Armed Trump supporters gathered outside the Phoenix FBI office after what they call the "unlawful" search of Mar-a-Lago

No it's all about Trump and nothing else. Dear Leader is in peril so the true believers must come to his rescue. Without him you don't even know what to get upset about.
So you claim, chump. Your word's about as good as a white dog turd, though.

You probably don't even live in America.

So you claim, chump. Your word's about as good as a white dog turd, though.

You probably don't even live in America.
Change my mind then. Start acting like Trump is just a failed politician and remember that real Americans do not need or want a leader.

Trump's irons are in the fire and so the FBI/DOJ may have to slow down progress and tread lightly for a week or two. But the task definitely has to be accomplished before the 22 elections.

Government in America is in fear of a Trump sponsored uprising and duly so. He still has the power to call the people to violence on the streets on his behalf.

Democracy is obviously weakened in that the establishment fears taking the warranted measures against him.

Trump's irons are in the fire and so the FBI/DOJ may have to slow down progress and tread lightly for a week or two. But the task definitely has to be accomplished before the 22 elections.

Government in America is in fear of a Trump sponsored uprising and duly so. He still has the power to call the people to violence on the streets on his behalf.

Democracy is obviously weakened in that the establishment fears taking the warranted measures against him.
It's not "Trump sponsored"; It's more like Americans see how bad the corruption is and know it needs corrected. By the way, guy; That's exactly the way the Founding Fathers intended America to be, with government accountable to The People. Senators not listening to the mob on 1/6 ..well, that was a weird thing, and not a good one.

You know, I have letters that my relatives wrote to Reps and Senators in the past and they got actual personal responses and 50% of the time they got what they wanted. Where is America going with this craziness?

I'm not obligated to change your POS mind. Pound sand, fuckface.
What a weak person you are. Looking to an even weaker man to lead you to some fantastical golden age. Where is your individualism? Was it not working out for you being your own leader?

Last edited:
Not as bad as burning and looting all over the nation over a dead drug addled nagger.

"drug addled nagger'?
And the MAGA-Q's are bewildered why America disrespects them?
Go figger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it still is the Obama years because this is his illegal 3rd term.
The Third Term of the Obama bin Biden regime.
Pound sand, fuckface.
The poor, corrupt FBI goons are being threatened!.......GFYS.
Armed FBI thugs break into the former president's home, steal papers and fondle his wife's underwear...
----------------------------------------------------------

See above.
At the risk of being repetitive: '

• And the MAGA-Q's are bewildered why America disrespects them? Go figger.'

Are the MAGA-Q's really just grievance-ridden ne'er-do-wells who are dissatisfied with the life they made for their families? Are they discontented because they didn't accomplish more in their life? Weren't more successful?

Are they really losers and dead-enders...and hence, casting about to blame someone for their mediocrity?

I honestly don't know.
But I can see how some would propose that line of inquiry.

It's not "Trump sponsored"; It's more like Americans see how bad the corruption is and know it needs corrected. By the way, guy; That's exactly the way the Founding Fathers intended America to be, with government accountable to The People. Senators not listening to the mob on 1/6 ..well, that was a weird thing, and not a good one.

You know, I have letters that my relatives wrote to Reps and Senators in the past and they got actual personal responses and 50% of the time they got what they wanted. Where is America going with this craziness?
These retards can’t comprehend that this is bigger than Trump.
He’s just the current focal point.

We’ll be MAGA long after he is gone.

"drug addled nagger'?
And the MAGA-Q's are bewildered why America disrespects them?
Go figger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

See above.
At the risk of being repetitive: '

• And the MAGA-Q's are bewildered why America disrespects them? Go figger.'

Are the MAGA-Q's really just grievance-ridden ne'er-do-wells who are dissatisfied with the life they made for their families? Are they discontented because they didn't accomplish more in their life? Weren't more successful?

Are they really losers and dead-enders...and hence, casting about to blame someone for their mediocrity?

I honestly don't know.
But I can see how some would propose that line of inquiry.
Quoting the much respected Democrat Senator Robert Byrd: "I've seen a lot of White Naggers in my time".

It's a tactic of bullies and cowards since time began. Threaten the innocent while they have the power and then behave like victims when confronted.

Forum List

Back