Arnold

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
That was a pretty good speech by the governator. Not as good as Rudy's but deffinately good. I love how he started off with "One of the movies i made was called True Lies. That could have been the name of the Democrat convention"

I also liked his comments on how watching Nixon made him a republican. I was just like how many liberals just died of shock from hearing Arnold praising Nixon. haha

I think Arnold appealed to a broad range of people, not to mention that he really did energize those delegates.!!! :tank:

That was a pretty good speech by the governator. Not as good as Rudy's but deffinately good. I love how he started off with "One of the movies i made was called True Lies. That could have been the name of the Democrat convention"

Quite the comedian.

I was just like how many liberals just died of shock from hearing Arnold praising Nixon. haha

You were just like? Trying to speak like Arnold? haha

nycflasher said:
Quite the comedian.

You were just like? Trying to speak like Arnold? haha

The extent of democratic lies is really not funny at all.

Like wow. like, I was just like, who is this flasher guy and is he like, naked or something? :dev3:

rtwngAvngr said:
The extent of democratic lies is really not funny at all.

Like wow. like, I was just like, who is this flasher guy and is he like, naked or something? :dev3:

lol
Like, our President is a rich pussy who DID NOT serve in Vietnam, so let's smear the candidate who actually DID put himself in harms way.

Like, OMG, you are all a bunch of girly-mon... don't you know you have to at least be able to bench your weight to be worthy of public office? More democrat pussies... :wank:

nycflasher said:
lol
Like, our President is a rich pussy who DID NOT serve in Vietnam, so let's smear the candidate who actually DID put himself in harms way.

Like, OMG, you are all a bunch of girly-mon... don't you know you have to at least be able to bench your weight to be worthy of public office? More democrat pussies... :wank:

Well then Flash like oh my god like how the hell was Clinton worthy to serve as commander and Chief???????
Goes Europe to avoid the draft PUSSIE!! :duh3:

nycflasher said:
lol

Even flasher is losing it. Dems are falling left and left. Desperation is seething through their pours with 63 days left. :beer:

Forum List

Back