Armed Israeli troops arrest 9 year old for allegedly throwing stones.

Even in the UK, when someone is alleged to have committed a violent assault, they are arrested.

Look to your own laws before criticizing those of countries with which you have no connection.

Even in the UK, when someone is alleged to have committed a violent assault, they are arrested.

Look to your own laws before criticizing those of countries with which you have no connection.
Our kids dont get arrested by armed thugs. Shameful scenes.

Even the UK has soldiers and armed police. Just not enough of them.

TELEMMGLPICT000099953573_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSdnVs1xxx3yeSXN55W0GtGUC9aeWGp9KxWLTe01Nyog.jpeg

79,000 child arrests in the UK and Wales in 2017. 246,000 in 2010.

https://howardleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Child-arrests-in-England-and-Wales-2017.pdf

TELEMMGLPICT000099953573_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSdnVs1xxx3yeSXN55W0GtGUC9aeWGp9KxWLTe01Nyog.jpeg

https://howardleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Child-arrests-in-England-and-Wales-2017.pdf

Drastic cuts to the police force.

Those guys do not arrest children. Its ok though. I can see that the film struck a nerve.

You and you ridiculous analogies. Those Pal kids are encouraged to bait the IDF soldiers, with their rock throwing antics, in order to score a PR victory for Pallywood.

Why don't you put up some pictures of the IDF giving their lunches to Pal kids, and helping old Arab men along the street?

There are plenty of them.

I'm put in mind of 3-4 year old kids lining the roads, throwing live grenades at US soldiers in Vietnam.

Those guys do not arrest children. Its ok though. I can see that the film struck a nerve.

Nearly a million children arrested in the past seven years and not a single one was arrested by an armed officer? Even in the effete ranks of the UK police, such a claim would difficult to prove.

You might want to spend a little time studying your own history.

120148.jpg

Those Brit squaddies aren't handing out jelly babies to the wee ones.

As for a nerve, well, pointing out and countering anti-semitic rants is more of hobby than an actual passion.

Nearly a million children arrested in the past seven years and not a single one was arrested by an armed officer? Even in the effete ranks of the UK police, such a claim would difficult to prove.

You might want to spend a little time studying your own history.

120148.jpg

Those Brit squaddies aren't handing out jelly babies to the wee ones.

As for a nerve, well, pointing out and countering anti-semitic rants is more of hobby than an actual passion.
Anti Semitic ?
Oh dear.

arresting a nine year old must take a lot of balls.

There is a bible story in which David used a stone to kill Goliath.

Israel is currently the 'Goliath' of the ME.

I'm confident one day that someone other than a nine year old will use something more powerful than a stone & lob it at Goliath.

Jus' sayin' ...........

For those who think hurling rocks with slingshots intending to kill or injure should be legal, I suggest putting their money where their terrorist loving little mouths are and offer up their heads as target practice.

You and you ridiculous analogies. Those Pal kids are encouraged to bait the IDF soldiers, with their rock throwing antics, in order to score a PR victory for Pallywood.

Why don't you put up some pictures of the IDF giving their lunches to Pal kids, and helping old Arab men along the street?

I'm put in mind of 3-4 year old kids lining the roads, throwing live grenades at US soldiers in Vietnam.
So because the british empire did bad things its ok for these thugs to traumatise infants ?

So because the british empire did bad things its ok for these thugs to traumatise infants ?

The 'troubles' in NI are well past empire days.

The point is, 'First cast out the beam in your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast out the mote in your neighbour's eye'.

The point is, 'First cast out the beam in your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast out the mote in your neighbour's eye'.
Listen, I can join with you in condemning the acts of the British Empire. And I would add in the Ulster issue as well. But how does that excuse the brutality of these soldiers ?
Your argument lacks substance. Its crazy.

Listen, I can join with you in condemning the acts of the British Empire. And I would add in the Ulster issue as well. But how does that excuse the brutality of these soldiers ?
Your argument lacks substance. Its crazy.

“brutality of these soldiers”?

What brutality are you on about?

Such melodrama.

Forum List

Back