Arrest Warrant Issued for Amy Goodman in North Dakota After Covering Pipeline Protest

it won't go to trial unless she makes a scene and becomes a bitch.
actually, knowing leftist, she will make a scene and claim fascism or some other bs
Yep, she is a liberal and thus 99% likely thinks going to trial and being a bitch promotes her cause.

That horse left the barn a while ago, and she is only building Trumps win.

The protesters need to bring machetes for when the guards next bring out the dogs. When the dogs attack, chop up the dogs.
That's not nice.
Indeed, it is the handlers and their bosses who should be arrested for cruelty to animals.
link?
proof?

Wait until the trial and find out what the Jurors say.

actually, knowing leftist, she will make a scene and claim fascism or some other bs

Criminal means criminal and she will have to endure a criminal trial and then possibly endure a civil trial to assess damages. I know Obama shut down the pipeline before it was built that started this new mess.

That's not nice.
Indeed, it is the handlers and their bosses who should be arrested for cruelty to animals.
link?
proof?

Criminal means criminal and she will have to endure a criminal trial and then possibly endure a civil trial to assess damages. I know Obama shut down the pipeline before it was built that started this new mess.
not always

if the owners don't want to press charges, the court can opt out of a trial.

but knowing how fake journalist (protesters) like to act, she will drive the court to a trail, so she gets more fame

link?
proof?

not always

if the owners don't want to press charges, the court can opt out of a trial.

but knowing how fake journalist (protesters) like to act, she will drive the court to a trail, so she gets more fame

I have been to every state in the union except for North Dakota and Vermont. I am putting North Dakota and Vermont on my bucket list.

Amy Goodman isn't a 'journalist', she's just another tabloid hack serving herself and indulging in self-promotion as usual. I guess she got bored for a little while and is taking a break from supporting terrorism and peddling genocide against Israelis, her usual fare, and is out advertising herself again; must be a drop in 'donations' and 'grants' for her media business. Just another millionaire 'radical' scamming the muppets for personal gain, that's all. Living in 'Progressive' cities like she does costs big bucks, and no nasty little proles need apply.

The issue is that today I read that the N Dakota AG said the pipeline wasn't crossing Indians burial grounds and will proceed as planned. .

'Sacred Grounds' means they smelled a shakedown opportunity and picked up the beer cans and broken whiskey bottles before the cameras got there and then proclaimed something or other 'sacred'. I'm no fan of pipelines but that doesn't mean anybody has to take a bunch of indians looking for a payday seriously either. they don't hold much 'sacred' in real life.

Amy Goodman, host and executive producer for Democracy Now, has been criminally charged for documenting attacks on indigenous protesters.
No, she was charged for criminal trespass, not for covering the protest.
Amazingly, you have sunk to a new level of stupid.
Unamazingly, you do the old libtard trick of simply ignoring inconvenient facts.

The woman was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS, not for covering the march, doofus.
Nah, the assholes in the government just pull that crap to keep their rich friends from getting embarrassing news coverage.

It is the job of the free press to inform the people what is going on.

Amy Goodman is a moron

i listen to her radio show, and have read her book, 'Static,' and I'd say she is less a moron and more a danger to America and American values.

She is a pretty good spokesperson for the Soros wing of the Democrat Party....

...Oh, wait.....that is the Democrat Party.

Amy Goodman is a moron

i listen to her radio show, and have read her book, 'Static,' and I'd say she is less a moron and more a danger to America and American values.

I didn't read her book, but I'm sure that this quote fits this person

Amy Goodman, host and executive producer for Democracy Now, has been criminally charged for documenting attacks on indigenous protesters.
No, she was charged for criminal trespass, not for covering the protest.
Amazingly, you have sunk to a new level of stupid.
Unamazingly, you do the old libtard trick of simply ignoring inconvenient facts.

The woman was arrested for CRIMINAL TRESPASS, not for covering the march, doofus.
Nah, the assholes in the government just pull that crap to keep their rich friends from getting embarrassing news coverage.

It is the job of the free press to inform the people what is going on.

They were trespassing onto private property and refused to leave.

Hence criminal trespass charges. Not anti Protester charges.

Of course we understand why you just dont get it as leftists like you have zero respect for private property rights unless you think you have some agit-prop advantage in pretending you do.

The protesters need to bring machetes for when the guards next bring out the dogs. When the dogs attack, chop up the dogs.
That's not nice.
Well, I've never been nice.
Are the dogs police dogs?
No.
Then don't bring a machete to a gun fight. And remember, a police dog is an officer of the law.
In case you hadn't noticed, those were "private" security guards hired by the company, thus their dogs are absolutely NOT police dogs, only guard dogs.

Glad to see P F Tinmore was able to turn you on to this issue
The issue is that today I read that the N Dakota AG said the pipeline wasn't crossing Indians burial grounds and will proceed as planned. Things could change 'cause you never know what bullcrap the tree huggers will come up with next.
Yeah... fuck Native Americans and trees...... :cuckoo:
You mean Indians. I'm a native American as I was born and reside in the US.
Word fascists need to be called out.
Actually, the word "Indians" comes from Christopher Columbus, when he first saw them and referred to them as "indios" (meaning in god's way as they were naked). It just got corrupted by Europeans as they came in. A more accurate description would be by their tribal (Lakhota, Cheyenne, et cetera) name or individual given names.
what a fucking idiot

Why did Columbus refer to the Native Americans as "Indians"?

Q:
Why did Columbus refer to the Native Americans as "Indians"?
A:
QUICK ANSWER
Christopher Columbus called the Native Americans "Indians" in the mistaken belief that he had found India. Columbus landed in the Americas in 1492.

another leftist fuck trying to rewrite history

google translate - Google Search

and redefine words
I didn't even read her entire response. I saw 'indios' and assumed it was going to be about India. Amazing the lengths lefties go to in order to rewrite history to fit their agenda.

wow, what a fucking lowlife.
Hey. A dog attacks you, you have a right to defend yourself. Violence begets violence.
if you are committing the crime of trespass, you have forfeited your right to life.

the owner, his guards and dogs, have every right to kill you, while you have no right to defend yourself.

your nominal grasp of the law is astounding.

wow, what a fucking lowlife.
Hey. A dog attacks you, you have a right to defend yourself. Violence begets violence.
if you are committing the crime of trespass, you have forfeited your right to life.

the owner, his guards and dogs, have every right to kill you, while you have no right to defend yourself.

your nominal grasp of the law is astounding.
Actually, no they don't. Standing on someone's property in violation of the owners wishes, is a misdemeanor crime and definitely not grounds for using violence against the violator. Using violence against a trespasser is actually grounds for being arrested and incarcerated (for a much longer period than the trespasser's misdemeanor).

Amy Goodman is a moron

And you’re a ridiculous liar – this being one of your more moronic lies, which is quite an accomplishment.

Amy Goodman is a moron

And you’re a ridiculous liar – this being one of your more moronic lies, which is quite an accomplishment.
says the chronic liar that never posts links when asked or returns to the thread b/c he knows he can't support his lies.

Amy Goodman is a moron

Proving you to be the liar is like gilding the lily.....It's simply that obvious.

But....just to rub your ugly face in it......

1. The Shadow Party was born July 17, 2003, at Soros’s estate. It created the largest and most powerful juggernaut in American history. Present were Madeleine Albright, John Podesta, John Pope (director of the Sierra Club), Andy Stern (SEIU), among others. The basic structure of the Shadow Party was a network of seven 527 organizations.

a. “… the network of nonprofit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy initiates -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left.” http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf

2. One part, called “America Votes” was referred to by one of its staffers as a “monster coalition” coordinating all of the left-wing grassroots groups including ACORN, Planned Parenthoood Action Fund, Sierra Club and the American Federation of Teachers and the SEIU. Soros contributed $23,700,000 in 2004.

a. As of 2004, an alphabetical list of Shadow Party groups included the following: Air America Radio; America Coming Together; America Votes; American Constitution Society; American Federation of Labor - Congress of Industrial Organizations; American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees; American Federation of Teachers; Anshell Media; Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now; Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Band of Progressives; Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence; Campaign for a Progressive Future; Campaign for America's Future; Center for American Progress; Clean Water Action; Communication Workers of America; The Constitution Project; DASH PAC; Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund; Democracy for America; Democratic Governors Associations; Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee; Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee; Dog Eat Dog Films; EMILY's List; Environment 2004; Gore/Lieberman Recount Committee; Hotel Employees & Restaurant Employees International Union; the Human Rights Campaign; INdTV; International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers; Joint Victory Campaign 2004; Laborers International Union of North American; League of Conservation Voters; New Democrat Network; The Media Fund; Media Matters for America; Million Mom March; Moving America Forward; MoveOn.org; Music for America; National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; NARAL Pro-Choice America; National Education Association; National Grassroots Alliance; National Jewish Democratic Council; National Treasury Employees Union; New American Optimists; New Democrat Network; Partnership for America's Families; People for the American Way; Phoenix Group; Planned Parenthood; Pro-Choice Vote; Service Employees International Union; Sheet Metal Workers International Association; Sierra Club; The Thunder Road Group; United Food & Commercial Workers Union; United Progressive Alliance; USAction; Vagina Votes; Voices for Working Families; Vote for Change; Young Voter Alliance; and 21st Century Democrats. http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf See also FrontPage Magazine - The Shadow Party: Part II Continued 2

Any more of your lies you'd like me to expose?

Set 'em up, C_Chamber_Pot.....and I'll knock 'em down.....

.....and you, with it.

Forum List

Back