Arrest mde in Mississippi church arson

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
More tolerance from the dim criminals. Wonder if this guy was a poster here?

Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

GREENVILLE, Miss. — Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship...

Seems almost All of these "racist" attacks are made by blacks hoping to frame a white guy.

This is why fewer and fewer are accepting their cries of "RACISM." They seem to be the most race centered group on the planet. Everything's about the color of their skin.

Reminds me of Slick Willie Clinton biting his lower lip and tearing up as he told of the pain he felt as a young guy at the news of black churches being torched in Arkansas.

Only someone checked him out and found no such burnings in Arkansas in those days. Maybe he was confused with sniper fire at the churches instead?

Arson Suspect in Hopewell Baptist Church Fire Scrawled with "Vote Trump" is African-American

Arson Suspect in "Vote Trump" Hopewell Baptist Church Burning is African-American

13331640_f520.jpg

A suspect has been arrested in the fire-bombing of an historic Black church in Greenville, Mississippi last November which sparked fears of a resurgence of racist, KKK, and Neo-Nazi violence. The suspected arsonist, Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, wrote "Vote Trump" on the side of the church. McClinton is African-American.

The attack prompted a nationwide wave of outrage in which the attack was partly blamed on "incendiary rhetoric" by Donald Trump. The Washington Post reported the next day:

"Greenville Mayor Errick Simmons called the fire a “hateful and cowardly act,” sparked by the incendiary rhetoric of GOP nominee Donald Trump during his presidential campaign." READ FULL http://hubpages.com/politics/Arsonis...rican-American

Yet another hoax that gives the MSM an opportunity to accuse whites of racism.

A few years ago a Sihk kid here accused white kids of holding him down and cutting his hair. The media went into a frenzy. Of course it turned out that he did it himself but was afraid to tell his parents. The media still insisted that white racism was to blame even if it was a hoax.

How did Dan Rather describe this kind of story? Fake but accurate. Yup, fake news is not just a recent invention.

Why does it matter if he's black?
Wow, if you don't know that answer you're in the wrong message board
are you saying black people dont vote for trump?
Did I say that? I'm pointing out the games the libturds play everyday. Ask the college student who stated a trump supporter tried to light her up. And many more I'm sure! Disingenuous fks all of you!
what makes you think he's a liberal? is it just because he's black? is conservative another word for white?

Did I say that? I'm pointing out the games the libturds play everyday. Ask the college student who stated a trump supporter tried to light her up. And many more I'm sure! Disingenuous fks all of you!
what makes you think he's a liberal? is it just because he's black? is conservative another word for white?
You all told us that! I listened

Who told who what?

Who told who what?
Exactly

Forum List

Back