Armed Trump supporters protesting immigration demanded to know if a Native American legislator is in the United States "legally."

In late January 2018, reports surfaced that supporters of Donald Trump confronted a Native American legislator during an anti-immigration protest at the Arizona state capitol, demanding to know whether he was in the country legally. The viral stories on various web sites (including The Hill and the liberal RawStory.com) were all aggregated from the original reporting of the Arizona Capitol Times, a nonpartisan weekly newspaper focused on Arizona government and state politics.

We confirmed that one of the anti-immigration protesters did indeed ask an indigenous state representative whether or not he was “legal,” both through video footage of the incident and three corroborating interviews with Arizona state legislators who witnessed the scene.
This is the kind of stupidity we are up against.
Asking a Native American if he is here legally.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Democrat moonbats in MAGA hats. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn’t force you to say something stupid.
If it was so stupid you could come back with an argument stronger than childish personal insults

other than that you got nuthin’

Do you really think your idiotic racist nonsense merits anything more? What a fool. Racist, conspiracy theorist, and other assorted crazy people always demand that their nonsense be taken seriously. I guess it’s the only way they can convince themselves that they exist. Well, you don’t.

Do you really think your idiotic racist nonsense merits anything more? What a fool. Racist, conspiracy theorist, and other assorted crazy people always demand that their nonsense be taken seriously. I guess it’s the only way they can convince themselves that they exist. Well, you don’t.
I have not said anything that qualifies as racist

if you disagree post your evidence

The presence of 20+ million illegal aliens cast suspicion on everyone with brown skin
There is nothing racst about that quote

It merely states a fact that happens to be unpleasant for you.

20 million or more illegals running around loose in the county are a cultural and political divider of this nation

Ordinary CITIZENS are tired of the problems they cause

That is the very essence of racism.
Not all immigrants have brown skin.
Not even close.

we are talking about illegal aliens who are not welcome in the US

the invaders with brown skin get all of the attention in the media

so yes, come to think of it honest immigrants with brown skin are tarnished by the presence of so many illegal aliens hiding in their midst

Are you saying that white illegal immigrants are welcome, but ones with brown skin are not?
Thats what it sounds like.
No illegal aliens are welcome

but the lib news media only glorifies brown illegals and that is what the national topic of discussion involves

Forum List

Back