Armed white guys lined Idaho streets amid AntiFa protest fears - Leftist incursion was a MYTH!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Facebook? Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Russian Trolls were behind the AntiFa bullshit. Not even ONE bit. :rolleyes-41:

Protesters had only begun preparing to assemble peacefully in Idaho when a Facebook page for retired police officers advised its followers to stay on high alert. "We will protect our neighborhoods," it vowed.​
So when early reports about potential violence surfaced just a day later - claiming "ANTIFA agitators" were storming the state this week - scores of residents took to the streets. Armed with military-style assault rifles, they stood guard in places like Coeur d'Alene, aiming to protect the resort town of 50,000 nestled along a lake in northwest Idaho.​
"Enough of us swung into action, and put the word out on social media and elsewhere, that we were able to deploy and meet any violent elements that might come here from out of state," said Trevor Treller, a sommelier and one of the armed locals. Treller, 48, said he mobilized after hearing from trusted voices that "antifa types" were on the move. It would not prove to be true.
As vigils and protest actions unfolded in Idaho this week, local officials across the state confirmed that not a single participant had defiled a home or storefront in the name of "antifa," a loose label attributed to far-left activists. Many of the rumors about violent protests originated from a series of dubious Facebook posts

Facebook? Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Russian Trolls were behind the AntiFa bullshit. Not even ONE bit. :rolleyes-41:

Protesters had only begun preparing to assemble peacefully in Idaho when a Facebook page for retired police officers advised its followers to stay on high alert. "We will protect our neighborhoods," it vowed.​
So when early reports about potential violence surfaced just a day later - claiming "ANTIFA agitators" were storming the state this week - scores of residents took to the streets. Armed with military-style assault rifles, they stood guard in places like Coeur d'Alene, aiming to protect the resort town of 50,000 nestled along a lake in northwest Idaho.​
"Enough of us swung into action, and put the word out on social media and elsewhere, that we were able to deploy and meet any violent elements that might come here from out of state," said Trevor Treller, a sommelier and one of the armed locals. Treller, 48, said he mobilized after hearing from trusted voices that "antifa types" were on the move. It would not prove to be true.
As vigils and protest actions unfolded in Idaho this week, local officials across the state confirmed that not a single participant had defiled a home or storefront in the name of "antifa," a loose label attributed to far-left activists. Many of the rumors about violent protests originated from a series of dubious Facebook posts

Well you know what the reason is going to be right? "They heard we were ready to defend out city at all costs and ran away. God Bless Merica"

Well you know what the reason is going to be right? "They heard we were ready to defend out city at all costs and ran away. God Bless Merica"
Why would that not be true? Are you saying that Antifa members are so stupid that they would show up and commit mayhem in the face of armed defenses like that?

Both Idaho and Montana are pro-Second Amendment states and many of their residents own firearms, I don't think Antifa would actually like the idea of trying to foment riots and looting in those states.

Right. So because the residents made it clear they would not tolerate violence and vandalism and crime....... there was no violence vandalism and crime.

You don't think that Antifa saw dozens of armed civilians and concluded causing trouble wouldn't be wise?

Armed white guys protected their businesses from violent, nihilistic, commie goon squads dressed in black, who are pretending that they give a fuck about "racial equity"....Happened in Shohomish, WA, too.

So sorry you commie moonbat shit biscuits couldn't have another day of wall-to-wall burning and looting coverage on XiNN.

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again
They tried to head out into the white burbs in the beginning
Theirs tons of social media we're coming to the burbs
Many places across America..when antifa or their blm buddies showed up to BLM ... Burn, Loot, and Murder were met with fists or bands of heavily armed civilians .....They planed to come to the burbs

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

I posted atleast 4 or 5 videos of antifa showing up in towns only to be chased out

Anyone who says its a lie now is full of shit or sleeping

The puppet masters of the usedul idiots FAILED to spread it and widen the chaos and indescrimante murder they so wanted

snohomish.jpg
alamo2.jpg

wahhhn.jpeg

Why would that not be true? Are you saying that Antifa members are so stupid that they would show up and commit mayhem in the face of armed defenses like that?
Why wouldnt they if they would do it to the police like righties have claimed? It would be easier for them to defeat a weekend cowboy than the cops right?

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again
Many places across America..when antifa or their blm buddies showed up to BLM ... Burn, Loot, and Murder were met with fists or bands of heavily armed civilians .....They planed to come to the burbs

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

I posted atleast 4 or 5 videos of antifa showing up in towns only to be chased out

The puppet masters of the usedul idiots FAILED to spread it and widen the chaos and indescrimante murder they so wanted

View attachment 346042
View attachment 346043

View attachment 346044

Please stop lying. We have multiple instances of White Nationalists PRETENDING they were AntiFa. I even had one loon mansplain to me yesterday that a guy wearing a joker mask was definitely AntiFa. No proof of ANY of it.

And for the record my clueless Trumptards, Boise, ID is a purple city. No barrel strokers showed up there to "protect shit". Just peaceful demonstrators. Cut it the hell out (as if that's even the slightest bit possible).

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

View attachment 346042
View attachment 346043

View attachment 346044

Please stop lying. We have multiple instances of White Nationalists PRETENDING they were AntiFa. I even had one loon mansplain to me yesterday that a guy wearing a joker mask was definitely AntiFa. No proof of ANY of it.

And for the record my clueless Trumptards, Boise, ID is a purple city. No barrel strokers showed up there to "protect shit". Just peaceful demonstrators. Cut it the hell out (as if that's even the slightest bit possible).
"Multiple instances" where the supposed "white nationalists" weren't named by anyone.

Fake nooz.

Dr Love used to live in Idaho. No wonder he moved to Oregon, the white guys with guns scared the living fuck out of him !

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

View attachment 346042
View attachment 346043

View attachment 346044

Who are they?

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

View attachment 346042
View attachment 346043

View attachment 346044

Who are they?
They are the white nationalists. Dont play like you dont know your home boys.

zzzzzzzz
I'll say it again

They were met and turned
cowards and punks

View attachment 346042
View attachment 346043

View attachment 346044

Who are they?
They are the white nationalists. Dont play like you dont know your home boys.

Martin looter kangz chimes in

Maybe you know thier names?

Forum List

Back