out that "she" was really a guy just wearing a dress, does that mean Tommy really had a straight hetero date because he THOUGHT he was a woman, or does that mean Tommy is really a latent or acting gay who likes guys in dresses and is just lying to us? :smoke:

And where do fishnet stockings fit into this picture?

There is nothing "hetero " about a guy dating another guy, regardless of whether one or both of them are wearing a dress.

So wait... Is Akhenaton Jones a black guy with a white right arm and some chinese language character tattos? Where did he get the white right arm from?

So wait... Is Akhenaton Jones a black guy with a white right arm and some chinese language character tattos? Where did he get the white right arm from?

I guess he was showing his white side....

A lot of black guys really aren't into homosexuality at all, and take a certain amount of umbrage at the entire idea of taking it in the caboose. Some really hate it when people are talking about civil rights and they mention homosexuality and blacks in the same sentence.

If you want to test my observation, drive into the Ghetto near you own domicile to a corner where a group of black guys are hanging out. Roll down your window, call over a couple of guys, and when they come over go "Psst.. are you guys gay or what"

A lot of them won't take it so well.

A lot of black guys really aren't into homosexuality at all, and take a certain amount of umbrage at the entire idea of taking it in the caboose. Some really hate it when people are talking about civil rights and they mention homosexuality and blacks in the same sentence.

If you want to test my observation, drive into the Ghetto near you own domicile to a corner where a group of black guys are hanging out. Roll down your window, call over a couple of guys, and when they come over go "Psst.. are you guys gay or what"

A lot of them won't take it so well.

Even when I worked in the prison the blacks would get pissed when I told them that if you let a dude suck your dick, not to mentioned fucked that punk in his ass, that you are a faggot too.

I still wanna know why the white arm is in the picture?

Is this from the movie "
Body Parts" with Jeff Fahey? The black guy is controlled by his white arm?

Forum List

Back