Armed Pro Trump terrorist threatened to kill democrats and restore Trump as “President King”

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
many non party people are worried about lots of you lefties too....

How is killing people in a burgerking gonna get Trump reinstated?

Sounds like another democrat false flag to me. It gives don lemon something to talk about...right before the election.
They tried storming the Capital now they are storming the Queen, Dairy Queen. Dude probably thinks election was stolen and he’s being righteous.

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
Scalise.

The daily smear campaign from Trump haters, oh golly this stuff just never gets old.

wow. see a crazy dude on the right and you want to pretend they represent ALL the right.

see a crazy dude on the left you pretend they're the only one.

doosh.

I would rather have a sister in a whore house than have to say I was a trumpster. Fortunately I have to do neither,

It's much, much worse than that actually. You have to live with the fact that you side with not only whores and pedos, but queers, lesbians, and people who don't know what they are exactly. Your party stands with baby killers, rapists, and violent criminals, and build shrines to worship at their feet.

1663113427676.png

1663113633591.png

Meanwhile Democratic Party politicians do this....

Forum List

Back